Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Bad British Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad British Woman (617 Views)

Ghanian Fraudster Duped A Lonely British Woman E800,000 In International Scam / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape / British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad British Woman by goodjack(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2011
Grip of evil
Mugger jailed for squeezing disabled victim's testicles
SUN REPORTER
A WOMAN who robbed a disabled man at a cash point while squeezing his testicles was jailed for four years today.
Natasha Dignum, 30, attacked the cerebral palsy sufferer in his mobility scooter just after he had withdrawn £60.
CCTV captured the moment the redhead leaned over him and grabbed his private parts before threatening him with a hypodermic needle and snatching the money.
The 35-year-old victim, from Stockport, told how Dignum approached him at the ATM, asking for a spare pound.
When he refused to give her any money she clutched his genitals and raided his pockets.
She told him: "I have a needle in my pocket and I will use it."
Groping
The man also revealed the assault on July 15 left him feeling "sexually violated".
In a statement he said: "I was unable to sleep in the same bed as my wife for three days afterwards. I just couldn't let my wife touch me. Even now our love life is non-existent.
"When the girl who robbed me grabbed my testicles I felt it was sexual. I'm reluctant to go out and I'm upset I was unable to defend myself through having cerebral palsy."
The robbery in Openshaw, Greater Manchester, was one of a string of similar attacks.
A court heard Dignum specifically targeted lone men, using her sick groping technique and leaving them in agony while stealing their wallets.

Sick , Dignum leans over her victim to squeeze his privates
Cavendish
She admitted robbery at Manchester Crown Court after a judge said she was using sex to "disorientate" her victims.
Dignum's lawyer claimed she carried out the robbery to feed a crack cocaine addiction.

But Judge Martin Rudland told her: "You targeted a vulnerable man in a particularly unpleasant offence which had a marked effect on him.
"You clearly have developed a means whereby you repeatedly approach people who might be vulnerable to suddenly try and take money from them by disorientating them, not least by a sexual approach."
After the case Det Con Rachel Eaton, of Greater Manchester Police, said: "This shocking incident has had a profound effect upon the man. It has really affected his confidence and quality of life, as he no longer feels able to go out alone.
"Dignum not only stole his money, but also his independence. I can only hope that seeing Dignum behind bars and brought to justice for this truly appalling crime will help restore some of this man's confidence."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3893103/Grip-of-evil.html

(1) (Reply)

Will Boko Haram Close Down Eagle Square On Remembrance Day: Jan 15 / Ojukwu, We Loved Him, We Hated Him / Wait Folks!could Some Elements In The Army Be Responsible For 'boko Haram'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.