Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (14212 Views)

Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) / Gov Suntai Speaks Briefly On Videotape •tape Played On Taraba Television / Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by igbo2011(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What do you think about this video^^

Has anybody witnessed or ben around someone saying things like this?  What do you think about it?

The white lady said she was Nigerian but she sounded Jamaican to me.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Freiburger(m): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
OP, cant you see in her face she is a fraustrated type? lazy and angry. grin grin grin The foreigners are always the scapegoat in the eyes of most fraustrated ppl.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Horus(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2011
This lady represents most English people.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by ikeyman00(m): 12:02am On Nov 29, 2011
@@@@@

well that ugly white lady better not step on me cuz i will burn her white azz down

if u are a real nigeria u should know how to deal with these stuff whenever it pops up

if someone say u should go back to your own country, u shouldnt be getting all worked up over that; tell her yes i will go but on one condition right; only when all the white criminals leave africa and nigeria shall i myself leave your country;

Nevermind americans when obama was coming out a lot of white european couldnt stand the sound of a blackman being the president;imagine these bas tards that dnt believe in bible started to say obama might be 666 hahhaaahhah gad dammm; oh one day this ginger hair in my work place told me emm white man could have handled the oil spillage in US better; then i say ok white man but wait abi na blackman created credit crunch; since then this bas tard knows whats up

i was once called a black monkey by a whiteman; i told the same muda fcker yes there is also a white monkey out there in africa and it only that BBC refuses to show u what u look like; gosh this man wana fight me; i told him i will kill him and eat him SIMPLE

learn how to put these bas tard where they should be!!!!

1 Like

Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by ShangoThor(m): 12:05am On Nov 29, 2011
Go back to Nigger-ra-gua,  grin Priceless
Meanwhile, most blacks start prostrating for their Oyinbo ogas in Nigeria.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sunofgod(m): 12:10am On Nov 29, 2011
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

Lol

You aint British - your black!

Anyway, the woman has been arrested.

But her message is one common amongst oyibo people - they will never accept blacks as British - even if they have a passport.

I bet you her landlord is foreign and her boss is foreign. (And I wish I were both her landlord and employer)

I love seeing low-life trash like this - because I'm better of than them and some of them have to answer to me and obey my wishes - White Trash.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by r231(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2011
and you wonder why their kids turn crackhead when they grow up undecided
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by SeanT21(f): 12:16am On Nov 29, 2011
WOWWWW, this is interesting.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by MrWhy1(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2011
Quite awful and that woman is a pathetic racist.

Nonetheless, until we put our acts together at home, we will continue to be belittled and humiliated anywhere we find ourselves. If Obama(half black and US president) could be racially caricatured from time to time. How much more a Nigerian or ordinary black man.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Gbawe: 12:31am On Nov 29, 2011
Sun of god:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

Lol

You aint British - your black!

Anyway, the woman has been arrested.

But her message is one common amongst oyibo people - they will never accept blacks as British - even if they have a passport.

I bet you her landlord is foreign and her boss is foreign. (And I wish I were both her landlord and employer)

I love seeing low-life trash like this - because I'm better of than them and some of them have to answer to me and obey my wishes - White Trash.

Correct my brother !!! As a UK landlord I can testify to how caucasian British folks have a serious problem even being minimally cordial to me because of how disappointed they are that black folks now own several Properties in the UK to the extent they can rent some out to their "superior" hosts. Totally disgusting. People possessing little education and zero willingness to work hard suddenly thinking they are superior because of the colour of their skin? What effing losers !!! Some of these indolent and ill-educated clowns should go and see how perverted and mediocre white folks are slavishly worshipped in Africa, while we have have to prove ourselves in the West with sheer talent and ability, before they open their mouth !!! Nonsense.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sunofgod(m): 12:32am On Nov 29, 2011
My ''Guy' sitting behind her was about to deal with her - 'Oyibo' had to beg him not too and then gave him a hug.

Thats was touching - I cant say I would have done the same and refrained from 'Fcu.king her up'.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by ikeyman00(m): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2011
Posted by: Mr--Why

Quite awful and that woman is a pathetic racist.

Nonetheless, until we put our acts together at home, we will continue to be belittled and humiliated anywhere we find ourselves. If Obama(half black and US president) could be racially caricatured from time to time. How much more a Nigerian or ordinary black man.

yes u are right; this is what i ve been saying all along

when i say emm IBB;OBJ etc got monkey brain u wonder

they get shame at all; damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn it

they come here just like oga joe drive on clean and tidy roads done within a months; sleep in a clean hotel still and still have the got to come back to Nigeria to carry on like everything is alright

therefore like me always say OBJ is a big time waste!!
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sunofgod(m): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2011
Gbawe:

Correct my brother !!! As a UK landlord I can testify to how caucasian British folks have a serious problem even being minimally cordial to me because of how disappointed they are that black folks now own several Properties in the UK to the extent they can rent some out to their "superior" hosts. Totally disgusting. People possessing little education and zero willingness to work hard suddenly thinking they are superior because of the colour of their skin? What effing losers !!! Some of these indolent and ill-educated clowns should go and see how perverted and mediocre white folks are slavishly worshipped in Africa, while we have have to prove ourselves in the West with sheer talent and ability, before they open their mouth !!! Nonsense.

Lol

Na so my broda . . .

As I said, she's lucky she aint one of my tenants (or subordinates) - she would either be sitting in darkness and cold right now, reading her 'Notice to Quit' or reading her suspension/dismissal letter/email -  cheesy

Without revealing too much, I on occassion experience the same resentment but do not tolerate it. I'm quite brutal with them (and arrogant about it)

I reveal to 'low-life' trash just how far ahead of them I am - afterall, why should I appease them?

I'm becoming immune to racism but at the same time deal with racist by 'winding them up'.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by TenKobo1: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2011
Shocked but not surprised.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by mickeyjag(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2011
Reality check. That's exactly  what most white people think of your black azz.
They just don't have the guts like this silly woman to say it out loud. You should go to the comment section of such "mainstream" papers like the Telegraph to know exactly what White people think of you. And some idiots come here to boast of how they are enjoying "constant light" in Oyibo land. JESUS.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by chuckdee4(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2011
Gbawe:

You have said it all, that's your average British person, school dem no wan go but they expect big things in life, effing loosers

Sun of god:

My ''Guy' sitting behind her was about to deal with her - 'Oyibo' had to beg him not too and then gave him a hug.

Thats was touching - I cant say I would have done the same and refrained from 'Fcu.king her up'.

The woman was lucky there, i would not be suprised if she got jumped after getting off the tram, look at the state of her sef, how can one even take someone like this seriously. A wretched, uneductaed woman who's probably on benfits, swears in front of her kids and most likely experiments with drugs, pleaseeeeeeeeeee no one gives a Bleep what you think
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by chuckdee4(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2011
mickey jag:

Reality check. That's what most white people think of your black azz.
They just don't have the guts like this silly woman to say it out loud. You should go to the comment section of such "mainstream" papers like the Telegraph to know exactly what White people think of you. And some idiots come here to boast of how they are enjoying "constant light" in Onyiboland. JESUS.

Do you not reside in Oyibo land lipsrsealed
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2011
The fear of going viral is the beginning of wisdom grin

[img]http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00988/racist-rant-youtube_988675t.jpg[/img]

By Donna Bowater
Tuesday November 29 2011
A WOMAN has been arrested in connection with a foul-mouthed racist rant that was caught on camera on a busy tram.

The 34-year-old from New Addington in Croydon, south London, was held on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence after a video came to light on YouTube.

The two-minute clip showed a woman insulting passengers while holding a toddler on her lap in a full tram carriage on the Croydon to Wimbledon service in South London.

It quickly spread via Twitter and YouTube, sparking outrage, as the woman in the video could be heard demanding foreign workers "go back to their own country".

It shows the expletive-filled tirade aimed at other passengers while the woman's son plays with a toy figure on her lap.

She can be heard saying: "What has this country come to ,  with loads of black people and a load of f------ Polish.

"Sort out your own countries, don't come and do mine, Britain is nothing now, Britain is f--- all, my Britain is f--- all now."

When a passenger points out there are children on board, she replies: "Yeah fine, I've got my little kid here."

Tension almost boils over when the incensed woman attempts to pronounce "Nicaragua" and a young black man has to be calmed down by others.

The passenger continued to try to stop the woman insulting commuters and said: "If we didn't come here you guys wouldn't have people to work. We have to come here and do the work for you."

The clip, entitled "My Tram Experience", ends when another white passenger tells the woman she is waking up her baby.

A British Transport Police (BTP) spokesman said: “A 34-year-old woman from New Addington was arrested on Monday, 28 November on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence.

“This relates to a video which appeared on YouTube and was brought to police attention earlier today.”
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by mickeyjag(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2011
chuckdee4:

Do you not reside in Oyibo land lipsrsealed

That's not the point. I hate it.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by executinal(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2011
Na their way. Funny sha, but very interesting indeed.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by humblebee: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2011
im sure she's high, i pity her kid
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2011
Sun of god:

[flash=400,400]

shocked shocked she should Rot in Jail
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by dare2think: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2011
Nice to see the other White lady give that young man a hug.

That's humanity right there.

Why wont White people descriminate against black folks when we ourselves descriminate against eact other.

Take a look at the tribal threads.

We can point the blame finger at the White people all you want but the tribalism going on amongst black people is even more pathetic and shameful.

Ghanaians vs Nigerians, igbo vs Yoruba , Hausa vs igbos, hutsi vs Tutsi  and so on.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by justwise(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2011
dare2think:

Why wont White people descriminate against black folks when we ourselves descriminate against eact other.

We can point the blame finger at the White people all you want but the tribalism going on amongst black people is even more pathetic and shameful.

Ghanaians vs Nigerians, igbo vs Yoruba , Hausa vs igbos, hutsi vs Tutsi  and so on.

Thank you!!!!!!
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2011
if one kills a racist, what is d penalty?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by wowo2: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2011
Am surprised anyone is surprised.

You can never rule out a (sizable) number of people reacting at people that look foreign (somewhat) to them. This gets expressed in jokes, frustration, anger, suspicion, disrespect or one form or the other. This instinct can of course be inexistent due to education, personal or societal values each individual possesses.

It is a govt's role to be emphatic the problem is with its immigration and border control agencies and not with foreigners in the country and tackle those problems without arousing public sentiments or hatred. In this age of information, it would not take much effort to galvanize people.  Not as much effort it took Hitler to cause Jews to be hunted and killed.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2011
@Iykeman, I love your comment man, you are one stone cold mofo. I really dont see what these pig skinned ffuucks are so smug and proud about, it's obious that omo onile is omo onile anywhere whether in Lagos or London.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by otumfour(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2011
ikeyman00:

@@@@@

well that ugly white lady better not step on me cuz i will burn her white azz down

if u are a real nigeria u should know how to deal with these stuff whenever it pops up

if someone say u should go back to your own country, u shouldnt be getting all worked up over that; tell her yes i will go but on one condition right; only when all the white criminals leave africa and nigeria shall i myself leave your country;

Nevermind americans when obama was coming out a lot of white european couldnt stand the sound of a blackman being the president;imagine these bas tards that dnt believe in bible started to say obama might be 666 hahhaaahhah gad dammm; oh one day this ginger hair in my work place told me emm white man could have handled the oil spillage in US better; then i say ok white man but wait abi na blackman created credit crunch; since then this bas tard knows whats up

i was once called a black monkey by a whiteman; i told the same muda fcker yes there is also a white monkey out there in africa and it only that BBC refuses to show u what u look like; gosh this man wana fight me; i told him i will kill him and eat him SIMPLE

learn how to put these bas tard where they should be!!!!

muthafucka! u tribalistic furk, answer me this; whats the difference between tribalism and racism? u think its cool to be tribalistic and not a racist innit?? neva ask me to leave nairaland and go back to Ghanaweb again then; cuz if u do, I'ma tell ya >>>>>>
ikeyman00:

yes i will go but on one condition right; only when all the nigerian criminals leave Ghana, shall i myself leave your site/country;

grin grin snap! I forgot, its a yoruba site, my bad! where the igbo sites @ though?  ikeyman

dare2think:

this is sense!!!!
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by wikitruth: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2011
Too bad. I have experienced such before also. Met a white guy in a train (obviously drunk anyway), he asked me for my country and I said Nigeria. He said he had stayed in Nigeria befoire and started shouting,, 'your country is bleeped, your leaders has bleeped your country,
Too bad for the woman but truth must be said, until we make our country a pride also, nobody will repsect us. The whites (American and European) all respect Arabian but not the blacks.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by dustydee: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2011
Wow! in times like this we should reflect and make life better for our people. No African should have any business being in the Uk except on humanitarian mission but our leaders have so messed up Africa. I hope we retrace our steps and have them beg us for visa to come and clean our toilets.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by curious33: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2011
There's nothing new here, even in some African countries, some white still do this to the host citizens.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Shinatu: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2011
dare2think:

God bless you!
A clear case of not 'removing the log in your own eyes before pointing out the speck in another person's'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read / Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock / My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.