Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Need Serious Investors For My Startup - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Serious Investors For My Startup (214 Views)

Dry Season Garden Egg Farming. For Serious Investors Only. / My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary) / Serious Investors Needed In Fish Hatchery Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Investors For My Startup by ValueAgric: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
In the thriving city of Ibadan, a promising startup called Agricvalue is set to revolutionize the chicken supply industry. At Agricvalue, we see an incredible opportunity to bridge the gap in the local chicken supply chain, connecting farms directly to consumers. We've honed a unique approach, positioning us as a game-changer in this sector.

Agricvalue, as a startup, is committed to producing high-quality chicken products in a meticulously maintained, hygienic environment. By eliminating intermediaries, we keep prices competitive. Our emphasis on convenience extends to efficient delivery services, making us a top choice for discerning customers in Ibadan.

We have forged strategic partnerships with key players, including local malls and restaurants, cementing our presence in the market. Our innovative customer-centric approach includes a loyalty rewards program, fostering lasting relationships with our clients.

Investing in Agricvalue means supporting a promising startup with enormous potential for growth. Our rigorous operations ensure top-tier product quality, while our cost-effective strategy promises substantial profit margins.

By becoming an investor in Agricvalue, you're not just participating in a business venture; you're driving positive change in Ibadan's chicken supply industry. Join us on this exciting journey and be part of the success story that Agricvalue is poised to create. Your investment today will be the cornerstone of our growth tomorrow.

Please indicate in the comment section if you want us to talk further about the business.
Re: I Need Serious Investors For My Startup by wittywriter: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
Link to your brand online presence and team.

Wittyness.
Re: I Need Serious Investors For My Startup by dawnomike(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
ValueAgric:
In the thriving city of Ibadan, a promising startup called Agricvalue is set to revolutionize the chicken supply industry. At Agricvalue, we see an incredible opportunity to bridge the gap in the local chicken supply chain, connecting farms directly to consumers. We've honed a unique approach, positioning us as a game-changer in this sector.

Agricvalue, as a startup, is committed to producing high-quality chicken products in a meticulously maintained, hygienic environment. By eliminating intermediaries, we keep prices competitive. Our emphasis on convenience extends to efficient delivery services, making us a top choice for discerning customers in Ibadan.

We have forged strategic partnerships with key players, including local malls and restaurants, cementing our presence in the market. Our innovative customer-centric approach includes a loyalty rewards program, fostering lasting relationships with our clients.

Investing in Agricvalue means supporting a promising startup with enormous potential for growth. Our rigorous operations ensure top-tier product quality, while our cost-effective strategy promises substantial profit margins.

By becoming an investor in Agricvalue, you're not just participating in a business venture; you're driving positive change in Ibadan's chicken supply industry. Join us on this exciting journey and be part of the success story that Agricvalue is poised to create. Your investment today will be the cornerstone of our growth tomorrow.

Please indicate in the comment section if you want us to talk further about the business.
Send me the investment/investors proposal

mikkyletty@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Investors For My Startup by Wealthyonos(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
patrickonoriode@gmail.com send a proposal as well

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Investors For My Startup by ValueAgric: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Okay I will

dawnomike:
Send me the investment/investors proposal

mikkyletty@gmail.com
Re: I Need Serious Investors For My Startup by ValueAgric: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Okay I will

Wealthyonos:
patrickonoriode@gmail.com send a proposal as well

(1) (Reply)

I Need Naija-used Tractor To Buy Dm / Fingerlings And Juvenile Available / Cashew Nut, Soya Beans Bitter Kola For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.