Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting (44279 Views)

Tinubu Bans Seyi, His Son, Others From FEC Meeting / Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others / 14 Out Of 35 Ministers Attending FEC As Osinbajo Presides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by IbileIfe: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
He is just an Agbaya.
He is misbehaving. And worsening the already maligned public image of his father.
It is a shame that he is intellectually challenged.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by UnfairLife7(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
God1000:
Tinubu should learn from Donald trump and his family as they face several legal battles in US

Getting your family involved in government affairs is wrong and it comes with bad consequences.

About the vehicles for the first lady, that's utterly absurd at a time Nigerians are struggling to eat, her office isn't even constitutionally recognized.

I remember her saying that her family is rich and doesn't need government money for anything, she's been senator for years as well, she should use her own money to buy those cars.

Please be careful Mr president, we are watching you and your family.
fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other miserable RONUs will tell you what their emilokan is doing is the best after bread and butter, even though majority of them live in trenches like Agege, okoko, mushin et al and they no get okada not to talk of ride

Stockholm syndrome
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by UnfairLife7(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
AbuTwins:
Nigeria would have been better than it is today if parents would caution their kids when they err!

And the kid takes to it.

Since he could caution his kid like that then who else can't he caution?

Let's go back home and repair wetin remain from their!
he failed as a parent if his son could have access to FEC meeting. Whose past president does that in history of Nigeria?

He's a failure
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Yungmil: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
God1000:
Tinubu should learn from Donald trump and his family as they face several legal battles in US

Getting your family involved in government affairs is wrong and it comes with bad consequences.

About the vehicles for the first lady, that's utterly absurd at a time Nigerians are struggling to eat, her office isn't even constitutionally recognized.

I remember her saying that her family is rich and doesn't need government money for anything, she's been senator for years as well, she should use her own money to buy those cars.

Apart from watching what else can you or we do? Any answer
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by George234(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Don't believe this propaganda 🚫
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by izubext007: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
The guy has watch a lot of philipinos mafia films that's why he behave like that.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Ykc2(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
alanto:
Asiwaju as done the right thing.... Seyi probably went their to see his dad... Normally there's nothing he could possibly contribute at the FEC meeting, that's something everybody knows.

Modified.

Obidients crying over my mention... People that can defend anything. My comment was purposeful.

If y'all can defend Mmesoma. I can defend Seyi. Simple
mmesoma really result is 249 and she increased it to 360 while tinubu attended a school built in 1974 in 1970,my prayer is for all your certificates be fake like that of tinubu when your looking for job or visa
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by YouandiAllofus: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Microwhy:

Oga even if its you or me, we'll sneak in and see for ourselves.
Its an opportunity I will like my grown up children to see and experience.
He's an adult and opportune to be first son.
Only immature adult son will not want to attend.
Because tinubu's predecessors didn't have children! 😂😂😂

Those mandated to attend the FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL (FEC) meeting are spelt out by the Constitution of the Federal republic!

Any uninvited guest can be seen as an intruder. And that is violation of constitutional provision with treason as possible offence likely committed.
Because such act, if committed by any other person can easily lead to breach of classified information.

If his intentions were indeed genuine, his move however is a gross miscalculation and quite a weighty mistake!
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by alanto: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ykc2:
mmesoma really result is 249 and she increased it to 360 while tinubu attended a school built in 1974 in 1970,my prayer is for all your certificates be fake like that of tinubu when your looking for job or visa
You just start explanation energy still dey ..
Explain a little more..
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by masseratti: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
festacman:
I use to see Seyi Tinubu as a smart dude who would deliberately stay away from Aso Villa and instead operate silently bringing in businesses from outside Nigeria to explore opportunities in Nigeria, create employment and boost the economy while securing handsome stake in their local operations. I use to think he is a TRUE entrepreneur.

But by this singular act of unnecessarily sneaking into FEC chamber to attend its meeting unauthorized, Seyi Tinubu has shown that he just is a lazy dumb head and that all the businesses that were touted as his are just empty shells. He is just a helpless "omo daddy". In fact Buhari's son has proven a smarter person.

Seyi Tinubu fall hand big time. Now, his dad has subtly chased him out of Aso Villa since he refused to have sense. His value has taking a big crumble and people in Aso Villa will always see him as a busybody. I am sure he will either fly out of Nigeria to cry on his wife's shoulders or man up and explore opportunities.
you very succinct... The guy got carried away I guess.. Am aware from the grapevine his siblings are also pulling political strings of their own tho.. Although not has brazen has he has been doing, focus on business.. Build it and thank your stars later Governance is not for ever.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by kabillionaire(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
The likes that sneaks in like that, are the ones selling states secrets to the enemies of state or foreign spies.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by CaptainFM1: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nice one from the President, but I maintain he should have just warn him separately instead of this media show!
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Burgerlomo: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
God1000:

Well said 👍
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by moshino(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Islie:
"Last week I noticed the undue access of people sneaking in and out of this council, including… I saw the photograph of my son, Seyi, sitting behind… That is not acceptable," President Tinubu said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/639078-nigerians-react-as-tinubu-bans-son-others-from-attending-fec-meeting.html

Previous thread
Tinubu Bans Seyi, His Son, Others From FEC Meeting

Doesn't he have a job.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Smartguyboy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Stage play
Weldone
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by AbuTwins: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
he failed as a parent if his son could have access to FEC meeting. Whose past president does that in history of Nigeria?

He's a failure

What if it did happen and they it was overlooked by all?

It takes sheer grit and acumen to see an evil and correct it!

And this also serves as a lesson to others as he didn't warn him alone!
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Brush1: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
alanto:
Asiwaju as done the right thing.... Seyi probably went their to see his dad... Normally there's nothing he could possibly contribute at the FEC meeting, that's something everybody knows.

Modified.

Obidients crying over my mention... People that can defend anything. My comment was purposeful.

And he couldn’t see the dad at home even in his bedroom if he wants? You are brainless.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by AbuTwins: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

What was his kid doing there in the first place??! Is Seyi a child??!

...Or were the past heads of state childless?!!

I am not aware if the kids of the former presidents attend such meetings ever!

It wasn't only the kid that was cautioned! He saw others who weren't supposed to be there and joined in.

And the father cautioned them all.

And yes he's a youth that can still err!
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by nony43(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
alanto:

Modified.

Mtcheeww what was he doing there in the first place? Even Buhari’s son was never there is he a cabinet member? Always defending rubbish.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Hpesoj: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
alanto:

Modified.

How comfortable to label everyone as Obidient. Nigerians are damm lazy! Same thing the Police does with regards to 'unknown gunmen'. Just slap some people with a name and then go on with whatever jargons you'd like to say.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by Coolgent(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
Agbadorism government of family and friends
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by UnfairLife7(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2023
AbuTwins:

What if it did happen and they it was overlooked by all?

It takes sheer grit and acumen to see an evil and correct it!

And this also serves as a lesson to others as he didn't warn him alone!
he's a failure

He raised an irresponsible children. A common sense ought to tell a sane person that government isn't family affair or family meeting
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by rhames(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2023
God1000:

Donald Trump ke?

Dame Patience Jonathan is a case point in time.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by AbuTwins: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2023
UnfairLife7:
he's a failure

He raised an irresponsible children. A common sense ought to tell a sane person that government isn't family affair or family meeting

So the singular act of "joining an uninvited meeting" meant the father is a failure?

So how about your parents for all the errors you've committed?

Did they raised irresponsible children too or do you have a separate yardstick when it comes to your family?
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by eclecticbaron: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2023
festacman:
I use to see Seyi Tinubu as a smart dude who would deliberately stay away from Aso Villa and instead operate silently bringing in businesses from outside Nigeria to explore opportunities in Nigeria, create employment and boost the economy while securing handsome stake in their local operations. I use to think he is a TRUE entrepreneur.

But by this singular act of unnecessarily sneaking into FEC chamber to attend its meeting unauthorized, Seyi Tinubu has shown that he just is a lazy dumb head and that all the businesses that were touted as his are just empty shells. He is just a helpless "omo daddy". In fact Buhari's son has proven a smarter person.

Seyi Tinubu fall hand big time. Now, his dad has subtly chased him out of Aso Villa since he refused to have sense. His value has taking a big crumble and people in Aso Villa will always see him as a busybody. I am sure he will either fly out of Nigeria to cry on his wife's shoulders or man up and explore opportunities.

Recognize a golden write up when you see one grin
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by UnfairLife7(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2023
AbuTwins:

So the singular act of "joining an uninvited meeting" meant the father is a failure?

So how about your parents for all the errors you've committed?

Did they raised irresponsible children too or do you have a separate yardstick when it comes to your family?
I am not a public figure for you to criticise or know if my parents are responsible or not. Likewise you.

Those that know me in person knows my parents raised a responsible young lad
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting by teewhyhomes: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) / Checkout The Pose Of President Buhari's Security Personel / Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.