Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Young Enterpreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Enterpreneur (1420 Views)

Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network / Pls Advise A Young Enterpreneur! Which Business Should I Go Into? / Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Enterpreneur by pucho(m): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2006
hi boys i'm new here and i guess this will be my first full topic post (first of many i hope). I know there's alot of money to be made in NAIJA SO I'M NOT IN A HURRY TO RUN OUT . I'm like a well of ideas but i never get to run them through for all sorts of reasons i'm looking for like minded boys that can hook up with me and help run this things to maturity. i have idea models for manufacturing movie industry, music ,tourism and even e- commerce. i presently work for an e-commerce solutions firm. holla anyone.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

Re: Young Enterpreneur by Seun(m): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2006
Hello puncho. Welcome to Nairaland! You've come to the right place. If you want to be successful as an entrepreneur, you need to focus on solving pressing problems.

Young and intelligent entrepreneurs often make the mistake of solving problems that are "cool" or "challenging" rather than problems that people are willing to pay for. But if you want to guarantee that your business will be successful, you need to line up all your ideas and choose the ideas that take away the pain of people who are willing to pay.

This site, for example, is valuable because it gives you the oppotunity to read what a fellow young entrepreneur has to say! It also solves the pressing problem of the advertisers who want more visitors on their websites. Yet it's a site than any teenager can build. Most good businesses are as simple as that!

So what are the specific ideas you have? Perhaps we can help you choose the most lucrative venture! wink
Re: Young Enterpreneur by pucho(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2006
i'll run alist by you
Re: Young Enterpreneur by walemuse(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2006
You can contact Olumide Benson on 8060118793 to assist you work idea into action. He is the Publisher True Success Magazine and a career counselor with www.oneloveng.com.
Re: Young Enterpreneur by OHarbs(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2006
HEY MY NAME IS KENIYINBOH, E. B. JUST CALL ME BOB.
YOU WILL FIND MY PHONE NUMBER IN MY SIGNATURE, IF YOU DONT HERE YOU GO, 08026111009 ABND THIS IS MY EMAIL, KENIYINBOH@YAHOO.COM.

WAS WONDERING IF WE COULD GET TO MEET AND DISCUSS MAINLY ON E-COMMERCE. THAT'S MY INTERESTS AND AM THINKING OF SETTING SOMETHING FINANCIALLY RESOURCEFUL. I LIVE IN LAGOS.

YOUR LOCATION DOESN'T MATTER TO ME, THANKS TO THE INTERNET.

(1) (Reply)

MD/CEO Of The 25 Banks: / Hatch 300,000 Fingerlings In A Month / Help What Can I Do With This Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.