Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems (20775 Views)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? / Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates / Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by udemzyudex(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
After the Abuja meeting, mouth don dey change small small.
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by theamazonguru(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Then continue to endure enjoy whatever Wike is serving you.

You are all the same thing.
Fubara oh
Wike oh
All na same same.
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by okorogodwin4(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
JagabanB:
Yesterday on this same forum, I told Obidents who were all over the moon that it's politics and it will soon be resolved, since it didn't appeal to their emotions, they were arguing it.
go and find something doing I know you don't have job
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by Truthchiz: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Oshii father&son will reconcile. Wiked go carry you chop bread. He doesn't forgive.
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by Menclothing: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

It is root not route

Illiterate 😐

Was your business with my typing solo

1 Like

Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by BigIyanga: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
Reminds me of Putin making ‘peace’ with Wagner Leader Yevgeny lol. Simi will be decimated if he embraces Wike’s peace lol

1 Like

Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by article1: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
This SIM or GLO or whatever he calls himself should not let me call him a St*pid man o
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by JagabanB: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
okorogodwin4:
go and find something doing I know you don't have job
Can u give me a job?
Even if it's a wheel barrow pusher for u.
Please, I really need a job.
Can u help me?
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by Counterfeit: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fubara is messing with Wike, he should fight Wike to a standstill; else Wike will kill him once he loose guards .Fubara should not go to sleep.

Amotolongbo:
Please Fubara, let father and son fight stay inside door and not disturb us again. Even if dem go kill themselves
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by femijamz: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
This guy is such a Coward

1 Like

Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by ufuosman(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dis one no get mind b4 😂😂😂
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by onuman: 12:58am On Nov 02, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/rivers-crisis-theres-nothing-wrong-with-father-and-son-having-problems-says-fubara/amp

If the governor of Rivers State takes Wike who landed a job of Minister of Abuja FCT because Wike rigged presidential election for Tinubu in Rivers state, Gov Fubara is not going to be taken to be serious by the larger population of saner Nigerians. Who in Nigeria does not know that Wike of PDP got the job of FCT because he subverted the will of the people of Rivers State during the presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by onuman: 1:01am On Nov 02, 2023
femijamz:
This guy is such a Coward
Fubara's cowardice will make him fail. He is supposed to man up and face Wike squarely. He was elected by the people and not a roguish man like Wike who prides himself in election rigging.
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by Solsix(m): 2:42am On Nov 02, 2023
yarimo:
and how is that your business if I am aware or not
Some ptare irredeemable
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by Metrofox(m): 3:20am On Nov 02, 2023
grin black monkeys never disappoint, destroy public property on top settlement..I dont see Nigeria getting out of this mess in 20yrs
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by KingOfTheDamned: 4:16am On Nov 02, 2023
Menclothing:

Was your business with my typing solo

It is what's not was. Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:55am On Nov 02, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:
lol this was exactly what ambode said when yoruba Muslims where deceiving him.
instead of using his executive power to his advantage, he kept being docile till tinubu ruthlessly dealt with him.
if fubara want let him keep listening to Ade and Femi who are yoruba Muslims all the way from Osogbo slum till Wike boot him out prematurely.
when you point your gun and forget to shoot, then you're dead.
Wike na axeman, dem no dey forgive or forget.
if you like loose guard and listen to yoruba Muslims.
Wetin concern us ?
u don't understand politics esp Lagos politics that's why u put up an ignorant statement... Even if tinubu supported ambode he would still not get the second term ticket..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by DMerciful(m): 5:00am On Nov 02, 2023
You think of Obidients too much
yarimo:
Since the governor is not bitter, Illiterate Obidients won't like this comment from the governor.
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by braveboi4life: 5:34am On Nov 02, 2023
I will advice fubara, this battle line has been drawn, politics is nigeria is like the wild,once the battle line has been drawn, its fight to finish else your disgrace will be worse than ambodes own, go ahead sack all the aids appointed by wike,prevent th HoS from seating, stop all illegal allocation to wike, cancel all ridiculous contract awarded by wike and carry out people oriented projects, heaven won't fall.

If you don't the wicked evil man called wike will send you packing and your end will be shameful

Don't listen to any elder, politician or individual telling you to reconcile with wike,wike is using them to distract you such that he can give you bloody nose when you least expect.

Be warned
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by Fuckyoumod: 5:55am On Nov 02, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Please Fubara, let father and son fight stay inside door and not disturb us again. Even if dem go kill themselves
yet some Riverine miscreants were chanting and beating the drums of war against the Ikwerres in Rivers State. Instigating a tribal war between innocent riverine and innocent Ikwerreans over a father and son fight.

A very foolish Rivers Ijaw people, you want to fight and die over politicians that care less about you. Now they have settled on how to share the wealth of Rivers state. I hope you have your own share?

I lived in Rivers State for 12 good years, before relocating to my state. I know for sure that from Emohua, Ikwerre, Obio/akpor and Port Harcourt city where you all left you streams, rivers and slums to live a good life, all belongs to the Ikwerre people.

Ikwerre people would have chased all of you out of their lands and sent you back into your rivers, slums and streams to live.

If the Ijaws were so powerful in Rivers State, where was the Ijaws when Ikwerres from Omehia to Amaechi and Wike were ruling?
16 good years. This behavior of theirs will not favour them in future.

I keep telling people that as far as Rivers state is concern, the Ijaws are minority.
Ikwerre is the dominant tribe.

Ijaws are only dominant in Bayelsa State and they are the main respected Ijaw people.

In Delta state scattered few
In Rivers State scattered few

1 Like

Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by styno121: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2023
Begin with style...this man dey use system tell Wike sorry sir, I no go do am again, no vex
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by Menclothing: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

It is what's not was. Illiterate

Poor man that’s the only thing you do on internet your mate are building and storing wealth

What value have your correction added to your life
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by KingOfTheDamned: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2023
Menclothing:

Poor man that’s the only thing you do on internet your mate are building and storing wealth

What value have your correction added to your life

It is not your internet it is the internet, learn to use punctuations properly. it is not your correction, it is corrections. You are obviously a stark illiterate. grin
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by adefitim(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2023
Someone must have played the video where Ayo Fayose warned him of imminent danger should be betray Wike... Sense quickly rush to him medulla
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by Menclothing: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

It is not your internet it is the internet, learn to use punctuations properly. it is not your correction, it is corrections. You are obviously a stark illiterate. grin

A mad cow like you don’t even know the meaning of illiterate jobless man
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by Mfetenang: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2023
Solsix:

Are you aware that the president is spending 5b to buy jet, 3b to renovate residence in Lagos and 2.5b to renovate that of vp? Meanwhile subsidy is a scam.
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by Mfetenang: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2023
GO TO COURT
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by KingOfTheDamned: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2023
Menclothing:

A mad cow like you don’t even know the meaning of illiterate jobless man

Illiterate tout grin
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by Singhabele: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
At end of tge say even obaseki is smarter and strategic thN sim.
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by lagosrd: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Idun....... Till you suck him dry
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
If you know , you know
Re: Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems by teewhyhomes: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust & not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / Presidency Denies Placing Tinubu Under Security Watch / Yes, Our Salaries Are Outrageous - Senator Sola Akinyede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.