Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2370 Views)

Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) / 5 Reasons Most Igbo Men Don't Live To See Their Grandchildren / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by edunaragold(f): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
well I loved the way u spoke,it's very mature and from the dept of your heart
Re: . by cococandy(f): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
But y’all won’t leave us alone 😌🫢

6 Likes

Re: . by Possessedkid: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Op you might not be responsible man and these ladies doing these to you because you refuse to take your responsibilities

Igbo women not all are the bag nowadays especially women from Akwa ibom and imo state

If you get a Igbo women that loves you very well , hold am tight and tighter if she's from the mentioned states

1 Like

Re: . by edunaragold(f): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
frozen70:

The real reason OP and the other men he mentioned here are all in the same category is because

They will date an igbo woman, pregnant her the same way they do to the Yoruba girls and never done any marriage RIGHTS and then you call her your wife, just like that as they do in Yoruba

Of curse she knows that you just hired her to bear children for you without doing the proper marriage rights and if any alarm blows she japa with your children which is more important to her and also important to you

There is no way you will do the proper thing and pay her bride price and she will return home to her father and they will not summon you to come for settlement

We have lots of bastards in Yoruba lands and they are the one constituting nuisance every where because they are stray children from improper marriages
No home, no parents just because the parents that gave birth to to them weren't responsible in the first place to do the needful

So they sleep under the bridges all. Over Lagos

So my opinion is marry an Igbo woman properly and complete the marriage rights by paying the bride price

Let me see how she will run away with children to her father's house
And her father will not call you to explain what happen

Bride price is a commitment to marriage

So if she runs home and you never paid her bride price, then she is open for another marriage

But once the bride price is paid, even if she runs home and later found another man,

For another man to marry her, the bride price you paid must be returned to you, to make her a free woman to marry

So OP, if you are sure you have done all necessary marriage rights and bride price on your wife, go to your inlaw and claim your children, they have the kind men who witness the marriage take the matter up with them

But if you skipped that part, then your inlaw will remind you that you did not do the needful and the children belongs to his family
. They invited me,but I never went , because my wife done see me finish,yet I wonder can I keep that kind of wife again,even if them settle us,I think she has show me her really characters.whats there to continue again,and why do they want to see me,when the wife dose not want any more.i paid pride price .
Re: . by Diligent1(f): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
frozen70:

The real reason OP and the other men he mentioned here are all in the same category is because

They will date an igbo woman, pregnant her the same way they do to the Yoruba girls and never done any marriage RIGHTS and then you call her your wife, just like that as they do in Yoruba

Of curse she knows that you just hired her to bear children for you without doing the proper marriage rights and if any alarm blows she japa with your children which is more important to her and also important to you

There is no way you will do the proper thing and pay her bride price and she will return home to her father and they will not summon you to come for settlement

We have lots of bastards in Yoruba lands and they are the one constituting nuisance every where because they are stray children from improper marriages
No home, no parents just because the parents that gave birth to to them weren't responsible in the first place to do the needful

So they sleep under the bridges all. Over Lagos

So my opinion is marry an Igbo woman properly and complete the marriage rights by paying the bride price

Let me see how she will run away with children to her father's house
And her father will not call you to explain what happen

Bride price is a commitment to marriage

So if she runs home and you never paid her bride price, then she is open for another marriage

But once the bride price is paid, even if she runs home and later found another man,

For another man to marry her, the bride price you paid must be returned to you, to make her a free woman to marry

So OP, if you are sure you have done all necessary marriage rights and bride price on your wife, go to your inlaw and claim your children, they have the kind men who witness the marriage take the matter up with them

But if you skipped that part, then your inlaw will remind you that you did not do the needful and the children belongs to his family
Tell your sisters to close legs for men until they do traditional right on them.
Don't support hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by frozen70(f): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Diligent1:

Tell your sisters to close legs for men until they do traditional right on them.
Don't support hypocrites

Tell your Yoruba brothers to stop looking for free Igbo women

Anyi ejiro Otu eme oyi

1 Like

Re: . by frozen70(f): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
edunaragold:
. They invited me,but I never went , because my wife done see me finish,yet I wonder can I keep that kind of wife again,even if them settle us,I think she has show me her really characters.whats there to continue again,and why do they want to see me,when the wife dose not want any more.i paid pride price .

Well just move on, no one is guaranteed of a happy marriage
Re: . by frozen70(f): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
PureFace1:

How many Yoruba women do you know ?
You people generalize like a fool

You just commented like a fool

1 Like

Re: . by Magnoliaa(f): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
The punctuation—or lack of it, rather—in the OP is such a turn off. Eish.

Can't even get through the first couple of words.

5 Likes

Re: . by PureFace1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
frozen70:

You just commented like a fool

A Yoruba woman must have snatched your boyfriend.

Bitter Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: . by Brandiebird: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
If only you spent half this energy in school 🥱

5 Likes

Re: . by edunaragold(f): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
frozen70:

exactly my point,now even if I go back for my child,first they will mock me, second they will tell me they have spend 1m for the baby,I should refund it back ,it's just a way so I can't take the baby back.for me I have told her , because she knew this Baby loves me,she acted Crue,they want me to come and be begging or see how my emotions are,for just a daughter,I can't ,I learni from my late dad that something u need to die with your stubbornness ,rather than let a wife dictate for u.i told her u have my child,but I alone knows were I bury the placenta.i hope u knew the meaning of my parable abi.,they no wan do again ni because they felt I don't have money .
Re: . by edunaragold(f): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
frozen70:

bro igbo marriage usually get broken because most ladies want there man do dance to their families tune.
Re: . by folake4u(f): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I tell you. I didn't bother reading past the first sentence.

Reading that only added to my headache. embarassed

Headache inducing and a turn off.

5 Likes

Re: . by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I don’t think anyone actually read it. 🫢

3 Likes

Re: . by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:18am On Nov 03, 2023
I have dated many ibo girls,I just see them as to bang,that's all.Nothing special.Cannot even marry them.

1 Like

Re: . by Antivirus92(m): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I have dated many ibo girls,I just see them as to bang,that's all.Nothing special.Cannot even marry them.
if wishes were horses

3 Likes

Re: . by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2023
Antivirus92:
if wishes were horses
you can always send me a pm if you need evidence.evidence dey grin

1 Like

Re: . by Antivirus92(m): 6:18am On Nov 03, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
you can always send me a pm if you need evidence.evidence dey grin
enjoy your dreams

3 Likes

Re: . by Evolutionism: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2023
The good thing here Is👇

The Lamentations Of These Weak Gullible "big adult babies" Will Continue To Give Me Big Orgasm.

Please you guys should post more Lamentations. If you are shy or afraid of public humiliation. Kindly send the Update to my DM. God bless you guys as you do sogrin

It's SimpLe👇

Learn And Keep Researching till your death or You keep Gnashing your teeths In excruciating PAINs till you Perish. Life is a Respecter of no Human Being.

No one is neither good/bad. Humans will just always be Humans Regardless.

I have RISEN above Pains.

Ire oOoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by frozen70(f): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
edunaragold:
exactly my point,now even if I go back for my child,first they will mock me, second they will tell me they have spend 1m for the baby,I should refund it back ,it's just a way so I can't take the baby back.for me I have told her , because she knew this Baby loves me,she acted Crue,they want me to come and be begging or see how my emotions are,for just a daughter,I can't ,I learni from my late dad that something u need to die with your stubbornness ,rather than let a wife dictate for u.i told her u have my child,but I alone knows were I bury the placenta.i hope u knew the meaning of my parable abi.,they no wan do again ni because they felt I don't have money .

Dont worry about your child, she will look for you when the time comes

And by then, you don't need to pay a penny

But till then, just send anytime you have to fulfill your duty as a man
Re: . by DonroxyII: 5:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
What a trash load of tales by moonlight

How many children do you have now...6 abi....cos all your thread no dey wonu ara won again? Very incoherent gibberish

Na only you woman dey deal with, as per your brain na foam you no fit reason how to solve issues, na to come here dey look for sympathy

I never see dis kain adult males we get for this 21st century, na to dey cry and wail everytime on woman matter dey look for support and public sympathy online, anono whether e dey boost their immune system or make them more manly, very lily liver nomenclatures, go to twitter(X) they are almost the same as these ones here, hopefully nairaland males do not totally reflect the thought process of most young men offline if not.....
Mafor!
Same goes to Male Out There ....

I Think It's caused By Influx of Babymama ... Many Male Child are Raised Solely By their Mother Due to Irresponsibility from Fatherhood thus The Feminine Instincts(Female Maturities) is now so Much
Be Inculcated in Most Males that Lamentations of Wo-Men(Men like Girls) is Far Beyond The Real Women Complaints !

Most Male(Men) Would also Raised Their Children like That .... Most Men around me are "Wo-Men" ... Only Few "Real Men" Abound ...

Also Fast Cash, Unlike the Olden Days where Masculinity Passed Through Maturities Phases
To Test Their Masculine Energies Against Time & Be Shaped With Different Experiences in order to Better serves as Bedrock of their Families & Societies ... Mba, Yahoo Money, Bitcoin, Binance, Fast Business, Colorado & All Those Satchets Shekpe are the Goings for Most Male Children .....

Women are More Hard-working Nowadays Than Men & I think Women shall become the bedrock of the Societies in the future while Men Remain Weaker(Just Contribute Sperm to Fertilise a Hard-working Women While She Tossed Him Away) Possibly due to Economic Reasons While Women are Now Combining Much Bigger Jobs, Techs & The likes in Prepared-Readiness for Irresponsibleness Emanating From The Male-Folks ..... Atleast She is Readied to Cater for Herself if he won't Manned Up !

The Male Children is Endangered By The Irresponsible Elder Male While The Female couldn't Provide necessary testosterone needed to Sire a Boy into Full Maturities (Iron Sharpened Iron) But Papa Wey Give Mama Belle don Run Comot ... The one wey no run no even Care ... Na Mama dey run all Package ... How such Male Child no go remain Boyish at 40s is dependent on Street .... Street will only train You nasty ... E go Far..

It's a cyclical madness ongoing ... Reversible in the future ... na turn by turn !... Everything will normalise in the future Maybe Next Century(100years from Gen Z) Cuz This new era girls won't Take Nonsense from Boys.... She will start her own Hustles pretty bad cuz she knows depending on fellow Boys is a panacea to be used for Yahoo .... Girls are getting wiser(Stronger) than olden worlds & Men are now finding it difficult to manage an Average girl cuz You Needed extra Manliness to Manage the Girls of Nowadays.... she is educated & Economical viable as You so grin
Re: . by Gboom: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2023
LadyRosa:
The op is a complete yorubastard dunce!
An illiterate of unimaginable proportion who wants to eat his cake and have it.

Hear this, even an igbo prostitute you must pay the dowry else we take the child she bores back!

Thats how we value our child. There's no such thing as omo ale in igbo land, if you don't perform ALL the necessary rights, we take back our children.

If you get your igbo gf pregnant and she keeps the child, IT IS NOT YOURS!

If she is pregnant with your child and another man marries her, THE CHILD IS NOT YOURS.

Thats the culture.

If you can't abide by that rules,get your dIick outta of an igbo woman's puzzy
At bolded
It will only take a manipulated and deranged person to marry a woman that is pregnant for another man.
As per the "child is not yours" when the time the court will sort out this through DNA evidence
Re: . by Gloriagee(f): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2023
Forget ibo girls and work on your grammar! Can't believe you are a graduate shocked grin

1 Like

Re: . by LadyRosa(f): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Gboom:

At bolded
It will only take a manipulated and deranged person to marry a woman that is pregnant for another man.
As per the "child is not yours" when the time the court will sort out this through DNA evidence

Well, manipulated, deranged senile, it's a crazy world and it happens. Yesterday, today and Tomorrow, it still happens.
Re: . by StubbornGENIUS: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want Her To Be My Wife But My Dad Says We're Not Compatible / 1 Chance To Save 1,who Will You Save, Your Mother Or Child / What Has Life Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.