Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2377 Views)

Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) / 5 Reasons Most Igbo Men Don't Live To See Their Grandchildren / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by edunaragold(f): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2023

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Coolsat(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Original lamentation

Me I Dy look for nyamri babe ooo

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Arrrrrrrh

In as much as one day I will settle for an Igbo girl, the op is saying the truth. If you enter a good family, you will enjoy your wife, if she's a good girl but on a normal level Igbo girls are terrible. They can easier manipulate your life and if she's a wicked girl my brother, you are gone. She will lose hell on you.

Before you come at me, my mom is Igbo, Enugu to be precise. Last time I was in the east, my cousin brother told me the different characters that exist within Igbo girls from different state.

As for Enugu girl, babe will make sure she chop your money before she will take you serious. They don't do broke boys.

IMO girls, the can't see a fine boy and leave him alone. most especially if he's a visitor (I mean he's not from there). And they can fight for you even if you don't give them a dime.

Anambra girls or women are always found of carrying their children once the marriage clash. They can groom their kids to hate you as the father turn against you. So much influence.

But God knows I will repeat my dad kind of marriage but I will never marry an eastern Igbo girl. I will go for a northern Igbo girl her sense of understanding will be different from a normal Igbo girl born and brought there.

PS: this post is not to raise any tribal sentiment toward the igbos. I won't condone you if you mention me to insult the Igbo. I love them so much.

7 Likes

Re: . by UnfairLife7(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Interesting

My first elder sister is married to an Igbo man from Imo state. Their marriage is 13 years this year with 3 boys, and i can categorically tell you that none of us has ever picked up our phone to call my sister's husband for money. Likewise the man has never sent us money not even for once. Truth be told, we aren't happy or comfortable about the situation, but we know he doesn't owe us. I believe the man cannot try that if he was married to an Igbo girl.

Igbo girls don't like poverty, which i am in support. Our mothers that married our poor fathers, what is their gain today?

You as a man cannot impregnate someone's daughter without marital rite and expect the child to bear your name? When they're not like my fellow yoruba girls that got married and give birth without marital rites.

Culture and traditions differ i guess

Although my mum said yoruba doesn't have the culture of living with a man and have kids without proper marriage. I guess this generation men and women are responsible for that

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by ibechris(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
Whether u guys collectively hate igbo women or like them...if I die today,I am sure my igbo wife will do everything in her stead to keep my legacy.

I love my igbo wife.

They are intelligent,smart and beautiful.

Igbo women are strong willed and do help their men to grow my wife is a case in hand.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
Katikati
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sorry for what you have been through.
My sisters have really shown you shege.

But I am curious, why are most men in your story not married to these ladies? It seems like babymama cases.

5 Likes

Re: . by Hideaki: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
Another case of a Simp narrating his ordeals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by kkins25(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
The first woman i fell in love with was imo.. My Jss2 maths teacher.. Since then, Fair ladies have been my muse.. 😝😝😝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Sorry for what you have been through.
My sisters have really shown you shege.

But I am curious, why are most men in your story not married to these ladies? It seems like babymama cases.
Are you minding the guy?

Will they ever say what they did wrong? So all women in their lives just decided to pack and run for no reason? People should be weary of such family

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Persephone1:
Are you minding the guy?

Will they ever say what they did wrong? So all women in their lives just decided to pack and run for no reason? People should be weary of such family

Omo. E shock me as they are all packing and running with their kids. Igbos normally no dey go back house. We rather die there. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Hideaki: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Persephone1:
Are you minding the guy?

Those women are whôres

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Omo. E shock me as they are all packing and running with their kids. Igbos normally no dey go back house. We rather die there. grin
Op and his uncles should either go for either rehabilitation or deliverance. They can't all be unlucky!

No be there fault sha, nah we spoil them. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:

Those women are whôres
If you believe out of thousands or millions of women are all LovePeddler.s and all could only locate Op and his family members then this conversation ends here.

9 Likes

Re: . by CJStarz: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Though d Op dey talk about our Igbo sister, I no get strength to read the long post. Abeg who fit help me summarize?

2 Likes

Re: . by SuperOnyi: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hideaki:
Another case of a Simp narrating his ordeals

shocked

This is the comment I was looking for...
Re: . by Mindlog: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
OP, how many igbo women have you been married to, so far?

I recall in one of your previous episodes of tales by moonlight, you narrated how your igbo wife left with your 2 sons and now in this current episode, your wife left with your daughter.

Guy, you should go buy your favourite weed, roll it well and smoke away till you doze off....nothing do you but till the end of your days on earth, keep away from igbo women and limit your search for marital companion to women from your father's tribe and finally heal from your fixations on igbo women.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SuperOnyi: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
pocohantas:

shocked

The OP is obviously a simp. Nevertheless, the stupid decisions we make in life can end up affecting innocent people especially kids. As someone who has plenty of sisters, I can confirm that most times, some of these whores and golddiggers chose the life they live. Sometimes, It has nothing to do with the culture or upbringing and most times, a lot to do with their family's financial background.

One of my sisters who looked so much like Regina Daniels back then, got hooked by this Igbo guy from Abia state (I think, it's either Abia or Imo...). The fact that I don't even know much about this motherfúckèr should tell you how screwed up things are. She was no golddigger.

This guy was introduced to us by a neighbor and the twinkle of an eye, Chi (my sis) was already visiting this guy. My parents tried to advise her, did everything Africa parents did but this beautiful sister of mine remained adamant. My dad screamed at the top of his voice until his chest began to hurt, in less than a month, he became a star in the sky.

Chi got pregnant for this piece of shit and turned against anyone who tried to advise her, all of a sudden, she didn't like me even though I didn't even know much about this incident.

Anyway, Chi starts living with this dumb fvck and oh boy, the transformation was demonic. She got darker, uglier, and Jesus Christ, thinking about this makes me sick in the stomach. He'd beat her up even when she was pregnant, and somehow she returns home and disappears again to this guy's place.

Long story cut short. This continued till she became a mother of 3 children (or is it 4?), the first child got drowned and I cried my eyes out. A child that I took care of, when that piece of shit abandoned them. It still hurts me, his mother made stupid decisions but my boy didn't deserve to suffer or die like that 😢.

3 Likes

Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
What a trash load of tales by moonlight

How many children do you have now...6 abi....cos all your thread no dey wonu ara won again? Very incoherent gibberish

Na only you woman dey deal with, as per your brain na foam you no fit reason how to solve issues, na to come here dey look for sympathy

I never see dis kain adult males we get for this 21st century, na to dey cry and wail everytime on woman matter dey look for support and public sympathy online, anono whether e dey boost their immune system or make them more manly, very lily liver nomenclatures, go to twitter(X) they are almost the same as these ones here, hopefully nairaland males do not totally reflect the thought process of most young men offline if not.....

4 Likes

Re: . by Masterclass32: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Just look at how long the epistle is.

Focus on Yoruba girls, bro. The time and energy used in writing this epistle would have been better used searching for a girl from your place.

7 Likes

Re: . by Bede2u(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Yoruba people are sad little people with an Igbo obsession

5 Likes

Re: . by frozen70(f): 3:55am On Nov 02, 2023
edunaragold:
I know some of u here would be against me,or would not hesitate to insult me,well that's life u can't like me all.
Am from lagos state and my mom is from imo state,I have started in north ,south, east and west,and I compear the way there girls are or marriage are when u marry irrespective of tribe or state,I noticed the igbo tradition is a very wicked one, except were the bride has a very good and understanding parents,see when I hear am an igbo girl,the only thing that enters my mind is how to chop her and go,
I so much love igbos because of my mom is from there,but while growing up,among the few ladies I date when I was a teenager,two were igbos ,ómó igbo na him suffer me o,I once dated one for 4yrs ,while I had a good job,this lady kept giving me diff obstacle and excuses not to see her parents ,but make we dey enjoy the relationship dey go,this lady eyes was outside ,one day I used a diff fb account and play a fast one on her ,gbem,that's how she send me her phone number,I was like no be the lady I tut was hard to get.
This lady played me,but I had a good endurance plane so I kept saving,I bought jamb for her,till she enter sch,my brother,she almost turn me to mumu,I had to wake up due to I am from lagos,I then detect that I was being use ,babe told me she want to enter sch before she told her dad about me, mostly why are igbos families always not in good term with them self,we kept on having raw sex ,this lady never got pregnant, immediately she enter sch, another lady told me she knew her ,she dey do runs well well,and even stole another guy o,as 100l student.the relationship almost made me gone bizarre,but I recovered back,and believe all woman are diff,till I finally marriage to a lady from imo state,that one was worst.for no reason,igbo woman carried my daughter and japa to her village,so they can be collecting money from me,I send 20k,she will nagg and grumble, sometimes I will head her big sister who is single at 35 laughing and saying tell him the money is small,my wife will say what stupid money is this till I will send more,then one day I came to understand that I have seen and heard of many igbo people jaingpa to east if small problem comes,I left them,the worst part was,some igbo parents are so stupid and proud,how can your daughter came home and refused to go back,no body could ask,or send her back,when an igbo lady wants to run with your child,they find one stupid excuse to run away,
1. My igbo uncle too wife too done japa
2. My father side uncle a yoruba,his wife is igbo too,took the 2kids and japa to east
3.my friend and igbo girl,uncle wife too japa with their kids to east,
5.few people I meet here in north too,told me they impregnate an igbo girls respectively, their parent carry the daughter and japa, instead of asking the man to come marry the girl,
My igbo gf big sister almost took the baby too and japa,of not for me wey lock gate before the husband came,they fought hard that day.
My naibour an imo state lady took their new born baby and japa back,what is in that east wey them dey japa.
Since then I fear anything igbo,and now their igbo guys are now waking up ,many told me why did u went to imo state na, another imo guy told me,even me wey be imo marry jos girl,our woman all they know is care and money,if u can't meet up,there will be problems
For me a yoruba lady or north or meddle belt is better ,if u see an igbo lady of one child pls do your investigation well,some had kids before and won't tell u,
They will say she is there mother last born,

Guys pls don't fall victim of igbo woman, especially when married no dey sweet again,know the igbo girl u are about to take as wife, because if u fall short of finance ,they will come tell u that their daughter is an investment object ,most poor or wicked igbo people will make sure they ripe u,and influence your wife,if u are not sending anything to your inlaw when time is hard.
My dad once said it's good to marry a bad wife with Good in-laws,than good wife bad in-laws, because when the in-laws frustrated the good wife,the wife will frustrate husband,I have seen and compear most tribes in Nigeria,and igbo wife their own wahala too much.there are many bastard child in east,they will even give another man son their father name,pls be careful,the igbo man will give u their daughter with right hand and go back to use left to manipulate the wife to return with the child.

The real reason OP and the other men he mentioned here are all in the same category is because

They will date an igbo woman, pregnant her the same way they do to the Yoruba girls and never done any marriage RIGHTS and then you call her your wife, just like that as they do in Yoruba

Of curse she knows that you just hired her to bear children for you without doing the proper marriage rights and if any alarm blows she japa with your children which is more important to her and also important to you

There is no way you will do the proper thing and pay her bride price and she will return home to her father and they will not summon you to come for settlement

We have lots of bastards in Yoruba lands and they are the one constituting nuisance every where because they are stray children from improper marriages
No home, no parents just because the parents that gave birth to to them weren't responsible in the first place to do the needful

So they sleep under the bridges all. Over Lagos

So my opinion is marry an Igbo woman properly and complete the marriage rights by paying the bride price

Let me see how she will run away with children to her father's house
And her father will not call you to explain what happen

Bride price is a commitment to marriage

So if she runs home and you never paid her bride price, then she is open for another marriage

But once the bride price is paid, even if she runs home and later found another man,

For another man to marry her, the bride price you paid must be returned to you, to make her a free woman to marry

So OP, if you are sure you have done all necessary marriage rights and bride price on your wife, go to your inlaw and claim your children, they have the kind men who witness the marriage take the matter up with them

But if you skipped that part, then your inlaw will remind you that you did not do the needful and the children belongs to his family

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by frozen70(f): 3:58am On Nov 02, 2023
ibechris:
Whether u guys collectively hate igbo women or like them...if I die today,I am sure my igbo wife will do everything in her stead to keep my legacy.

I love my igbo wife.

They are intelligent,smart and beautiful.

Igbo women are strong willed and do help their men to grow my wife is a case in hand.

Thank you for this input, am sure you have already paid your dues in marriage that's why you are experiencing peace with your Igbo wife

Yes they hustle and support their husband's unlike the Yoruba women that hardly supports their husband because they know that he may have another secret wife else where

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Antivirus92(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2023
Mindlog:
OP, how many igbo women have you been married to, so far?

I recall in one of your previous episodes of tales by moonlight, you narrated how your igbo wife left with your 2 sons and now in this current episode, your wife left with your daughter.

Guy, you should go buy your favourite weed, roll it well and smoke away till you doze off....nothing do you but till the end of your days on earth, keep away from igbo women and limit your search for marital companion to women from your father's tribe and finally heal from your fixations on igbo women.

That's how they behave, they will hate us so much ,try to use any given opportunity to paint us black but still can't get enough of us.

2 Likes

Re: . by Antivirus92(m): 5:41am On Nov 02, 2023
Bede2u:
Yoruba people are sad little people with an Igbo obsession

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: . by Shijawesss: 5:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Igbo women are the worst women to marry in Nigeria...

Check online any woman that misbehave and claim to be a feminist is from Igbo.,

You will see a married Igbo woman sleep with men outside for money

I dey pity yoruba men wey dey marry Igbo women ...

Very useless women in igbo...

If you r a yoruba man better marry from Southsouth leave those demonic Igbo hairy chest with yamleg women alone. .

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

2 Likes

Re: . by PureFace1(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2023
frozen70:

Thank you for this input, am sure you have already paid your dues in marriage that's why you are experiencing peace with your Igbo wife

Yes they hustle and support their husband's unlike the Yoruba women that hardly supports their husband because they know that he may have another secret wife else where

How many Yoruba women do you know ?
You people generalize like a fool

1 Like

Re: . by Mindlog: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2023
Shijawesss:
Igbo women are the worst women to marry in Nigeria...

Check online any woman that misbehave and claim to be a feminist is from Igbo.,

You will see a married Igbo woman sleep with men outside for money

I dey pity yoruba men wey dey marry Igbo women ...

Very useless women in igbo...

If you r a yoruba man better marry from Southsouth leave those demonic Igbo hairy chest with yamleg women alone. .

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

Your delusion even recognized that women from your tribe are less marriageable in the eyes of their men, reason you advocate marrying women from the South-south because of the higher value they bring to the marital table as against your women. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: . by Shijawesss: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2023
Mindlog:

Your delusion even recognized that women from your tribe are less marriageable in the eyes of their men, reason you advocate marrying women from the South-south because of the higher value they bring to the marital table as against your women. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okoro angry

1 Like

Re: . by Klass99(f): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2023

6 Likes

Re: . by Mindlog: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Shijawesss:

Okoro angry

Okoro is a luo name, Okoro is an Itsekiri name, Okoro is a name some part of Akwa ibom bear and KINGLY, Okoro is an Igbo name. cheesy cool

4 Likes

Re: . by LadyRosa(f): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2023
The op is a complete yorubastard dunce!
An illiterate of unimaginable proportion who wants to eat his cake and have it.

Hear this, even an igbo prostitute you must pay the dowry else we take the child she bores back!

Thats how we value our child. There's no such thing as omo ale in igbo land, if you don't perform ALL the necessary rights, we take back our children.

If you get your igbo gf pregnant and she keeps the child, IT IS NOT YOURS!

If she is pregnant with your child and another man marries her, THE CHILD IS NOT YOURS.

Thats the culture.

If you can't abide by that rules,get your dIick outta of an igbo woman's puzzy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Married Couples Go Without Sex For A Year? / A husband divorced his wife after looking closer at this picture / Nairaland, Advice Needed: His Wife Named Their Son After Her First Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.