Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,407 members, 7,839,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ebay Check Out - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ebay Check Out (97 Views)

Ebay Check Out Available / Ebay Check Out Needed Urgently / I Need Ebay Check Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebay Check Out by Rhemaworld(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
I can now ship to your addresses
But conditions apply
1.Make sure you ask your seller if he can ship to your provided address
2.should in case if your seller cancel order due to him no able to ship to your address , you will have to wait for like 3 to 5 business working days before they refund the money back
And am using debit card which is disposable,that’s they can even block the card before the money arrives (if it happens the loose is on you)
To avoid this,just always ask check the link clearly and chat with your seller about possibility of shipping to the address
Message me @08088596104
Re: Ebay Check Out by noobody(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rhemaworld:
I can now ship to your addresses
But conditions apply
1.Make sure you ask your seller if he can ship to your provided address
2.should in case if your seller cancel order due to him no able to ship to your address , you will have to wait for like 3 to 5 business working days before they refund the money back
And am using debit card which is disposable,that’s they can even block the card before the money arrives (if it happens the loose is on you)
To avoid this,just always ask check the link clearly and chat with your seller about possibility of shipping to the address
Message me @08088596104

Set awon spending grin

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Airtime To Cash / Factory Unlock Iphone 12 Pro 450k / Electric Perimeter Fencing With Solar System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.