Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF (14238 Views)

John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by ZaddyJ: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
grin
If this guy( osimehn) lose the award make una hold john ogbu . The guy wan do spoiler for osimehen

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by CaptainFM1: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
Smile.

Why did he not win nation's cup?

Why didn't he atleast manage to qualify his team for world cup?

So you want him to win Africa's best player award on the his parameters and performance from another continent(Europe)?

We have to forget about emotions sometimes.

I love Victor. I can only pray for Miracles to happen for him.

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by urbobo20(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
CAF can copy how to do election from inec
Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by Truetalk3139: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
Osimhen is the 8th best player on the planet RN, ahead of Lewandoski and Kane.
If Osimhen doesn’t win Nigeria should boycott the award next time, if they don’t vote for him then its all trash.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by gunners160(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
mannobi:
We know that, that CAF is very corrupt but it will be difficult for them to perform their usual corruption this time around
Corrupt because Osimen did not win the award, habi how? it is Africa award not Oyinbo award

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by Manfromlasvegas(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Honestly osimhen deserve the award but dem fit carry am give bonou that Moroccan keeper and nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by PepeXKermit: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
alizma:
It is not a must, the only thing that is must are the criteria. He must meet the criteria

Now my question to you is what are the criteria and which other african has done better than him in the last year? Abeg leave sentiments aside, he must win it.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by victorclean(f): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
But mayrez wins champion 🏆 league
Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by soccerlite: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Is this how to promote

A winner will emerge by voting

But

He decides to give stern warning

Less sense

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by Benwallt(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
Obedients have started threatening CAF again. Osimhen don lose already

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by Benwallt(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Truetalk3139:
Osimhen is the 8th best player on the planet RN, ahead of Lewandoski and Kane.
If Osimhen doesn’t win Nigeria should boycott the award next time, if they don’t vote for him then its all trash.

Obedients will cost him the award with their laterine campaign

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by anonmbata: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
By ranking yes.
By CAF technicalities and votes, no one knows.

Oyerinde16:

Victor Osimhen (Nigeria and SSC Napoli) Won 1* Italian serial A. No world cup

Sadio Mane (Senegal and Al Nassr) won German bundesliger and 1 cup with Al Nassr played world cup

Youssef En-Nesyri (Morocco and Sevilla) wine Europa league and 4th place world cup.

Peter Shalulile (Namibia and Mamelodi Sundowns) won the treble with Mamelodi Sundowns

Achraf Hakimi (Morocco and Paris Saint-Germain) won. French ligue 1 and 4th place world cup.

Does Osimen have a chance...

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by richie240: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
If they don't give him, ur belligerent azz shd take them to Court nau.
Shebi nsobu-sobu dey ur blood abi.

Erling Halaand wey dem rob sef nor make any 'kpim' how much less osimen.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by Herbiodun09: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nigerians ehn…. Wtf u goin to do?

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by Freshtruth(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
Oyerinde16:

Victor Osimhen (Nigeria and SSC Napoli) Won 1* Italian serial A. No world cup

Sadio Mane (Senegal and Al Nassr) won German bundesliger and 1 cup with Al Nassr played world cup

Youssef En-Nesyri (Morocco and Sevilla) wine Europa league and 4th place world cup.

Peter Shalulile (Namibia and Mamelodi Sundowns) won the treble with Mamelodi Sundowns

Achraf Hakimi (Morocco and Paris Saint-Germain) won. French ligue 1 and 4th place world cup.

Does Osimen have a chance...
Hskimi will win the Africa best this year take it to the bank

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by Georgejeez: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
Warning ke , Or he will do what ?
Africans own must surely be different .

So if Salah wins the award , he will pack thousands of his IPOB nzogbu nzogbu ,eyimba enyi people to go and protest and shut down Egypt economy ABI wetin ?

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by youngsahito(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
gunners160:
WHY Should Osimen win the award ?what has he achieved in Africa? YES, he might have don a lot for Napoli but he has no major award in Africa. He has not done anything exceptional . We need to stop all this one legged sentiment abeg.
"Some one said "they might likely give one of the Moroccan guys as the award will be held in Morocco". Fact is any Morrocan footballer deserve the award. They played at the international level and not just club level... so , when we talk football, lets talk fact and not nationalism
baba always talk with sense, mention any Moroccan player that was norminated for the ballon d'or list. You hate your country man because of pride.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by youngsahito(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Smile.

Why did he not win nation's cup?

Why didn't he atleast manage to qualify his team for world cup?

So you want him to win Africa's best player award on the his parameters and performance from another continent(Europe)?

We have to forget about emotions sometimes.

I love Victor. I can only pray for Miracles to happen for him.
what stupid miracle are you praying for? When Eto won the African best back to back, did he qualify Cameroon to the world cup or win the Nations cup for them. Sense is too far to some Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by Georgejeez: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
youngsahito:
baba always talk with sense, mention any Moroccan player that was norminated for the ballon d'or list. You hate your country man because of pride.
Truth is , if I am in a position to vote , as much as I love Osimhen I will vote for Bounou the Morrocan goal keeper .
Man was solid to make Morocco reach the World cup semi final for the First time for any African side , Osimhen was watching on TV ...... Bounou also was solid to make a poor Sevilla beat the odds and win the Europa League trophy ..

He has a good case ...

5 Likes

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by youngsahito(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Georgejeez:

Truth is , if I am in a position to vote , as much as I love Osimhen I will vote for Bounou the Morrocan goal keeper .
Man was solid to make Morocco reach the World cup semi final for the First time for any African side , Osimhen was watching on TV ...... Bounou also was solid to make a poor Sevilla beat the odds and win the Europa League trophy ..

He has a good case ...
why didn't he lead them to win the Nations cup, Sevilla has always been a dominant in Europa. Osinmen was the highest goal scorer in the Italian league and won a trophy for them.

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by gunners160(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
youngsahito:
is this a ballon d or list or African list. Osimenh was picked becos of his contributions to Napoli and not Africa. Nigeria did not qualify for the world cup, we finished third in the last African cup of nations. So tell me how did he merit it. What has the country achieved with him. Stop writing as if you don't understand English

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by gunners160(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
youngsahito:
what stupid miracle are you praying for? When Eto won the African best back to back, did he qualify Cameroon to the world cup or win the Nations cup for them. Sense is too far to some Nigerians.
Why are u writing as if you know nothing about ball. The Eto u mentioned did u even c him play for Cameroon.Okocha and Eto were the favourite to win it that year and Cameroon defeated Nigeria 2-1 in the nations cup. He took Cameroon to the semi final. Gosh, u knw nothing ....

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by youngsahito(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
gunners160:
is this a ballon d or list or African list. Osimenh was picked becos of his contributions to Napoli and not Africa. Nigeria did not qualify for the world cup, we finished third in the last African cup of nations. So tell me how did he merit it. What has the country achieved with him. Stop writing as if you don't understand English
why are you bringing world cup to these when u don't want to rate him internationally? Eto won the African best without winning any Nations cup for Cameroon but base on his performance in Barcelona. Caf himself never rate Nations cup winner for African best.
Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by CaptainFM1: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
youngsahito:

There's a reason why JAMB tagged the subject "Use of English" and not "English Language" like WASSCE.

Go back and read again. There's no part in the context that suggest I will pray for miracle.

You can see why people pass WASSCE "English Language" and fail JAMB "Use of English"......because they dwell on the line and not the context!

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by obinna58(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hakimi should win it here
French cup
Ligue 1
4th in the worldcup

Oshimen
Seria A winner
Top scorer

Lost worldcup ticket(a major deciding point), as Ghana beat us, na so hakimi go beat am

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by udemzyudex(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kingosytex:

No mind dem. That's how some fools have been shouting robbed because of Leo Messi.
I've been asking them how he robbed the Balon D'Or but none of them is capable of answering that.

Are they saying that the journalists who did the voting robbed someone?
Some are even calling FIFA, many dey very ignorant on the media space 🤣

How dem dey run primary elections for Nigeria?

Oga wise up.
Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by youngsahito(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
gunners160:
Why are u writing as if you know nothing about ball. The Eto u mentioned did u even c him play for Cameroon.Okocha and Eto were the favourite to win it that year and Cameroon defeated Nigeria 2-1 in the nations cup. He took Cameroon to the semi final. Gosh, u knw nothing ....
so why didn't they give the award to the winner of the Nations cup. Okocha lost the award to Eto because of Eto performance in Barca. Mikel won the Nations cup wile Yaya Toure won the league for Man City. Why didn't they give the award to Mikel?
Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by Hananfine: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sensiblerealist:
These Arab/Francophone alliance be messing up CAF awards since time immemorial. They might likely give one of the Moroccan guys as the award will be held in Morocco

See you . As usual, you guys has started your immoral accusations.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by gunners160(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
youngsahito:
why are you bringing world cup to these when u don't want to rate him internationally? Eto won the African best without winning any Nations cup for Cameroon but base on his performance in Barcelona. Caf himself never rate Nations cup winner for African best.
CAF never did what. I laugh in Spanish. CAF never rate what? Check out the past winners and see what they did. What made Mane to win? What made Sallah to win and even Yaya Toure. Eto did not win nation's cup but we took Cameroon to places. Google is ur friend. He never finished in the round of 16 like Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by NOwazobia: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
I don't understand, is that a threat...

Ona don start again oooo... undecided

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Must Win African Best Player Award – John Ogu Sends Stern Warning To CAF by youngsahito(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
CaptainFM1:

There's a reason why JAMB tagged the subject "Use of English" and not "English Language" like WASSCE.

Go back and read again. There's no part in the context that suggest I will pray for miracle.
You have forgotten what u said "I love Victor. I can only pray for Miracles to happen for him".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NTA To Tarnsmit All 52 AFCON Matches Live / Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris / Nigeria Thrashes Guinea 1-6 In Conakry (women's U17 World Cup Qualifier)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.