Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri (41435 Views)

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts / 35 Unidentified Corpses Dumped In FMC Owerri, Residents Of S/east Cry Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by blaise26abj(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wait oh . He was beaten, with the aim of killing him, by police and taken to a police hospital . Dey play . When they collect money , they stage play with the government to maintain their comradeship to gullible Nigerians . They are all fighting for their pockets . Know that and know peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Government of thugs
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Abelinkan: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
That's good for corrupt masters.

You kept making mouth on strike without action. Salary is not enough again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by edunaragold(f): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Creditalerts: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rich man pikin go think say na masquerade

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Angelfrost(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
3ice9ce:
I warned that fool a few days ago. His people from Owerri zone won't save him from the consequences of his folly.

As for those who beat him, this is arrant nonsense. Unfortunately, others will suffer for the consequences of his folly.

Suffering Promax... The entire state has been in blackout for over 12 hours now.

With this new development, negotiations are off the table.

They remain in darkness for the unforeseeable future, along with other grounded activities... If filling stations decide to join, that will be catastrophic.

1 Like

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by flokii: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kilode?.. why dem wan spoil the guy fine boy na?
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by jrusky(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Good news infact best news of the day but those who beat him made big mistake such idiot when you want to beat them you do "target beaten". Target beaten is its either you remove all his front teeth with sledge hammer or damage one of his eyes or use baton or plank to smashed his knee knob and put him on cutches that is target beaten.

I hate the man Ajaero idiot who turned NLC to obidient movement and political movement.

Ajaero dem neva beat you you are lucky I wasn't among those that beat you by now it is either all your front teeth gone or I ruptured your testicle or I damage one of your eyes so next time you focus on NLC code of conduct and not mingling in politics.

2 Likes

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Angelfrost(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
CloudTrees:
Nigeria is indeed a 3rd world country

Wrong... Nigeria was a 3rd world country.

APC has taken us beneath that level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by luckyz4rea(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
This should be a wake up call
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Angelfrost(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Every evil in my state no matter how little always gets traced back to our Supreme Court appointed Governor Hopeless Uzodinjo. This one too has his signature I guess.

Hope go destroy that state permanently. No Cap.

Just wait make INEC and Judiciary return am back for second term.

Imo people are in big trouble. tongue
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Georgejeez: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
grin grin Rich man pikin go see am think say he wear Halloween mask 😅🤣
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Geeflow(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
Daylight25:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

You are a criminal, God will judge you
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by polite2(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
This will serve as deterrent to others.....u will plan strike action. Because of small GANA must go. U abort the plan.
They are only giving costumers service treatment
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by themanderon: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nigeria has finally degenerated to full blown anarchy. Yesterday it was Fubara today it is Ajaero. This is what you get when you have criminals, drug barons and certificate forgers in power. I am afraid we may be back to the era of assainations and unexplained deaths.
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Zandena(f): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Those who hailed Israel massacre of Palestinians are now testing mic with one another. God is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by tfelicityk(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
I thought the Industrial Court order had expired because interim order has expiry date but they showed me another court order...."

- LP Chieftain Ajaero 😂😂

1 Like

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Retmis: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Same reason ipob now carry military grade weapons.
Tomorrow labour congress might just form a militia since everyone has a touch of madness
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by AareGaa: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
This is the era of Bullion vans..era of Agberoism live & direct from Lagos.. When you dine with Lucifers, you should always go there with your own long spoon..

Wetin concern Agbero with resolutions. This Labour Chairman don't know he is wasting his time going into meetings with people who understand only Resolution of violence.

He should have hit the streets long time, but see dollars, see him eyes now

The event happened in biaflan kingdom, lawless biaflan kingdom

1 Like

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by AkumTemi: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Daylight25:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

Don't you have a job doing?
You keep telling this story of drinking garri here, no matter what, I know of single mothers and widows who work to fend for their Kids
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Felaincarnated: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Daylight robbery
Daylight25:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by DatNiggaDaz: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
AareGaa:

The event happened in biaflan kingdom, lawless biaflan kingdom

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by obi58: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Dem bash him eye ooo. This Ajaero guy needs to go and learn diplomacy as a union leader from Adam Oshiomhole. Not everything is nzobu nzobu enyinba enyi.

Even Sowore, the presidential candidate that I supported has never received beating like this before despite Obidients always calling him SUG leader.

Political prostitute since when did you start twerking for Sowore?

Tinubu during the day, Sowore at night.....

Better decide who you will support.
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by AskNgige2: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Signs of revolution..

Wittyness
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Macdeey: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
Una never see anything ! By the time Tinubu finished everyone in Naija ! ........

Who NO know GO know angry angry angry
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by erniok(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Abagworo:
Full blown war is gradually and slowly loading in Nigeria between the masses and politicians. When it starts some people will pretend like they didn't see how Government made it the only choice for the people.
It can never happen. The politicians know how to play us like Spanish guitar. Let endsars be a lesson to that effect.
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Agromuda(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dem don slap Eye witness ooo!

No go dey do pass ya sef
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by foleskay(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Why wud a labour union presi be beaten like this?? Was he there alone? Where were his body guards and security details. Where were d other comrades at that time. What kind of rough play be dis.??
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Chibuzoripob: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
cool we kal am Ferefe shishi in those days. cool.Once he get contour for head/ 👁, nah maximum be dat wink.HOPE isn't smiling cool.
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Amayabor1: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
The truth is, nobody should expect free and fair elections in IMO. Hope uzodinma is a tyrant and he is ready to kill to remain governor. Go through owerri, you wouldn't see the poster of one single opposition candidate. You wouldn't see one. Only his posters are everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.