Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri (41437 Views)

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts / 35 Unidentified Corpses Dumped In FMC Owerri, Residents Of S/east Cry Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Chibuzoripob: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
grin their legs do SPEED RACER grin.Madness get level. HOPE nor dey smile.if he like,make Ajaero switch off light grin.Nah dem sabi
foleskay:
Why wud a labour union presi be beaten like this?? Was he there alone? Where were his body guards and security details. Where were d other comrades at that time. What kind of rough play be dis.??

1 Like

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
This is so uncalled for.
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by easytig(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Exactly πŸ’―,I could care less.he should have even been decapitated.next time he won't toy with the people.
peacettw:
Not sure I give a flying hoot. He is part of the problem. If he is expecting a public outcry, he should be prepared to receive the shock of his life.

He lost the goodwill of the populace by dilly dallying and dancing to the tune of the politicians. Now the chickens have come home to roost. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by foleskay(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin their legs do SPEED RACER grin.Madness get level. HOPE nor dey smile.if he like,make Ajaero switch off light grin.Nah dem sabi
Ajaero too no try. Why he no carry boys along for support. God saved him. He dey form James Bond

2 Likes

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by darediamond(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
Crustar:
What is the hope for the common man in this country for God sake??
Online International Currency Arbitrage!
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by YourGFsnatcher: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dapson73:
Ntoor !

Hope e don learn his lesson ?

I wish he's face is more amended and panel beat.

Black people as usual. Not surprised. They love being oppressed by their master. It's in their dna. Black could not out beat their white masters during slavery not because they cannot, but because the few that were given a pint of privilege by their masters will not allow anyone spoil their show, so they will report to their masters anytime something is cooking.

1 Like

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Chibuzoripob: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
foleskay:

Ajaero too no try. Why he no carry boys along for support. God saved him. He dey form James Bond
The yeye man nah 101% confam Obidient In the evening , NLC In daytime

2 Likes

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by bdon123(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
yarimo:
Very unfortunate a thug as NLC president undecided
U are a real fool.people like u are d problem
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Crustar:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onΒ Β sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingΒ garriΒ since Monday and theΒ garriΒ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
what's the meaning of this your stupid nonsense, we're talking of national issues you are begging at the post, may God punish who will send you money cos God is punishing you already ediot. Back to the topic. Tinubu should be held responsible if anything happens to our NLC president. You see reasons why the men of Nigerian police should die myserably?

1 Like

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Mccullum: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
It's his involvement in politics ridiculing him like this. As NLC president, he suppose to be apolitical.

2 Likes

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
The yeye man nah 101% confam Obidient In the evening NLC I.
shut up Ode
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Benwallt(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Evans promax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by FILEBE(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dapson73:
Ntoor !

Hope e don learn his lesson ?

I wish he's face is more amended and panel beat.

What is wrong is wrong . No justification for a police beating him . Worse is that they lock him up. This, you just said means the police should disregard the rule of law and deal with people anyhow. Today, it is NlC president, tomorrow it could be anyone
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Dapson73(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
FILEBE:

What is wrong is wrong . No justification for a police beating him . Worse is that they lock him up. This, you just said means the police should disregard the rule of law and deal with people anyhow. Today, it is NlC president, tomorrow it could be anyone

I agreed with your submission only if The NLC President isn't biased in his job.
He should sincerely represent the workers genuinely rather than politicizing every issue, trying to favour the opposition at the critical time will be rebuffed.
I love watching him to learn his lessons in a very hard way.

3 Likes

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Dapson73(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Black people as usual. Not surprised. They love being oppressed by their master. It's in their dna. Black could not out beat their white masters during slavery not because they cannot, but because the few that were given a pint of privilege by their masters will not allow anyone spoil their show, so they will report to their masters anytime something is cooking.

Super story. I owe you no explanation for expressing my thought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Abagworo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Obviously we are in era of brutality. When the present people in power were pretending to be human rights activists they weren't brutalized in this manner .
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by copyrites: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
This man wants to kill himself over a f00lish generation. You better abandon Nigerians to die in their suffering and 30k minimum wage. Listen to Amaechi grin grin

If you die today, people will curse and insult you.
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by gigabyte13: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Una mind no go touch ground

Shey you dey make mouth say
Court order no court order
You go protest.......
How far na......?

1 Like

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by ufuosman(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dis country everyone dey pepper πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by copyrites: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Any f00lish human rights activist or labour leader that kills himself will just die for nothing.

You people should learn from Amaechi's speech. You're wasting your time, and you will only die for nothing.

When you see the number of animals insulting NLC, then you will realise that the average Nigerian is worthless. They're not worth fighting for.

If Tinubu decides to do nothing about your minimum wage, cost of petrol, exchange rate, or electricity, just fold your arms and do nothing. Allow nature take its course. Let the fitness survive. Most certainly, many of them will get kidnapped and maybe killed. Some will die of sicknesses because of their inability to fund Medicare; bandits will kill some; some will become jobless, depressed, and suicidal. Nature is the best brain resetting tool. cheesy

Leave Nigerians alone. The fittest of them all will live. grin

3 Likes

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by FILEBE(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dapson73:

I agreed with your submission only if The NLC President isn't biased in his job.
He should sincerely represent the workers genuinely rather than politicizing every issue, trying to favour the opposition at the critical time will be rebuffed.
I love watching him to learn his lessons in a very hard way.

He would have just been locked up. Let the Rule of law take its course. If armed men will beat anyone for verbal insults ot whatever,, then, that is oppression. There are better ways to learn him a lesson if he is wrong.

Things like this don't happen in developed countries . That is why people japa en masse for fear that people will trample on there human rights and go Scott free.

What is wrong should always be wrong. I have had friends who supported an opposition vehemently. I will never pray for their death or downfall not to talk of setting them up .

Do not opress .
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by safetyboot: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
Every time you will call off strike; see what you have done to yourself now grin
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Mosba: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
I now like his face now, he no fine before but now he has been well panelbeaten into shape
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Irony1: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
JagabanB:

They keep attaching emotions to everything.
Today they are all hailing Rufai Oseni, if they give him one appointment now, they will start h8ing on him.

You don have sense
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Padipadi(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Why was he arrested?
Of what crime?
And why was he beaten to a pulp?
Did he resist arrest or beating to pulp was part of questioning or torturing?
What's his crime to warrant such beating?

1 Like

Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by stormborn28(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
yarimo:
Very unfortunate a thug as NLC president undecided

APC miscreant... Is Tinubu not a thug? He instituted it in Lagos..Lagos as never be the same again
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by yarimo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
stormborn28:

APC miscreant... Is Tinubu not a thug? He instituted it in Lagos..Lagos as never be the same again
And TINUBU was never arrested anywhere in the world
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
On like those old days, we enjoyed reading breaking news and other entertainment news on nairaland.. Nairaland now, is full of thugs believed to be rented by APC ... Those thugs are making me to dislike Nairaland.. Mst every trend be associated with Politics? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri by Mfetenang: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Good,they should do the same to Peter Gringory Obi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections / Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.