Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Frank Edoho:who Wants To Be A Millionaire's 4th Lifeline. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho:who Wants To Be A Millionaire's 4th Lifeline. (1286 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edoho:who Wants To Be A Millionaire's 4th Lifeline. by damoobaba: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
Smart,articulate and simply handsome,Frank has simply walked his way into the hearts of many with the way he anchors Who wants to be a millionaire.One notable thing I've observed this days on the programme is d way he tries to prevent people from choosing the wrong options.If a contestant had chosen the wrong option,he advises him/her to use a lifeline if there's any left or to walk away if there's none.Has any other person observed this please?
Re: Frank Edoho:who Wants To Be A Millionaire's 4th Lifeline. by doctokwus: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2011
What a small word indeed!Bn voicing it out to s/body anytime we watch d programme 2geda that Frank,initially subtly,but now openly,aids people to get to @least 250k.
On d surface its gud for each person to go homw wt @least 250k,but it has d disadvantage of reducing d excitement,suspense,fairness and objectivity of d programme.
Re: Frank Edoho:who Wants To Be A Millionaire's 4th Lifeline. by mundus(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2011
wow I thought i was the only one who notice this. It is becoming conspicuous this days, I have followed the game since it's debut and I think I've learnt all Frank's trick, he is becoming too helpful nowadays especially when you are below 250 000.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Nigerian Men - Yvonne Nelson (interview) / Effects Of Fuel Subsidy In Pictures (funny) / Wizkid Changes Stage Name???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.