Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State (15938 Views)

EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca / Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by Cromagnon: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
saasala:
While our lawmakers are using the money belonging to these Yahoo boys and other citizens to buy exotic cars
why didn't the yahoo Boys use the money to enter politics
Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by Zico5(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
A medical student that just graduated last month is among them. I wonder how it will be possible for medical student of OAU to still have time to involve in yahoo. I was told the guy is from rich home and he was arrested cos he has a car that was given to him by his father.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by Charly68: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
69 boys in Ile Ife,it means they have relocated their headquarters to that ancient city ..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by Pickmycall: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
nairayouthcom:

No bro, the content inside the phone and laptops matters a lot

Moreover, why will you buy a car without legitimate means of surviving ?

Why will you be living a flashing lifestyle without a legitimate handwork or job

Those guys aren’t saint make all of una way Dey shout rest please
Wetin Akpabio and the reps dey do wey dem dey buy 1 SUV worth 100m na legit?Just to say eyes and nay!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by doctormoe: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
make dem cum Sagamu
Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by Nwaotu10(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
nairayouthcom:

Why will you be living a flashing lifestyle without a legitimate handwork or job

Poor man mentality. grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by Pickmycall: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Zico5:
A medical student that just graduated last month is among them. I wonder how it will be possible for medical student of OAU to still have time to involve in yahoo. I was told the guy is from rich home and he was arrested cos he has a car that was given to him by his father.
After they have been paraded before media men,those who are innocent will be bail out by their parents after there is proof that their valuables are not from fraud.
Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by Nwaotu10(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
People carrying laptops in Nigeria are unfairly viewed as suspects, creating a sense of fear for individuals like me who, as a video editor, worry that law enforcement may not easily accept my legitimate reasons for having a laptop when I travel. cry cry
Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by panpan(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
The Supreme Court has held that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) does not have the powers to prosecute offenses that are not corruption cases and that the only corruption cases it can investigate are cases involving the movement of cash from Nigeria to foreign countries and corruption cases involving federal finances, being a creation of federal law.

EFCC should not arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria", or "corruption cases involving federal finances".

EFCC should stop harassing a particular group of young men just because they use laptops or appear to be doing well financially.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by dkidd: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
To use laptop hustle and they make am u be automatically yahoo boy for Naija... Out of the 69 probably 12 are guilty while the rest are unfortunate but them must bail themselves and their cars
Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
rashrockalabx:
69 🌚

Perfect number grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: EFCC Nigeria (Twitter)

I'm sure many of these guys are tech guys that they tagged as yahoo boys with no substantial evidence
Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by Bigchristo: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
nlfpmod:

Some of these youths where among those insulting us calling us Obi supporters IPOB and etc, we all having fair sharing, EFCC has been doing illegal breaking and entry into peoples house to make illegal arrest, thank God the new EFCC chairman has banned night raiding remaining day time own 😂😂

Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by onyxo76(m): 6:16am On Nov 02, 2023
Bigchristo:
Some of these youths where among those insulting us calling us Obi supporters IPOB and etc, we all having fair sharing, EFCC has been doing illegal breaking and entry into peoples house to make illegal arrest, thank God the new EFCC chairman has banned night raiding remaining day time own 😂😂
na fear that he might be removed, some of those arrested fit get parents who are highly connected to tinubu himself, he dey fear for him job, effc normally no send anybody.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by tunawo1: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2023
nlfpmod:

You are advised to take off all names in the post or risk being charged for defamation! Even EFCC has taken the names off so please heed
Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by Folawizzy(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2023
ONKR, lagbara awon alale
nairayouthcom:

Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by Folawizzy(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2023
ONKR
Charly68:
69 boys in Ile Ife,it means they have relocated their headquarters to that ancient city ..
Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by teewhyhomes: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust & not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State by Ehmmah588(m): 1:02am On Nov 03, 2023
Jesus! I know one of the boys arrested....Aghwaritoma wisdom was my student and I was the one who took him to OAU for the first time.....The funny boy could'nt even call me undecided....I'll try calling his mum in the morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel / Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) / Gunmen Kill YPP Ward Chairman, Ifeanyi Desmond Uche In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.