Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel (15937 Views)

Man Slices Lover’s Face In Lagos, Assaults Rival On Valentine’s Day / Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by vanstanzy(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2013
The Nigerian Police officers have exhibited the usual shameless tendencies by desecrating, disrupting and distracting worshippers during the church service of Sunday 17 of February, at the State Headquarters of Winners Chapel

Enugu ,arresting a deacon and an official with the Crowd Control Unit (CCU) in the process. The drama started after the first service when a member of the CCU was defied by a worshipper when instructed to stop for other vehicles from the other lane to pass. The errant worshipper , (the Chief Detail to the Governor of Enugu State) refused to follow the order of the Traffic Controllers and in the process his vehicle hit and run over the leg of another worshipper.

In the ensuing melee and confusion the Chief Detail held the tie and pushed around the Usher who retaliated by roughly shoving the man. The wife of the chief detail came to the rescue of the husband by giving the Usher two hot slaps and another lady CCU member slapped back the wife of the government official and a brief fight ensued at the car park leading to tearing of dresses of both women.

The aggrieved Government Official called for reinforcement from a group of mobile policemen who came to the church to arrest the leaders of the CCU but met with resistance from church members. They called for a second and third heavily armed reinforcement that came with two Hilux vans from Government House , Enugu and after much argument, whisked off a Deacon named Kanayo and a CCU usher named Louis.

All efforts by the resident pastor and other pastors, elders and deacons to plead with the top government official failed. The duo were arrested and taken to Ogui Police Station around 1pm and were there till 9pm. This melee caused confusion , distracted the second service as worshipers abandoned the church service to witness hollywood movie. Traffic was held up for over two hours while angry worshippers expressed disappointment at the Police partiality in the matter.

The entreaties of people including the State Director of State Security Services and an Assistant Commissioner of Police to release the church officials failed as the government top shot insisted on teaching the church rats the lessons of their lives.

Link: http://news.naij.com/24382.html
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by vanstanzy(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2013
Why am i not surprised, the Nigerian Police doesn't try to reason but just acts. Before those two arrested are set

free, whether innocent or guilty as long as its the Nigerian Police, they'll be exploited. Nigerian Police wahala no

good.

Little wonder Fela regarded they and their co as zombies.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by wawaboy1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Pple that call themselves children of God. Fighting in the church. Is only by his grace
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by sylve11: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
Them go beat those two guys ehn! shocked shocked cool but wait o, is the Governor's man not a member of the church? cool
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by iamswizz(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
4th

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
And the matter could have been solved without much wahala
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Aizebioje(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
What happened to the guy whose leg was ran over
Shameless indeed. All the things weh Pastor preach nor even enter their ear!
Nigeria is a religious nation without God!

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by buchibabe: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Na wa o. Power intoxicates. For 'shursh' again?
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Minorsegment: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hmmm... Crying cry
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by kellyblair: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wonders shall never end!!!
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by executinal(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
This na big drama
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Igwe9(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Power intoxicates angry
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by jmichael(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hmmm...make dem report to dia GO naa.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
I really wonder what MASSOB are lobbying for?

You lot want Self-Rule.....

.....Under this kind of Leader

SMH @ Biafra
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Andrew3(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Makes me wish a General's wife was also beaten blue black. grin grin
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Funny,,it shows NPF are dunce.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by OmoAlata(f): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
vanstanzy:

In the ensuing melee and confusion the Chief Detail held the tie and pushed around the Usher who retaliated by roughly shoving the man. The wife of the chief detail came to the rescue of the husband by giving the Usher two hot slaps and another lady CCU member slapped back the wife of the government official and a brief fight ensued at the car park leading to tearing of dresses of both women.

Shameless behaviour (no matter what the police did)

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by iluvtotodie(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
I like the part where the women tore their dresses. Hope there was a free show of breastinas & pussyna. If 2 say i dey there, i would have brought out my pri.ckk & start masturbatingg right there while they continue tearing their bra down to their pants. Tell me if fight no go end

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Multcolor: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hmmm,clinging to the form of religion but denying the power thereof. Hypocrites
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by HezronLorraine(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Firstly d chief detail disregarded the traffic control order.2.he sparked anger by hitting a member's leg.3.the wife slapped an usher.all ds 3 are enough to cause retaliation.though they ought not to have allowed a fight ensue in church premises,but truthfully as a nigerian,i would reply dt man and with d same.dy tried to use dr position to oppress the members and assault them.Both parties need to make public statements and offer apologies for their unruly behavious.but reverse is d case,dy would each try to do am d boss.NOTE:what must have angered the chief detail mainly must have been the fact that nobody recognised his person and position,he obviously was expecting special treatment,but that TMSG AND CCU(which is like the church's sss) won't accord him that.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Omo Alata:

Shameless behaviour (no matter what the police did)

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Have you taken your drugs today?

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by akos123: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
Government official and gara gara.He should take it easy oh because it's political appointment oh.Although He is not a christian because if he is,he would obey church workers.He should go and treat his victim,else we will all contribute and send him to jail not minding where he belong.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Buchianom(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
If he could do dis in the house of God,I wonder what he must have bn doing to traffic warders $ road safety officials on a normal day . It only shows that some f our leaders are illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by missjo(f): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
This just proves further that most people go to church services on sundays just to avoid being labelled as a non-christian.
Everybody here is wrong: the government guy, his wife, the traffic controller and the lady who slapped said government official's wife. Lack of HUMILITY

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by great063(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
i luv to.to die:
I like the part where the women tore their dresses. Hope there was a free show of breastinas & pussyna. If 2 say i dey there, i would have brought out my pri.ckk & start masturbatingg right there while they continue tearing their bra down to their pants. Tell me if fight no go end
The Debauched One,greetings.
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by kiyosaki1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
No be papa Oyedepo first start am by slapping the Jesus witch.Leadership by example now the followers have are exhibiting same violent trait

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by dataset: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
vanstanzy: The Nigerian Police officers have exhibited the usual shameless tendencies by desecrating, disrupting and distracting worshippers during the church service of Sunday 17 of February, at the State Headquarters of Winners Chapel

Enugu ,arresting a deacon and an official with the Crowd Control Unit (CCU) in the process. The drama started after the first service when a member of the CCU was defied by a worshipper when instructed to stop for other vehicles from the other lane to pass. The errant worshipper , (the Chief Detail to the Governor of Enugu State) refused to follow the order of the Traffic Controllers and in the process his vehicle hit and run over the leg of another worshipper.

The aggrieved Government Official called for reinforcement from a group of mobile policemen who came to the church to arrest the leaders of the CCU but met with resistance from church members. They called for a second and third heavily armed reinforcement that came with two Hilux vans from Government House , Enugu and after much argument, whisked off a Deacon named Kanayo and a CCU usher named Louis.

All efforts by the resident pastor and other pastors, elders and deacons to plead with the top government official failed. The duo were arrested and taken to Ogui Police Station around 1pm and were there till 9pm. This melee caused confusion , distracted the second service as worshipers abandoned the church service to witness hollywood movie. Traffic was held up for over two hours while angry worshippers expressed disappointment at the Police partiality in the matter.

The entreaties of people including the State Director of State Security Services and an Assistant Commissioner of Police to release the church officials failed as the government top shot insisted on teaching the church rats the lessons of their lives. why?

Link: http://news.naij.com/24382.html
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Worldlife: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
i luv to.to die:
oh boy u harsh ooo
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by babaowo: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Animals in control of political power....
Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
I don't know why Nigerians can't obey simple orders..... ( tell them not to park there, they start to argue with you)

Tell a Nigerian to obey order, he/she uses the ' do you know who I am' mantra.....

Law and order are there to create orderliness and serenity... Simply obeying orders shows how civilized and matured you are......

If ordinary Nigerians struggle to obey orders, now imagine a Nigerian with little cash or connected to government.....

Even the British Prime-Minister joins the queue...

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel by iluvtotodie(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
great063: The Debauched One,greetings.
I greet your ball sack back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) / Gunmen Kill YPP Ward Chairman, Ifeanyi Desmond Uche In Imo (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Consignment Of Canadian Loud In Lagos, UK, Italy-bound Opioids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.