Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle (29472 Views)

Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / Man Spotted Fixing A Faulty Cab In Motion In Lagos: Video / Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
dkidd:

Shebi you saw the picture abi I should post it again ? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by ufotunang: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
The fear of Tinubu renewed shege government is the beginning of wisdom πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by ufotunang: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
See what APC and Tinubu has caused.. nawaoooo πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by advanceDNA: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
richeeyo:

I argued same sir, but have seen lot of videos more than 10 instances

Okay...seeing is beleiving

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by YourMajesty(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I know I was only joking about it
Joke kee you there. When caught defending rubbish, you will call it joke.

Iya Holluwhakemmy really brought you up in shame πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by RingRoadCartel: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
porthouse7:
we will win again after 4yrs

Who be "we"?

You weh hungry don build detached duplex inside your belle? Tinubu may win, but YOU will remain a looser.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by femicyrus(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
He is on an experiment.
If the engine knocks or development complicated, then good for him
But if it does the job perfectly, then he is a new inventor who deserves national honour
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by REGINALD001(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
ogawisdom:
Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As lubricant For His Motorcycle | #IgbereTV

Ignorance is a big problem

Baba Mushurat, e never reach like this naa grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by mikywonder(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
porthouse7:
winners don't suffer, Na we dey enjoy this season pass

U are fooling urself
Plantain bandit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by Barnty16: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
I don’t know why we Nigerians like to hinder a creative man grin. Let him explore his creativity.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by porthouse7(f): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Who be "we"?

You weh hungry don build detached duplex inside your belle? Tinubu may win, but YOU will remain a looser.
I won with Tinubu, u lost with obi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by porthouse7(f): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
mikywonder:

U are fooling urself
Plantain bandit
u are still wailing
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by BreakingNews21: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
sulaak:

I don't know whether you are being sarcastic or genuine in your statement. But for your general knowledge, the image below illustrates my point

https://theconversation.com/red-gold-the-rise-and-fall-of-west-africas-palm-oil-empire-179112#:~:text=Palm%20oil%20was%20used%20as,%2Dscale%2C%20industrial%20soap%20production.

Sincere complement. History is one of my fave subjects!
It's good and refreshing to read a post by an knowledgeable adult that is void of tribalism or a political slant.
Hopefully we stop infighting and make our own industrial revolution like England did in the 19th century.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by MuslimIgbo: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Let me guess. He is Afonjanistan and he voted agbado 9 months ago screaming Emilokan at the top of his voice?
He is actually one of your 0BIDENSE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by Mase2020g(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
ogawisdom:
Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As lubricant For His Motorcycle | #IgbereTV

Ignorance is a big problem

He is not ignorance

You are the one
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by Dsuck(f): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
lubricating ma toto with palm oil

Na sweet pass
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by RingRoadCartel: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
porthouse7:
I won with Tinubu, u lost with obi

You lost in life my dear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by porthouse7(f): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

You lost in life my dear
go and lick it wound with obi, I don't like wailer
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by yahoodetector: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sleekfingers:

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Togo economy is faring better than Nigeria? Have you been to Togo before? Cuz, I have been there.
Lagos alone is doing far more better than Togo.....

And yet the CFA is faring better than your useless naira?
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by RingRoadCartel: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
porthouse7:
go and lick it wound with obi, I don't like wailer
Or you've run out of things to say? Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
YourMajesty:
Joke keep you there. When caught defending rubbish, you will call it joke.

Iya Holluwhakemmy really brought you up in shame πŸ˜ƒ
I can see you are really disturbed you will soon be alright just a matter of time. I don't need to respond to all your comments but just to let you know that you are nothing but idiottttt
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by condralbedez: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
We all are been suffo:cat:ed and bre:athing is no lo:nger our respo:nsibilities πŸ₯Ί.....
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by YourMajesty(m): 12:40am On Nov 03, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I can see you are really disturbed you will soon be alright just a matter of time. I don't need to respond to all your comments but just to let you know that you are nothing but idiottttt
Papa Holluwhakemmy is the idiotttt.

The OdΓ© failed to raise you well. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by Sniper101(m): 1:41am On Nov 03, 2023
I don't really blame him.

4litres Mobil engine oil that used to be 7k a few months ago is now 12.5k. Bossman had to get 4 of it some days ago to service the Lister generator because electricity supply out here? Is something else.

may God help Nigeria
...& save her from Tinubulation/Tribulation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by Bahamas95(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2023
With what I'm seeing now this man can also wear nylon in his gbola instead of condom.
Re: Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle by mikywonder(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
porthouse7:
u are still wailing

Na u go wail pass soon
Plantain bandit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US: Thieves Steal 124 Wheels From 34 Chevy Cars Worth $120,000 In A Single Night / My People, Does AC Affect Fuel Consumption Of A Car? / All 2019 Bentley Models Will Come With Centenary Badges To Mark Its 100 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.