Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nollywood Olu Kizzy, Princess Onyinyechi,others Grace Agadibe's Child Dedication - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Olu Kizzy, Princess Onyinyechi,others Grace Agadibe's Child Dedication (369 Views)

Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication / Ufomba Onyinyechi 'Shella Girl' Nude Pictures Shared Online By Herself / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Olu Kizzy, Princess Onyinyechi,others Grace Agadibe's Child Dedication by chuxxjr: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
It was a time to wine, dine and dance as Nollywood celebrities like Olu Kizzy, Princess Onyiyechi among others graced the child dedication ceremony of the CEO of Artmatazz Media and Celebrity Journalist, Christian Agadibe.

Agadibe and his wife, Ogechi, had the Thanksgiving party of their third child, Daniel Chimeremeze in their Enugu church.

Dressed in traditional attire with green and a touch of grey, the Agadibes received their well-wishers, celebrities and friends with much excitement.

After the church service, actors including Olu Kizzy Michael, Princess Onyinyechi, Tommy Picy and more stormed into his residence to celebrate with him.

Agadibe, who is a freelance Journalist with Sun newspaper, expressed, "The name of my son, whom we presented to the Lord, is Daniel.

He quoted Daniel chapter 3 verse 88 saying, "For he has rescued us from the underworld and saved us from the power of death: He has freed us from the raging flame and delivered us from the fire."

According to him, this chapter summarises what the Lord has done for him and his family. "And He gave us a new son whom we are pleased to name Daniel."

The Artmatazz boss further emphasised how excited he felt to welcome friends and loved ones. "I am super excited and thank all that partake in this with me! May the Lord bless them abundantly."

Re: Nollywood Olu Kizzy, Princess Onyinyechi,others Grace Agadibe's Child Dedication by chuxxjr: 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Court Restrains Nigerian Firm, Virony From Using Nollywood Star, Mercy Johnson’s / The Lion in My Zoo is Not Fake says Apostle Constance C. Friday / See The Response Regina Daniel's Gave Her Husband After He Asked Her This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.