Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel (39430 Views)

Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings / Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares / Igbo Jews And The Star Of David On Flag Of Nigeria (1914–1960) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Harrynight(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Philipponzaghi:
Problem no dey finish.

— people praying for Jew
—Nothern people praying for Palestine

Funniest thing here is that both are praying to the same God to deal with the other and continue to murder innocent children and bomb the hell out of defenseless people.

I’m sure even God himself go don tire.

I love this comment, thanks
At least I've read something with lot of sense today

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Josephkabila12: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
This ibos nah clowns 🤡 Dem be swr

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
Eternal slaves of Judas

It was Azikiwe's father who introduced this false claim to Jewry so as to uplift his slave race among the proud races in Nigeria.

The Ibo is really behaving like a banza race .
I think it's time we the good people of one Nigeria ignore there legendary stupidity...

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by HitlerWasRight: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mrfeel:

Jesus himself was a Jew , he practiced Judaism not Christianity

Jesus was no Jew.

He was a Nazareene from the kingdom of Israel .

Israelite is not the same thing as Jew.

0koro illiterate.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Kayclite: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Which African American share roots with Igbos? Make una dey deceive una self!... Which influence does the Igbos have in US? ... lmao 😂 😂
All Nigerians are Nigerian to Americans, they don't know the difference!
I'm not trying to convince you. It makes no difference to me.
Go on YouTube and check many African Americans, Jamaicans, and South American Blacks testing their DNA on Ancestry.com, 23andMe, and others.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by sltn(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
Eternal slaves of Judas

It was Azikiwe's father who introduced this false claim to Jewry so as to uplift his slave race among the proud races in Nigeria.

The Ibo is really behaving like a banza race .
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Evilthoughts: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Igbos and identity crisis sef . What is all this rubbish? Embarrassing
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Sillymoderators: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kayclite:

Go on YouTube and check many African Americans, Jamaicans, and South American Blacks testing their DNA on Ancestry.com, 23andMe, and others.
You can't even convince me! Igbos by nature always associate themselves with "good" things...look at them claiming to be Jews .. lmao 😂🤣...slaves !
So you believe in that rubbish called ancestry.com?
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Sillymoderators: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
Evilthoughts:
Igbos and identity crisis sef . What is all this rubbish? Embarrassing
Honestly they are shameless tribe!
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Kayclite: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sillymoderators:

So you believe in that rubbish called ancestry.com?
Whether it's rubbish or not, it doesn't matter.
It has already done its work in bridging African Americans to African people, notably Igbos in this case.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Sillymoderators: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
maybe we should give them the trophy 🏆 of slave d’or or ballon d slave grin
Lmao 🤣😂🤣🤣 They are Lionel Messi of slavery!...😂😂😂😂
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by JOemmy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
fxexperts:
EWU and who said their approval is need. inferior mofo.

Are you sure you are not the real mumu here? Cause u are supposed to know that there's absolutely no way that star of david symbol these Jewish igbo community is requesting to be added to nigeria's flag will evee be implemented here in nigeria because of the large presence of muslims only a complete idiot will ignore that fact.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Major77: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
LONG LIVE TO ISRAEL
LONG LIVE THE JEWS
WE REMAIN THE PEOPLE OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by k4kenny(f): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
soccerlite:

In 1945 Palestine gave land to Israel to farm. Lolzzzzz 🤣. Innuendo laughable

Israel came to meet Palestine and grew bigger and stronger than a supposed settler
Laughable 🤣

Emancipate yourself from islamic terrorism and anti-Semitism

You're free to prove me wron with tangible evidence. Educate yourself. Free yourself from western media brainwashing. A simple Google search would save you from making an idiot of yourself.

I
srael came to meet Palestine and grew bigger and stronger than a supposed settler
Laughable 🤣

With full backing and support from the British and AMericans who supplied them with weapons to massively kill the natives while more Jews trooped in from all over the world. Of course it was only a matter of time before they beacme the dominant population. Again, this is history rrepeating itself before our very eyes. It's the same way these bloodthirsty europeans massacred the native AMericans, Australians, Canadians etc. Educate yourself from colonial slavery.

Read the quote on the ship that brought them in.

'THE GERMANS DESTROYED OUR FAMILIES & HOMES, DON'T YOU DESTROY OUR HOPES'

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by k4kenny(f): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Okpotokpo:
You see the only regret i have is that we don't get to do this in Nigeria coz bunch of terrorist sympathisers like you are in control of affairs
Thats why so called boko haram repentants are allegedly to be rehabilitated and repatriated back to the societies
While solders are under payed and not adequately equiped.

Isreal is the real terrorist. If you're too deranged and pyscopathic to see what the world is seeing, then that's your problem.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kayclite:

Would be hard for them to do due to the influence of Igbos in the US.
Plus, many African Americans share Igbo roots. There would be counter-awareness in the States.

P.S. I don't support any acts of violence whatsoever against any people.

Do not underestimate the power of financial ties and diplomatic ties.

Will the influence of igbos affect their trade relations and diplomatic ties to the actual country of Nigeria? If it won’t, they don’t care.

Follow the money.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by soccerlite: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
k4kenny:

You're free to prove me wron with tangible evidence. Educate yourself. Free yourself from western media brainwashing. A simple Google search would save you from making an idiot of yourself.

I

With full backing and support from the British and AMericans who supplied them with weapons to massively kill the natives while more Jews trooped in from all over the world. Of course it was only a matter of time before they beacme the dominant population. Again, this is history rrepeating itself before our very eyes. It's the same way these bloodthirsty europeans massacred the native AMericans, Australians, Canadians etc. Educate yourself from colonial slavery.

Read the quote on the ship that brought them in.

'THE GERMANS DESTROYED OUR FAMILIES & HOMES, DON'T YOU DESTROY OUR HOPES'

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by BolaAThubv(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
aninibinladen:

Shei no be Bible this one hold so? wetin concern jew and Bible?
Stop being ignorant. There's something called Torah
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by simfrost90210: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You will live to see God use Iran to cleanse the land of the seed of Cain.

Ohu

If you say this, it's evident you know nothing about GOD'S WORDS about Israel in the Good Book and i won't bother boring you with that!
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Kayclite: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
cococandy:

Do not underestimate the power of financial ties and diplomatic ties.

Will the influence of igbos affect their trade relations and diplomatic ties to the actual country of Nigeria? If it won’t, they don’t care.

Follow the money.

I'm pro-African. I don't like to talk about such negative doom and gloom.
A genocide in this era will cause a cascading catastrophic effect across the continent, especially one drawn on religious lines. Any African leader would be unwise to attempt such. Africans are more awake and conscious now.

However, let's assume this hypothetical scenario.

There is a reason why America stays neutral on African politics. Long term, they would have to face reputational risk, given China and India are strong rivals.
They haven't even dealt with the bad image of the history of West African slavery.
To contribute to an African tribe's genocide which most of those same ADOS Blacks feel a kinship to would be very displeasing to a good portion of their population. Money or not, they won't take that risk.
Is it Oil that's already losing relevance yearly? I don't think there's any particular resource they'll feel obliged to.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by k4kenny(f): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
soccerlite:

You are a bastard idiot

E pain am grin

Brainwashed bigot.

I'm still waiting for concrete evidence to prove Isreal is not the terrorists they are.

My prayer for you and everyone supporting this evil regime is that God Almighty sends people EXACTLY like the Isrealis into your lives.

Ameen cheesy
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by DabuIIIT: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by oluxy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Philipponzaghi:
Problem no dey finish.

— people praying for Jew
—Nothern people praying for Palestine

Funniest thing here is that both are praying to the same God to deal with the other and continue to murder innocent children and bomb the hell out of defenseless people.

I’m sure even God himself go don tire.

They are not praying to the same God.
God is the creator of all, and all things but He's not a father to all.

John 1:12
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

Technically even, any man, any fo.ol can impregnated a woman but not all man is a father or can be a father.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by cococandy(f): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
But it’s happening in Palestine and where’s the cascading catastrophe?

You have too much faith and I applaud that.

But in the real world, nothing actually happens until a very powerful someone’s pocket is affected. Then they stand up and do something to secure/protect their generational wealth.

They don’t need to start a “needless” genocide. All they need is to label and categorize the group they want to kill as bad or terroristic and everyone will keep mute when it happens. If life on earth is one thing, it’s filled with patterns. And these patterns always repeat themselves. People just never learn. Given people an “enemy” and they will gladly burn themselves too trying to help you fight this so called enemy.

That’s why I caution people against buying into hateful propaganda. It’s never for anyone’s benefit except for those who are going to be financially gaining from the unrest that will ensue

Kayclite:

A genocide in this era will cause a cascading catastrophic effect across the continent, especially one drawn on religious lines. Any African leader will be unwise to attempt such. Africans are more awake and conscious now.

However, let's assume this hypothetical scenario.

There is a reason why America stays neutral on African politics. Long term, they would have to face reputational risk, given China and India are strong rivals.
They haven't even dealt with the bad image of the history of West African slavery.
To contribute to an African tribe's genocide which most of those same ADOS Blacks feel a kinship to would be very displeasing to a good portion of their population. Money or not, they won't take that risk.
Is it Oil that's already losing relevance yearly? I don't think there's any particular resource they'll feel obliged to.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Sillymoderators: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=126760974][/quote]
Fuuulll...na your fada buy me data?
Shameless people wey nor know their heritage dey claim Jews!... Slaves...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Sillymoderators: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
Kayclite:

Whether it's rubbish or not, it doesn't matter.
It has already done its work in bridging African Americans to African people, notably Igbos in this case.
It is absolutely rubbish!
Ok if it is true of what advantage is that to you...how does that help you or your economy?...How does that help your life?
Una go liv important things dey jubilate over irrelevant things that has no meaning in your life! Africans!
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by soccerlite: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
k4kenny:

E pain am grin

Brainwashed bigot.

I'm still waiting for concrete evidence to prove Isreal is not the terrorists they are.

My prayer for you and everyone supporting this evil regime is that God Almighty sends people EXACTLY like the Isrealis into your lives.

Ameen cheesy

Amen Amen

Also God almighty will send people exactly like the islamic terrorist hamas into your lives.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by chidiLD: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Another fat lie of Nairaland, this is COMMUNITY OF HA'SHEM WORLDWIDE. A Jewish organization which was founded since 1960. You can Google them, this picture was taken when they were celebrating a Jewish festival which happened before Israel Gaza war, don't bring confusion trying to spread fake news. Stop spread of fake news!!!!!!
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by MomohMrMoore: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lol, Igbo Jews. Funny. What about Igbo Afghans, Igbo Assyrians, Igbo arabs, Igbo Afggans, Igbo indian etc? When a people lack identity, they claim every other thing.
Igbos are Christians. 99% Jews are not Christians. They even burn anything church in Jewish land till today.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by viodemus: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kayclite:

forget that ingrained dun*ce.

how him go know anything.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Goddyrichie(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Thousand of Igbo Jews have gather in Onitsha Anambra state to Pray for Israel , they also Propose a New Nigeria Flag to reflect the Jewish Nigeria Zionism Heritage
who do we Africans this kind things real Jew that don’t even know that will exist or not yet we abandon our own fore’s fathers religion and worship theirs no b mumu b that
Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by Kayclite: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
cococandy:
But it’s happening in Palestine and where’s the cascading catastrophe?

You have too much faith and I applaud that.

But in the real world, nothing actually happens until a very powerful someone’s pocket is affected. Then they stand up and do something to secure/protect their generational wealth.

They don’t need to start a “needless” genocide. All they need is to label and categorize the group they want to kill as bad or terroristic and everyone will keep mute when it happens. If life on earth is one thing, it’s filled with patterns. And these patterns always repeat themselves. People just never learn. Give them an “enemy” and they will gladly burn themselves too trying to help you fight this so-called enemy.

That’s why I caution people against buying into hateful propaganda. It’s never for anyone’s benefit except for those who are going to be financially gaining from the unrest that will ensue

No. Not the direction I was pointing to.
I'll just say that it's not only money that decides whether things happen or not.
Personally, I don't buy into Western Propaganda or hateful ones, and the majority of Igbos I know don't.
I'll end here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.