Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings (997 Views)

Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel / I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship / Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by AyePappy: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2022
I have been warning that we have on our hands another enemy of the church and that being the afro Zionist slaves of Judas.

I warmed here that IPOB is nothing more than a Zionists and anti Christian indoctrinating operation just as BLM as well.

Now we have Jihadist to the north, Godless Marxists and Judaist satanists in the yeast all gearing to destroy Christianity.

Sunni Islam is the broom of IsraHell and all the rubbish we are seeing in the north is being teleguided by Judea Masonic satanists.

Are you aware that the Mossad teleguided ISIS is now fighting in Ukraine for Heavenly Jerusalem?

Back to the topic, here is a trending video of Igbo fake Jews burning the Christian bible .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pxBMEVfTn8

The satanic Afro Zionist now blame Christianity for all their woes..

God is watching you OSU slave race and in due time you go collect another one.
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Still fake...
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2022
Fake as yoruba Muslim version of Islam

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by Moh247: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Just don't burn a Quran before you start regreting you useless existence
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by AyePappy: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2022
This is what a bastard race if no origin will do.

One mad man paid in Judas coin will appear from nowhere and tell you lies on your origin.

If you knew who you were would you fall for every scanner every other generation?

This mess needs cleaning up and God help you slaves if you take one inch of your latest madness out of your blighted God forsaken heathen enclave .

Slaves.
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by Mrkindness: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Fake news from afonja Muslim pig

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by AyePappy: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

OSU, you have been warned.

Your next assignment for Judas just like that of your cursed grand parents who smuggled Jewish Marxism into Nigeria will fail.

Continue on this suicide mission for your slave masters.
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by AyePappy: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Mrkindness:
Fake news from afonja Muslim pig

Keep denying we know you like your father the liar that he is.

Child of perdition.

OSU casted blighted race of slaves
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by AyePappy: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2022
Nora22:
Still fake...

You denial is not in anyway going to change this ugly fact surrounding your antichristian movement in your blighted yeast.
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by Mrkindness: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Keep denying we know you like your father the liar that he is.

Child of perdition.

OSU casted blighted race of slaves

afonja Muslim an offspring of vipers
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by AyePappy: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Mrkindness:

afonja Muslim an offspring of vipers

Keep deflecting .

I am now Afonja Muslim abi?

You heathen savages will get your Lesotho of afro Zionist shit hole soon.
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by Antyislam: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2022
This news is as fake as Yoruba muslims

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by AyePappy: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2022
Antyislam:
This news is as fake as Yoruba muslims

You decieve only yourself you fake Congo Judas
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by AyePappy: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2022
Every OSU that has posted here keep saying its fake while not condemning the act as can be seen in the video.

Useless slave race of Judas
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by sweetonugbu: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Desmondjuju i sympathise with those who stay around u, they are going through hell.
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by AyePappy: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Desmondjuju i sympathise with those who stay around u, they are going through hell.

I love how you osus can identify my writings.

Could it be the unreserved bitter truths?
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by Bontafa: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Correct person
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by paramakina202: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:
I have been warning that we have on our hands another enemy of the church and that being the afro Zionist slaves of Judas.

I warmed here that IPOB is nothing more than a Zionists and anti Christian indoctrinating operation just as BLM as well.

Now we have Jihadist to the north, Godless Marxists and Judaist satanists in the yeast all gearing to destroy Christianity.

Sunni Islam is the broom of IsraHell and all the rubbish we are seeing in the north is being teleguided by Judea Masonic satanists.

Are you aware that the Mossad teleguided ISIS is now fighting in Ukraine for Heavenly Jerusalem?

Back to the topic, here is a trending video of Igbo fake Jews burning the Christian bible .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pxBMEVfTn8

The satanic Afro Zionist now blame Christianity for all their woes..

God is watching you OSU slave race and in due time you go collect another one.

This fake news peddler have come again.
Those heathens are not even from the East.
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by AyePappy: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
paramakina202:

This fake news peddler have come again.
Those heathens are not even from the East.

Continue to lie like your father the devil
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by paramakina202: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Continue to lie like your father the devil

You lies more than the devil himself.Tell me the name of the fake bishop in that video and his state of origin.
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by Rayzoom: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

OSU, you have been warned.

Your next assignment for Judas just like that of your cursed grand parents who smuggled Jewish Marxism into Nigeria will fail.

Continue on this suicide mission for your slave masters.
OSU, your stupidity cannot allow you know the difference between your nightmare Igbos and Bini your masters and the real owners of Lago. Foolish OSU!
Re: Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings by Rayzoom: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

I love how you osus can identify my writings.

Could it be the unreserved bitter truths?

You are the OSU, slaves of the Bini kingdom the real owners of Lagos, that was why you supported your colonial master to rename the real name given to you by your slave masters to Lagos but we won't forget!

(1) (Reply)

We'll Restrict Amount Of Money Individual Can Withdraw From Account -CBN / My Preferred Candidate Will Win By A Landslide..Wike / I Am A Member Of The APC But Whenever Tinubu Speaks My,heart Jumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.