Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,713 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead (2041 Views)

Man Who Vowed To End Peter Obi's Political Carrier Laments Hardship / Peter Obi Political Orphan Now – Soludo / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by stuffs2002: 3:59am On Nov 02, 2023
When I made a statement here on Nairaland that Peter Obi's political career is dead on account of the "YES DADDY" leaked audio, many OBIDIENTS came at me like wild dogs with all manner of insults. Here is Reno Omokri saying exactly what I said some time ago

Peter Obi can never ever be president because of that leaked audio. That audio went viral among the Hausa community and some even went as far as translating the audio into Hausa language. Also Peter Obi going to churches to campaign repeatedly and in some cases telling the church to "take back their country" also showed him as an ethnic and religious BIGOT who appears to be in the presidential race to undermine the growth of the Muslims.

For the records, I am not a fan of Reno Omokri but that shouldn't stop me from saying the truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Validated: 4:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself. It is your life and your type you are deceiving. Afterall Peter Obi did not run on a Christian Christian ticket.

Instead of you to be thinking about how to survive your "poverty-stricken lokan", it is Peter Obi that is your concern. Some nations do have them "dimwits".

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by bender79: 4:07am On Nov 02, 2023
Amidst all our economic problems and yet mentioning Peter Obi"s name is what bothers you? You must be a psychotic maniac.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by mancoconut: 4:09am On Nov 02, 2023
What a daft take, if anything Peter Obi's political career has just started after securing a strong base for himself, with Ebola's terrible administration so far and the fact that some Northerners now feel estranged from his government, 4 years can't come faster enough for APC to finally implode. PDP isn't serious as a national opposition party so Obi will be smart now to merge with some key loyalists left there especially from the North.

24 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Cruise777: 4:11am On Nov 02, 2023
cool

Obi isn't intelligent enough to lead Nigeria... Forget about Religion, people don't give a fvck about that

Each and every interview Obi made on Arise TV nailed his career

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Smithkafors(m): 4:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Obi isn't intelligent enough to lead Nigeria... Forget about Religion, people don't give a fvck about that

Intelligent man wey dey vote illiterates. Keep deceiving yourself.
It’s a crime for una to vote credible candidate. Can your principles grant interview?. Mumu citizens

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by bender79: 4:17am On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

I see how intelligent the one on the saddle is performing.

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by bender79: 4:17am On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Each and every interview Obi made on Arise TV nailed his career I see how the one on the saddle is performing

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Cruise777: 4:17am On Nov 02, 2023
Smithkafors:

Intelligent man wey dey vote illiterates. Keep deceiving yourself.
It’s a crime for una to vote credible candidate. Can your principles grant interview?. Mumu citizens

Oga Naso your mama train you to dey talk to strangers?

Na Democracy and you have one vote I have one too

I can't vote Obi with all his craps , I just can't

Professor Charles Soludo article was capturing of Obi's IQ,

Please vote your Obi peacefully and don't drag me to your folly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Agwotulumbe1: 4:33am On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

shatap stop talking nonsense
oya say
oyooooo
aaaahhhhh
mmmmmmm
hooooooooo
tapum tapum tapum
do you hear the clap of thunder ?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Betanaija42moro: 4:39am On Nov 02, 2023
Just another rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Isobug: 4:42am On Nov 02, 2023
stuffs2002:
When I made a statement here on Nairaland that Peter Obi's political career is dead on account of the "YES DADDY" leaked audio, many OBIDIENTS came at me like wild dogs with all manner of insults. Here is Reno Omokri saying exactly what I said some time ago

Peter Obi can never ever be president because of that leaked audio. That audio went viral among the Hausa community and some even went as far as translating the audio into Hausa language. Also Peter Obi going to churches to campaign repeatedly and in some cases telling the church to "take back their country" also showed him as an ethnic and religious BIGOT who appears to be in the presidential race to undermine the growth of the Muslims.

For the records, I am not a fan of Reno Omokri but that shouldn't stop me from saying the truth

So quoting Reno Omokri is a Validation to you? Even though the Audio is fake, Some people peddle Drugs and even forfeited money as consequences, some submit fake and forged certificate, some were convicted and served in the prison, some are murderers yet they won the Presidential election. Yes daddy Audio ko, yes aunty Audio ni. Any alliance between Obi and a well known politician from the northern Hemisphere even from a North Central, they win the election. So you think if there's an alliance between Obi and Kwankwaso today that they will not win. And this is very possible to happen.
You just carry all hope in Nigeria and bestowed to north.
You and of course Reno Omokri are not God, anything can happen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Wisereborn: 5:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Nigerians seem to be more aware of Obi than Tinubu grin grin grin grin grin grin what a shame undecided

I have not seen a single thread on videos of Tinubu's achievement since his stay in that office grin grin grin

Emilokrans, It is well!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by stuffs2002: 5:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Isobug:

So quoting Reno Omokri is a Validation to you? Even though the Audio is fake, Some people peddle Drugs and even forfeited money as consequences, some submit fake and forged certificate, some were convicted and served in the prison, some are murderers yet they won the Presidential election. Yes daddy Audio ko, yes aunty Audio ni. Any alliance between Obi and a well known politician from the northern Hemisphere even from a North Central, they win the election. So you think if there's an alliance between Obi and Kwankwaso today that they will not win. And this is very possible to happen.
You just carry all hope in Nigeria and bestowed to north.
You and of course Reno Omokri are not God, anything can happen

The "YES DADDY" audio is fake yet the spokesperson for the Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council, Kenneth Okonkwo, had confirmed that the audio was authentic.
The "YES DADDY" audio is fake yet Obi is scared of suing Peoples Gazette
The "YES DADDY" audio is fake yet several audio experts have confirmed it to be original

Let me tell you something you OBIDIENTS hate to hear. No northern politician worth his salt will touch Obi even with a long pole. Obi is tainted and tainted forever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by TinubuThief: 5:16am On Nov 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Submit yourself to a psychiatric hospital because you are already mad

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Amumaigwe: 5:25am On Nov 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

You are obviously a dependant. So in spite of the fact that the corrupt supreme court judges have finally gifted the presidency to Tinubu, who in turn has ushered in hopelessness that is plaguing the entire country as i speak, Obi is still your problem.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by joyandfaith: 5:32am On Nov 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

People would talk as if there all-knowning. They don't know what can become of them tomorrow.
If Obi has won i am sure by now those hailing Tinubu would be calling his head over hardship.
The truth is Tiv man has a chance of becoming President than an Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Blitzking: 5:44am On Nov 02, 2023
If this election was done in the way it should av without room for manipulation Peter obi would av won..massive case of underage voting in the North...failure to transmit result immediately after voting ends in transmission units..ballot snatching and cases of voter intimidation. The most annoying is wasting billions for machines to enable e transmission only to revert to status quo..wasting tax payers money.
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Lovemeharder(f): 5:47am On Nov 02, 2023
Leave Peter obi alone and face your fears.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by DMerciful(m): 5:58am On Nov 02, 2023
Why are you guys still obsessed with Obi? Do we have election coming anytime soon?
stuffs2002:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by DMerciful(m): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2023
You're talking from a point of deep hatred rather than objectivity
Cruise777:

Oga Naso your mama train you to dey talk to strangers?

Na Democracy and you have one vote I have one too

I can't vote Obi with all his craps , I just can't

Professor Charles Soludo article was capturing of Obi's IQ,

Please vote your Obi peacefully and don't drag me to your folly

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Bobloco: 6:01am On Nov 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

The elections are over and when the election is over governance begins

Dissipate the energy used in writing this worthless piece to writing how Tinubu will eventually turn out to become the worst president to have ever govern this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by SpatialKing(m): 6:02am On Nov 02, 2023
Tinubu is busy buying Yacht, expensive cars and renovating houses for himself and family with billions of Naira of Nigerian tax payers money..

Yet all of you are worried about is Peter Obi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by DMerciful(m): 6:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Let there be free and fair election with electronic transmission and collation, Igbos have the numbers and spread to win presidential election with very little support
joyandfaith:

People would talk as if there all-knowning. They don't know what can become of them tomorrow.
If Obi has won i am sure by now those hailing Tinubu would be calling his head over hardship.
The truth is Tiv man has a chance of becoming President than an Igbo man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by SpatialKing(m): 6:06am On Nov 02, 2023
Bobloco:

The elections are over and when the election is over governance begins

Dissipate the energy used in writing this worthless piece to writing how Tinubu will eventually turn out to become the worst president to have ever govern this country

Tinubu's poor performance in 4yrs will increase Peter Obi's rating ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Bobloco: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2023
SpatialKing:

Tinubu's poor performance in 4yrs will increase Peter Obi's rating ..

Peter Obi and Tinubu can never be on the same level.

Peter Obi is on a class of his own

Tinubu is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture, a certified certificate forger , a guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Clemzy19(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2023
@Op, you are wrong. Don't write off anyone cos you are not God. Even the most successful people in the entire world tried multiple times and failed before succeeding. NEVER GIVE UP in life and you only fail when you stop trying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Bragalane: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2023
I laugh at fools like you. So he should not air his opinion because it doesn't support Pandora. Obi.

Validated:
Keep deceiving yourself. It is your life and your type you are deceiving. Afterall Peter Obi did not run on a Christian Christian ticket.

Instead of you to be thinking about how to survive your "poverty-stricken lokan", it is Peter Obi that is your concern. Some nations do have them "dimwits".

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Bragalane: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2023
Obi chose to ridicle himself contesting n he will continue to be dragged n mocked for failing woefully like igbos his tribesmen mocked others that failed before him. There will be no half cuts, failure is failure n Peter Pandora. Obi failed.

bender79:
Amidst all our economic problems and yet mentioning Peter Obi"s name is what bothers you? You must be a psychotic maniac.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame On You - Prof. Ndidi Okereke-onyuike (africans For Obama) / Is This Our President? / Charles Okah (henry's Brother) Is Gbomo Jomo. He Has Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.