Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead (2052 Views)

Man Who Vowed To End Peter Obi's Political Carrier Laments Hardship / Peter Obi Political Orphan Now – Soludo / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Bragalane: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2023
Let me quote in anticipation for nation wide disgrace come 4 years time.

mancoconut:
What a daft take, if anything Peter Obi's political career has just started after securing a strong base for himself, with Ebola's terrible administration so far and the fact that some Northerners now feel estranged from his government, 4 years can't come faster enough for APC to finally implode. PDP isn't serious as a national opposition party so Obi will be smart now to merge with some key loyalists left there especially from the North.
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Bragalane: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2023
Which of the principal are you talking about because it can't be Tinubu, I can send you link of his interviews if Tinubu is the perosn you are insinuating.

Smithkafors:

Intelligent man wey dey vote illiterates. Keep deceiving yourself.
It’s a crime for una to vote credible candidate. Can your principles grant interview?. Mumu citizens
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Nonny95: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2023
Bragalane:
I laugh at fools like you. So he should not air his opinion because it doesn't support Pandora. Obi.

So why attacking his own opinion?

You be hypocrite?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by bender79: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2023
Bragalane:
Obi chose to ridicle himself contesting n he will continue to be dragged n mocked for failing woefully like igbos his tribesmen mocked others that failed before him. There will be no half cuts, failure is failure n Peter Pandora. Obi failed.

You are still shameless. Better go and cure your psychosis. Tinubu is president and so far he has been a collosal damage

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Ebonyibrown1: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2023
Reno always running mouth
He should contest for councilor
I want to check something grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Ebonyibrown1: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2023
Ebonyibrown1:
Reno always running mouth
He should contest for councilor
I want to check something grin grin cool
how can u be losing sleep because of ur fellow man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by hrykanu231(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2023
stuffs2002:
When I made a statement here on Nairaland that Peter Obi's political career is dead on account of the "YES DADDY" leaked audio, many OBIDIENTS came at me like wild dogs with all manner of insults. Here is Reno Omokri saying exactly what I said some time ago

Peter Obi can never ever be president because of that leaked audio. That audio went viral among the Hausa community and some even went as far as translating the audio into Hausa language. Also Peter Obi going to churches to campaign repeatedly and in some cases telling the church to "take back their country" also showed him as an ethnic and religious BIGOT who appears to be in the presidential race to undermine the growth of the Muslims.

For the records, I am not a fan of Reno Omokri but that shouldn't stop me from saying the truth

You should be worried about yourselves, especially if hunger doesn't kill you before 2027.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Poisonousman: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:

Oga Naso your mama train you to dey talk to strangers?

Na Democracy and you have one vote I have one too

I can't vote Obi with all his craps , I just can't

Professor Charles Soludo article was capturing of Obi's IQ,

Please vote your Obi peacefully and don't drag me to your folly

Mynd44
Seun
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by elverdad: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2023
You are not intelligent enough to be rich because you are mentally disturbed
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by eteebanky: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Come 2027, pray Atiku or any strong Northern politician doesn't contest for the presidential post cos that will reduce obi chances come 2027

Coming general election, the energy Hausa/Fulani people will use to vote their people ehn, it'll be very massive
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Bragalane: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2023
According to the judgement of fools like you.
bender79:
You are still shameless. Better go and cure your psychosis. Tinubu is president and so far he has been a collosal damage
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by stuffs2002: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Bobloco:

The elections are over and when the election is over governance begins

Dissipate the energy used in writing this worthless piece to writing how Tinubu will eventually turn out to become the worst president to have ever govern this country

Whenever you tell them the truth, they get angry and start insulting you.

You call it worthless just because you hate the truth.

I personally would love Obi to keep contesting because it would mean two things:

1. Tinubu would have an easy win in four years time
2. No Igbo man will come close to the presidency

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by gidgiddy: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2023
In other words, the political career of PDP at the national level is dead unless Peter Oni decides not to run?
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by stuffs2002: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2023
SpatialKing:
Tinubu is busy buying Yacht, expensive cars and renovating houses for himself and family with billions of Naira of Nigerian tax payers money..

Yet all of you are worried about is Peter Obi

Why spread fake news?
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by stuffs2002: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Clemzy19:
@Op, you are wrong. Don't write off anyone cos you are not God. Even the most successful people in the entire world tried multiple times and failed before succeeding. NEVER GIVE UP in life and you only fail when you stop trying.

I agree with you to never give up in life.

But realistically, is it not far fetched to expect to expect a cripple on wheel chair to win the world cup?

Obi has been crippled politically and that is a fact. The best he can ever be is to be a spoiler for a serious contender
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by stuffs2002: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2023
DMerciful:
Let there be free and fair election with electronic transmission and collation, Igbos have the numbers and spread to win presidential election with very little support

How exactly do you plan on stopping people who are not Igbos from voting?
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Clemzy19(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

I agree with you to never give up in life.

But realistically, is it not far fetched to expect to expect a cripple on wheel chair to win the world cup?

Obi has been crippled politically and that is a fact. The best he can ever be is to be a spoiler for a serious contender

But then Buhari contested about 4-5 times before he became President
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Bobloco: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Whenever you tell them the truth, they get angry and start insulting you.

You call it worthless just because you hate the truth.

I personally would love Obi to keep contesting because it would mean two things:

1. Tinubu would have an easy win in four years time
2. No Igbo man will come close to the presidency

Is that what you mean by "Whenever you tell them the truth, they get angry and start insulting you."

Well, you can as well Tell this same truth to other ethnic groups in this country who are yet to come close to the presidency

The last time I checked, Igbo, Hausa Fulani, Yoruba are not the only ethnic groups in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Nice2023(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Obi isn't intelligent enough to lead Nigeria... Forget about Religion, people don't give a fvck about that

Each and every interview Obi made on Arise TV nailed his career

Most of u think because u are on the Internet therefore,u are smart.

I can bet u that ur lineage has never made up to a quarter what Obi has done.

He has chaired SEC,he chaired Fidelity bank and he sat on many compant boards and became a governor what has ur father achieved?

Additionally,what have u achieved if at all u are even employed.

U guys are glued to one mentality,yet u don't want to free yourself up from mental slavery...too bad.
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Cruise777: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nice2023:

Most of u think because u are on the Internet therefore,u are smart.

I can bet u that lineage has never made up to a quarter what Obi has done.

He has chaired SEC,he chaired Fidelity bank and he sat on many compant boards and became a governor what has ur father achieved?

Additionally,what have u achieved if at all u are even employed.

U guys are glued to one mentality,yet u don't want to free yourself up from mental slavery...too bad.

That you worship money doesn't mean everyone else was raised like a poverty mentality money worshiping clown that would practically do anything for money from drug trafficking to prostitution

Pigs were raised to feed and get slaughtered

No purpose in life

Are you only going to make your purpose in life money that you won't even make?

Think carefully about your life before replying

Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by meditator(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
mancoconut:
What a daft take, if anything Peter Obi's political career has just started after securing a strong base for himself, with Ebola's terrible administration so far and the fact that some Northerners now feel estranged from his government, 4 years can't come faster enough for APC to finally implode. PDP isn't serious as a national opposition party so Obi will be smart now to merge with some key loyalists left there especially from the North.
What u fail to understand is, no influential politician from the north would like to work with Obi. Doing that would dent his image and perhaps bring his political career to a close.
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by meditator(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
Isobug:

So quoting Reno Omokri is a Validation to you? Even though the Audio is fake, Some people peddle Drugs and even forfeited money as consequences, some submit fake and forged certificate, some were convicted and served in the prison, some are murderers yet they won the Presidential election. Yes daddy Audio ko, yes aunty Audio ni. Any alliance between Obi and a well known politician from the northern Hemisphere even from a North Central, they win the election. So you think if there's an alliance between Obi and Kwankwaso today that they will not win. And this is very possible to happen.
You just carry all hope in Nigeria and bestowed to north.
You and of course Reno Omokri are not God, anything can happen
No powerful politician in the North would want to deputize or work with a man that intends to wage religious war against the Muslims and the north, doing that would signal the end of his career. Someone like Kwankwaso is to big to deputize Obi. Obi only rode on religious sentiment. Kwankwaso is far ahead of him in education, achievements in governance and all other indices of politics. Place only kwankwaso and Obi on the ballot and u would know what I'm talking about
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by Possessedkid: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
I regret voting for obi , the man is so weak

How can a chronic bed wetter snatch your mandate and you fold your arms and watch him ?
Re: Peter Obi's Political Career At National Level Is Dead by stuffs2002: 4:49am On Nov 05, 2023
meditator:
No powerful politician in the North would want to deputize or work with a man that intends to wage religious war against the Muslims and the north, doing that would signal the end of his career. Someone like Kwankwaso is to big to deputize Obi. Obi only rode on religious sentiment. Kwankwaso is far ahead of him in education, achievements in governance and all other indices of politics. Place only kwankwaso and Obi on the ballot and u would know what I'm talking about

Kwankwaso would defeat Obi with a huge landslide if they were to contest

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does It Really Pay to Serve Nigeria? / >:( I'm Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Scams! / Boko Haram: Borno Governor Says Troops Should Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.