Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Road (426 Views)

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Road by koladata(m): 5:32am On Nov 02, 2023
Good morning house, I'll like to travel to Abuja by road from Lagos. I'll be driving and I'll like to know how safe the road is because I plan to spend up to a month.

Please your candid advice will be appreciated.
Re: I Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Road by Clemzy19(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2023
koladata:
Good morning house, I'll like to travel to Abuja by road from Lagos. I'll be driving and I'll like to know how safe the road is because I plan to spend up to a month.

Please your candid advice will be appreciated.
Let me give you some tips.
* Do your journey during the day. When it comes to night time, stop and sleep at a hotel wherever city you are at night.
* make sure your documents are intact including your driver's licence and particulars.
* make sure your car is sound to travel such long distance and make sure you have the basic essentials needed for car emergency like spare tire, fire extinguisher, extra fuel gallon, engine oil and plugs.
* Don't move with loads of cash apart from fuel money, feeding money and extra cash for emergency but still make sure you have a working ATM card with cash.
* Dress light and smart.
* Don't pick up strangers on the expressway in the name of helping them or looking for extra cash.
*PRAY AND COMMIT YOUR JOURNEY TO GOD'S HANDS IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Road by koladata(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2023
Clemzy19 thanks
Re: I Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Road by Clemzy19(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2023
koladata:
Clemzy19 thanks
You are welcome
Re: I Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Road by phrancys001(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2023
If you ain't carrying load just book a flight, a full tank fuel it's almost a ticket fee
Re: I Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Road by koladata(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
thanks for this idea but my point is that i will need to spend some times in abuja , close to one month and i will be attending business meetings.

I just want to be sure that the road is safe if i'm not driving at night
phrancys001:
If you ain't carrying load just book a flight, a full tank fuel it's almost a ticket fee

(1) (Reply)

UK Universities Face Bankruptcy As Intl Student From Nigeria, India Declines / Miss World Contestant, A Critic Of Chinese Religious Policy Barred From Entering / Photo Journalist Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.