Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today (22547 Views)

Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor / Governors Sanwo-Olu & Oyebanji Open Oyingbo Overpass (Photos & Videos). / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Overpass (Videos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by commoditiesnig: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2023
Excellent project.. kudos Gov. Sanwo-Olu!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Bragalane: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2023
Especially the way the Pandora criminal as taken the glory of all the amazing work Obiano did. No Wonder Soludo wise up quickly antagonizing the foolish bastard so no foolish obidient ipob will tag his work as Obi's vision.

Akaegwu:
That's a good one. Tinubu will still claim it as one of his achievement While the real nigga will watch from the crowd. I pray for Sanwo, Tinubu will never take your glory.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by wman(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sanwo-Olu is easily the third best governor Lagos has had in the last couple of decades...

Right behind Marwa and Fashola.

He''s the worst. Ambode performed better.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Bragalane: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2023
It is hurting your pathetic bigoted soul bcosbhe chose to thank a visionary Tinubu ba ? The hurt will eventually kill you n your entire household. As I know like Tinubu reach I appreciate his little effort in setting a credible pace n trajectory for Lagos development.

Irony1:

Shut up and stop talking nonsense. Ahhhh why you people not be intelligent when you talk.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by OBTMOS(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2023
naptu2:
The Lagos State Government wants to ensure that there are no accidents between cars and trains and that's why it is removing level crossings from the route of the Red Line and replacing them with bridges. Cars will go over the bridges while trains will pass below.

The Government is also building a lot of pedestrian bridges along the route. For example, there will be a bridge that connects Yaba Bus Stop (the white roof in the pictures above) with Yaba Train Station.
Why not cars going below and trains going above?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by naptu2: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2023
OBTMOS:

Or both of them going side by side.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by chuksbobby12: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2023
Lagos is a blessed land . Everything favors Lagos, she's also blessed with human capital, both indegen and residents. I'm proud of their leaders, even those that didn't perform greatly still did very well. Only peter obi, Alex otti and Dave Umahi are the only leaders from my region that did well.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by JuanDeDios: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2023
naptu2:
Gbenga Omotosho is the Lagos State Commissioner for Information.

Gbenga Omotoso @gbenga_omo

https://twitter.com/gbenga_omo/status/1719822591966290124
You now climb a 2-storey staircase if you want to reach Tejuosho from Yaba. Or you go and waka and waka a longer route inside market. Doesn't seem a good plan.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by JuanDeDios: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2023
OBTMOS:

I heard trains above takes the cost of construction to X3 or something like that.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Angelfrost(m): 8:22am On Nov 02, 2023
wman:

He''s the worst. Ambode performed better.

Really?!! The Media say otherwise.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Chicagograduate(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Which Governor in Nigeria works in his 2nd term in office as if it was his 1st term?

God bless Sanwolu.

This is the man some people wanted Lagos to lose just to impose one boy full of mediocrities just to help them to hijack the state.
The bridge was not constructed by sanwo olu.He only painted it.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Basic123: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2023
Irony1:

You are very dense in your comments walahi. I wonder why Seun Osewa allows tribal dingbats like you to always comment and do ethnic baiting.
you are very stupid in your reply.

Dispel what I said with a fact and evidence if your brain is still working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Basic123: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2023
chuksbobby12:
Lagos is a blessed land . Everything favors Lagos, she's also blessed with human capital, both indegen and residents. I'm proud of their leaders, even those that didn't perform greatly still did very well. Only peter obi, Alex otti and Dave Umahi are the only leaders from my region that did well.
Remove Peter OBI

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by TruthsFM: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2023
These are of the projects Ambode laid down in his first term in government. Hopefully Ambode win his second term back in 2027
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by adedayoa2(f): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2023
Realdeals:
Good, which area is FG constructing the remaining four?
it is the state Government not Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by JohnnA1: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2023
chuksbobby12:
The WHOLE of the South West is a blessed land; though Lagos maybe the epicenter...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by YorubaPrince: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2023
For those who don't know where the term Yaba-Left came from... that's Yaba-Left by the left of the bridge. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Realdeals(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2023
You missed it, the statement said "The Federal Ministry of Transport has given assurance to start the four they are expected to construct very soon" Not all rail crossing have overpass, Jibowu, Ilupeju, PWD and Fagba
Mynd44:

They are being built by he state government.
The one in Ikeka is at Ikeja Along

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Okoroawusa: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2023
TruthsFM:
These are of the projects Ambode laid down in his first term in government. Hopefully Ambode win his second term back in 2027
Under what party?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by TruthsFM: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Under what party?
that’s the question people are asking sincerely. Let’s keep our fingers crossed on that.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Benwallt(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2023
Akaegwu:
That's a good one. Tinubu will still claim it as one of his achievement While the real nigga will watch from the crowd. I pray for Sanwo, Tinubu will never take your glory.

If he had abandoned Lagos after his tenure as governor. Lagos would still be backward like other states

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by ufuosman(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2023
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Pearl1910: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2023
naptu2:
Gbenga Omotosho is the Lagos State Commissioner for Information.

Gbenga Omotoso @gbenga_omo

https://twitter.com/gbenga_omo/status/1719822591966290124

Nice one.

Please let works at Ikeja along bridge be accelerated. That's d most important overpass of them all

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Beolly(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2023
Basic123:

That Ambode that abandoned blue and red rail for good 4years.All this things should have been done in 2019!
I
The same Ambode IPOB terrorist never voted for in 2015 but became their darling because he fell out with Tinubu!
Shortly before the fall out in 2019,Lagos PDP scored Ambode F9 and IPOB terrorists agreed with them but the F9 became A1 because he fought Tinubu 😆
Thank you for noticing a pattern about this set of people, they were the same people hailing Wike during Buhari time due to the fact that he was financing PDP but turned against for not supporting Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Beolly(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Irony1:

You are very dense in your comments walahi. I wonder why Seun Osewa allows tribal dingbats like you to always comment and do ethnic baiting.
He noticed a pattern around some set of people and he pointed it out.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Enice(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2023
One governor like that is still struggling to erect the foundation of ekwulobia bridge for over two years.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Basic123: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2023
Beolly:

Thank you for noticing a pattern about this set of people, they were the same people hailing during Buhari time due to the fact that he was financing PDP but turned against for not supporting Obi.
They hate and love irrationally and illogically

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by ufotunang: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lagos State governor is really trying....I do not know what the niger Delta south south state governors are doing with the huge allocation and 13% derivation money/ funds coming from the federal government every month and with NDDC in the south south states ..no much development in the south south states

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget / Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency / Buhari, Eight APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.