Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle (24637 Views)

"You Will Learn": Verydarkman Tells Tonto Dikeh, Others After His Release(Video) / The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) / Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by enoch273: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
This is beautiful. It most definitely was an electrifying atmosphere. In the meantime, you can save shopping the oraimo spacepods via their eShop and experience a quality listening experience like never before.

Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by Angelfrost(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
All I see are potbellies and heavily made-up women...! undecided
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by abobote: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
The gap between the rich and poor in Nigeria is toooo wide

1 Like

Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by Justiceleague1: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wait o,is that tonto or her mama!?
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by cl0r0x: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Magneto

I need a girl like Genevieve, sorry, I meant to say cadi B

Na so dey say make I bring like 10 cows
For my mind she was worth like 10 foul
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by meobizy(f): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pointless news. How do people hear of these events? I see them pass without prior promotion. I have the money. When will future ones take place?
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by Sleekfingers: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
CJStarz:
Why do women dress so seductively to this kind of occasion? So cheap of them.

Dem for wear hijab go there abi? . How do you expect potential customers to see their wares?

1 Like

Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by viodemus: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
styl plus na one of my favorite musicians. Solid people.
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by jojothaiv(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
In Vector's voice,

Even Tunde from Styl Plus is no longer with the Zeal again.
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by Adakintroy: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
Fake people fake life's. Na wetin Nigerians warn copy. Its why their life's no de add up.
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by Joeblaze26(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
meobizy:
Pointless news. How do people hear of these events? I see them pass without prior promotion. I have the money. When will future ones take place?
You seem to be everywhere 😨

Why did I follow you sef? 🤔
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by Jaqenhghar: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Later una go say money no dey the country. See as dem dey flex.
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by emmy512: 12:10am On Nov 03, 2023
Very good photographer
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by olaniyilukman(m): 1:38am On Nov 03, 2023
Honestly, we need the likes of Kim Jo hun treatment here in Nigeria, some people are heartless and self centered, in this period of downward spiral economy, na one useless comedy show some useless people they attend, the most disgusting line in the OP post was when he referred to useless politicians as politically exposed people
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by ilovewater89(f): 3:10am On Nov 03, 2023
I’m financially down and hungry. No food no money. I don't have anything left, I can't sleep due to extreme hunger.
Yesterday evening I develop malaria and neid money to buy drugs in the morning . I beg you sir pls.
May almighty God bless all with good health and abundance.

Opay 9 0 6 7 3 2 9 7 55
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by obiekunie01: 4:14am On Nov 03, 2023
Justiceleague1:
Wait o,is that tonto or her mama!?

bros abeg where you see tonto for those pictures??

i have even gone back to check again and i still cant see totolet in any of those picc!

pls u fit show me any of the pic wey show her. no vex.
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by Jjhunt(m): 5:56am On Nov 03, 2023
ALL I WILL SAY HERE IS MONEY IS GOOD
Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by Justiceleague1: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
obiekunie01:

bros abeg where you see tonto for those pictures??

i have even gone back to check again and i still cant see totolet in any of those picc!

pls u fit show me any of the pic wey show her. no vex.

Re: Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle by obiekunie01: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=126776833][/quote]

chai! see our tonto of seun crush those days.

age with grace sha!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message / Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer / Runtown Blasts Fan Who Apparently Shaded Him Over His Music Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.