Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria (406 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria by Walkerstilldey: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2023
People will say all celebrities are into something
Even business men are into something..
I don't know if it's true or just speculation
Re: Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria by Babaken(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Walkerstilldey:
People will say all celebrities are into something
Even business men are into something..
I don't know if it's true or just speculation
Yes you have to belong either to the right group or the wrong group.
Re: Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria by Wujio: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
Babaken:
Yes you have to belong either to the right group or the wrong group.

Lies
Re: Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria by Babaken(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wujio:

Lies
okay
Re: Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria by Hedonisco: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Most Nigerians lack self esteem, that is why they are always looking for validation or belonging. Looking for wetin no lost. . It is the same thing that your useless pastors, Alfas and babalawo/dibia take advantage of when they envelop you with a sense of fear of the unknown, goading you into a cage where THEY can control you..

There are hundreds of cult/occult groups. So if somebody happens to be in a top position and belongs to one of these groups, what happens to the majority who belong to the other groups, whose member is not in that position?

Besides you think because one oga belongs to one nonsense group and happens to be in a top position, then he will favour every animal who purports to be his fellow member? He would draw jews and even others of known or unknown belonging closer if they are more useful to him for one reason or the other. Period. The lack of common sense among most Nigerians is repulsive.

Work hard, use your fucking brain, scheme your way to success, pray for grace or luck or whatever. If you think attaching yourself to one stupid group would give you spring to jump into eldorado, then you are a bloody retarrrd.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria by asanausana91: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
That is Nigeria for you. You either belong or you remain there.
Re: Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria by Wujio: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hedonisco:
Most Nigerians lack self esteem, that is why they are always looking for validation or belonging. Looking for wetin no lost. . It is the same thing that your useless pastors, Alfas and babalawo/dibia take advantage of when they envelop you with a sense of fear of the unknown, goading you into a cage where THEY can control you..

There are hundreds of cult/occult groups. So if somebody happens to be in a top position and belongs to one of these groups, what happens to the majority who belong to the other groups, whose member is not in that position?

Besides you think because one oga belongs to one nonsense group and happens to be in a top position, then he will favour every animal who purports to be his fellow member? He would draw jews and even others of known or unknown belonging closer if they are more useful to him for one reason or the other. Period. The lack of common sense among most Nigerians is repulsive.

Work hard, use your fucking brain, scheme your way to success, pray for grace or luck or whatever. If you think attaching yourself to one stupid group would give you spring to jump into eldorado, then you are a bloody retarrrd.

Refinement is golden. Try to communicate without insults and you'll be a better version of your current self

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hedonisco:

There are things u wont be told
Re: Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria by Hedonisco: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wujio:

Refinement is golden. Try to communicate without insults and you'll be a better version of your current self
Bold of you to assume you can 'coach' a faceless entity on betterness. These caged ignoramuses make me laugh. Pseudo 'refinement' is why your stupid, beleaguered countrymen allowed and are living with a Tinubu presidency.

Learn to be the authentic version of yourself. Then you would be a genuinely "better version of your current self".
Re: Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria by Hedonisco: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

There are things u wont be told

Some of us are on a much higher hierarchy than those who "told" you what you think you know.
Re: Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria by Wujio: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hedonisco:

Bold of you to assume you can 'coach' a faceless entity on betterness. These caged ignoramuses make me laugh. Pseudo 'refinement' is why your stupid, beleaguered countrymen allowed and are living with a Tinubu presidency.

Learn to be the authentic version of yourself. Then you would be a genuinely "better version of your current self".

How forceful are right words. The ability.to.talk tough might be ma ho and make you feel empowering however, all you've said is nothing bit your perspectives. You've got nothing on me. And if it comes to financial prowess, trust me, i'm top one percent in the country
Re: Why Do People Believe You Have To Belong Before You Make It In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hedonisco:

Some of us are on a much higher hierarchy than those who "told" you what you think you know.

Listen to yourself

Only

(1) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Has The Saudi Government Agreed To Invest In Nigeria’s Refineries & / BREAKING: S’court Okays Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial For Terrorism / Has Nairaland Changed I'pobs To Igbos?, It Sounds Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.