Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy (46009 Views)

Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators / Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Governor Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra State has reacted to the prophecy by a Priest of the Catholic Church, Rev Fr Emmanuel Chibuzo Obimma popularly known as Ebube Muonso, that Fulani herdsmen with tribal marks would invade the state’s Government House and that he saw the governor running out in pool of blood.

Muonso, who was addressing his congregation in a viral video, said there is need to pray for Anambra and Soludo.

According to him, the governor should also pray for himself.

Responding to Muonso’s prophecy, Soludo in a statement he personally signed on Tuesday, said he doesn’t believe the prophecy, adding that no man has a say in his life.

According to Soludo: “On your prophecy, you’re certainly entitled to claim that you “saw” anything, and to call for prayers. I need all the prayers in the world and I believe that thousands of people of goodwill are praying for us and for Anambra.

“No man has a say regarding his plan for my life. I do not believe these political or phantom “prophecies” designed to play to the gallery. That is not my upbringing and faith as a Catholic. You’ve my contact and assuming that anything was “revealed” to you as a threat to my life, do you really believe that the best way to communicate it’s on your pulpit?

“By the way, God didn’t “reveal” to you the attack by unknown gunmen on me last year at a rally, killing three policemen; nor has he “revealed” to you any of the dozens of the attacks on innocent people this year so that the people may take caution or pray.”

Soludo added, “Funny enough, these “pulpit prophecies” are always about high public officials. I’ve lived my life to this age without needing or relying on “prophecies”, and it’s too late now to change. My prayer is simply: “Let your will be done”.

“So please, if you’ve further “revelations” just pray about them or keep them to yourself. I do not want to know because the God in heaven that I serve is totally in charge of my life!”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/07/anambra-i-dont-believe-you-soludo-reacts-to-fr-ebube-muonsos-prophecy/

268 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by chatinent: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Prophecy or guessworks?

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by rickpat(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
na wa

7 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Grandmmaster(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
I just dey observe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by TimmyTen(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
A wise man once said "If everyone is in church on Sunday and in Mosques on Friday...then where are the criminals??"

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Epstein(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Tifesingz: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by YoungLionken(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
I used to revere fr Emmanuel but not anymore, he's one of those who preached PMB to the south east..

It's time we started calling anyone misbehaving out, regardless of who they think they are..

My regard goes to bishop David Oyedepo, he was the only General, who stood against Buhari in 2015, but unfortunately, Nigerians ignored...

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by baike: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why salodo go talk like that cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by ATEAMS: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oyyana

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by AfricanColumbus: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Northern Youths Involved In Criminality In The Southeast Nabbed At Their Hideout

A group of Northern Youths engaged in criminality in the Southeast have been nabbed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZODm5xnetQ

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by festacman(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
I believe that Fr. Obimma (Ebube Muonso) should have, first, reached out privately to Gov. Soludo rather than sensationally trumpeting from the pulpit. It is security issue.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by moses93(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nigeria! Nawa o

15 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Mkpurumiri: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
IPOB Pastors and lies be like garri and ekpa!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by baike: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why salodo go talk like that cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Davida33: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fake prophecy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by ngBuild: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Well i know during obiano's tenure there was a vigilante group, kindly set them up now, and defend your boundaries, no be by i don't believe you.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Henricarter(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Soludo my man

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Brandonx(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by teens(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hummmmm

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Candycrushy(f): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
This soludo blood dey hot walai... he should be calming down

17 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gbam! Common sense governor!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Seakay(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
FalseProphet, Over to you!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by csam: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rev Father
Your ticket don cut

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by robinso01(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Something is telling me that the priest is our dear nairaland false prophet

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by Marcofranz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
This really is not necessary undecided He only gave you a warning.

13 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by africandollar: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
That is the correct Soludomycin! grin

13 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by lailo: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
This Mbaka man should STF, after u deceive Nigerians with Buhari message,it is now Soludo undecided

6 Likes

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by havenz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
A

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy by naijainstinct: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Well said.....He is a wise man.

Please let's support Yemi Osinbajo.

Join the OSINBAJO VOLUNTEER VANGUARD today

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic) / Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo / Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.