Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. (573 Views)

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory / Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by adex3g(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
In honor of his 8 Ballon d'Ors, Adidas gave Lionel Messi 8 rings. Each one, for each Ballon d'Or.

And each one includes a detail of his career.

▶ 2009: "El Beso", for the celebration of kissing boots in the Champions League final against Manchester United.

▶ 2010: "Apunta Al Cielo" in homage to his legendary celebration dedicated to his grandmother Celia.

▶ 2011: "GOAT", being the figure of the best team in history, Pep's Barcelona.

▶ 2012: "91", for the number of goals in a calendar year, being a historical record.

▶ 2015: For winning his last Champions League, winning 4 in total.

▶ 2019: For obtaining his last Golden Shoe (6 in total), most in history.

▶ 2021: "South American Champion" for winning the Copa América, being the MVP and top scorer.

▶ 2023: The three stars, honoring Argentina world champion.

Beautiful gesture from Adidas. 💍👏

Source: https://wap.org.ng/read/in-honor-of-his-8-ballon-dors-adidas-gave-lionel-messi-8-rings-each-one-for-each-ballon-dor/

Re: Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by TemplarLandry: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
cool

I dedicate “7 Rings” by Ariana Grande to him.
Great jam!
Re: Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
The lord of the rings. The messiah of socer. IDAN of football. No mortal being comes close.🤔

1 Like

Re: Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by iamtardey: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

I dedicate “7 Rings” by Ariana Grande to him.
Great jam!
I dedicate 8 rings by osupa to him … sweet melody!👀
Re: Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by Numerouno94(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lord of the rings. gringrin

More pain and misery to Tapnaldo fan girls.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by superCleanworks(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
coolI dedicate “7 Rings” by Ariana Grande to him.
Great jam!

I dedicate the whole of RING ROAD in Benin City to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by 99thEnemy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Numerouno94:
Lord of rings. gringrin

More pain and misery to Tapnaldo fan girls.
"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."

J.R.R. Tolkien

cool
Re: Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by Freshtruth(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
If Messi dash me Just 2 of those rings, I will build 2 massive 5 stars Hotels and i will be moving in convoy with 10 police men on my disposal
Re: Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by Kharol1234: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Messi just give me one make I go sell am
Re: Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
If not for Ronaldo Messi would have won so much than 8.
Re: Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by ThierryJay: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
superCleanworks:

I dedicate the whole of RING ROAD in Benin City to him.

Add the ring roads in Ibadan and Lagos to it. He deserves more.
Re: Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by superCleanworks(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
ThierryJay:

Add the ring roads in Ibadan and Lagos to it. He deserves more.
I dedicate GOLDEN RING by Duncan Mighty. Let the ringing continue to rang.
Re: Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by superCleanworks(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kharol1234:
Messi just give me one make I go sell am

So if Messi really give you one of the ring... you go sell am. Na wah oh.
Re: Adidas Gave Lionel Messi 8 Rings. Each One, For Each Ballon D'or. by Kharol1234: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
superCleanworks:

So if Messi really give you one of the ring... you go sell am. Na wah oh.
Make him give me first

(1) (Reply)

Target Of At Least 18k Monthly With 1.12 Daily O Dd / Another AFCON Is Taking Place Next Year 2025 / Disharmony In Eagles Camp Ahead Of Crucial Match Against Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.