Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls (46329 Views)

We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by Emmerlee(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nairaland keeps churning out multiple Anambra threads and moving them to frontpage everyday as if this is the only state in Nigeria.

What is the motive gan gan cheesy
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by IPDGP: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
maasoap:

If you so much believed that it was easy for them to escape but they just didn't want to escape, why don't you put your sister in one of the places and let's see how she's gonna escape?

As the thing dey pain u, like na there your mama born you.
So sorry u started your life with such a lowlife

2 Likes

Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by Meteng: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
Why always this place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by Bmaster(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
500 bucks for daily feeding for sexual bout with at least 10 men per day?

I doubt they are Anambra girls because Anambra girls don't support Tinubu.

Last time I checked, such level of abject poverty is for Tinubu supporters.

That even reminds me, is Anambra not the state the agulu criminal reduce its poverty to zero percent?

Or is it not because of this laudable achievement ALL Nigerians voted him only for Tinubu to end up stealing his manhood?

Headless mobs, abi how una check am?
sir please try and be responsible with your life,it may not matter much to you,buh I'm sure your general wellbeing is of great concern to your family.
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by NaijaElba(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
The products from baby factories are those constituting nuisance on social media today in the name of obedient. Nah wah ooo.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by bigwig071(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
Na nonsense talk... na only for north that kind thing happen
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by Menclothing: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
The rate at which you see thousands of girl coming for prostitution here is alarming they sleep with all categories of people including handicapped and beggars once they are 30 they go back to the village to go
And marry
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by Kaytixy: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
[b][/b]Ltchisom come and see what is coming from your region. Nothing good comes from there except calamity.
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by Omoawoke2(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Alamabla

Hmmmmm

I reserve my comment on flatttino matter
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by Larryndelaw: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
I'm waiting for Obi and chimanda press release. Obidients where are you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by BabaRamota1980: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
. We’re Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily To Meet Targets And Tortured If We Fail, Given N500 Food Daily – Girls, Women Forced Into Prostitution In Anambra

About 20 girls and women aged between 16 and 24 who were forced into prostitution in Anambra State

Tell them to catch bus to Lagos. Better pay and treatment for ibo aahewo in Yorubaland. And stop saying you prostitute. Not good. Say you are upcoming actress.
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by Bashirkareem31: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
But all their bloodas are billionaires...how come they couldnt help them out

Mrvitalis,spatialking,specialadviser,Mrcoldsweat

These couldnt have been anambra indigenes, these girls are from diff part of Nigeria whose parent decided to stay here in Anambra
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by Danmisra(m): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
tunjijones:
Things like this is common in that area.

Could it be one of the effect if civil war? Or is it that people from that side are just wicked and don't care who they hurt in their part to make money?
Nothing like that sir. The are just heartless and criminal in nature, very greedy and stingy people who see other regions as fools and illiterates. Thay keep claiming holy and modernized when they are full of shit and hatred even for their fellow Igbo brother talk less of other tribe. Igbos are like curse to Nigeria
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by hansomb: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Shameless being
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by FashionCookie(f): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nairalanders and fight...5&6 embarassed
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by ignisaqua(f): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Philipponzaghi:
Problem no dey finish. From girls trafficking, they will now graduate to baby factory.

It seems they are trying to dominate the whole value chain.

After your own constituency/ lineage stops the trend
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by godofuck231: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Igbo people after finding out the cause of their greed they blame their ancestors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by vislabraye(m): 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Anambra is always in the news for the wrong reasons.
That state is something else.

Audio billionaires. Did you not see Ikpeazu in Abia state sharing Eba and akpu soup not long ago.

In imo, they also hijacked and robbed an onion truck.

Frank Nweke Junior in Enugu also said the electorates were brought with jollof rice and Okpa.

Anambra is the prostitution, baby factory, lynching, and drug capital of west Africa.

Ebonyi are doing okay. They are hardworking, morally upright, honest and truthful, yet their fellow ibos would make fun of them all the time.

How will Biafra work in such a situation? If Igbos cannot unite themselves, how do you expect other tribes to unite with you?
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by MightySparrow: 12:56am On Nov 03, 2023
Billionaire fifu giving their gals to halortry of the shameless dimensions.

grin grin
Everything na business.
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by sageb: 1:07am On Nov 03, 2023
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by ubimagos: 1:58am On Nov 03, 2023
Billionaires Girls!
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by ilovewater89(f): 3:07am On Nov 03, 2023
I’m financially down and hungry. No food no money. I don't have anything left, I can't sleep due to extreme hunger.
Yesterday evening I develop malaria and neid money to buy drugs in the morning . I beg you sir pls.
May almighty God bless all with good health and abundance.

Opay 9 0 6 7 3 2 9 7 55
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by venomrat: 4:34am On Nov 03, 2023
Good morning, my mate. Don’t let failures affect your dedication.

Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by Sheggy13(m): 4:51am On Nov 03, 2023
But I thought our Igbo brothers said Peter Obi made Anambra heaven, which is why they said they voted him out of competence as he's the only one with solutions to Nigeria problems and want him as the messiah to come and rescue us from Buhari El Sudani and Amoda Tinubu. I don't understand why this kind of news will come out of such an heaven. Lies have expiry date and can be easily debunked with news like this. Instead of them to simply say they're supporting someone because he's their kinsman which isn't wrong, they were deceiving themselves that they are voting for competence and insulting the Yorubas that aligned with Tinubu. Competence without any meaningful track record and legacy.
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by EDOSBROWN: 5:46am On Nov 03, 2023
muyico:
Baby factory Toto factory human being body part factory
all for only Anambra
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by TheClassic1(m): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2023
This one is not today nah if they want to do their ritual they will just go there direct and buy fresh babies and use them for ritual later they will come to lagos to form rich ritual people everywhere in south east grin grin grin
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by Rochasstatue(f): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2023
Peter Obi's Anambra?
Same state of billionaires where Obi turned poverty to prosperity?
Anambra Shaina?
Anambra Indonesia?
Anambra Hong Kong?
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by LtChisom: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2023
Kaytixy:
[b][/b]Ltchisom come and see what is coming from your region. Nothing good comes from there except calamity.

See this born by mistake through abortion,

keep saying it that you Muslims have an inate insanity and schizophrenia, though the aborted piglet allah born by mistake is the cause, so world war 1 and 2 were fought in the name of God?

Guy you be chronic slowpoke oooo, didn't the Ottoman empire support the Germans that led them disposed after the ailed powers won, the Saudi man and hussan king of Jordan supported the allied powers against the axis during world war 2 maybe they learnt you Muslims are failure as Ottoman did.

Wasn't it Saladin a Muslim bastard fool that conquered Jerusalem that warranted the crusaders, this Palestine was named by the Romans to spite the Jews during the second revolt in Jerusalem,
Wasn't it mohm a 52 year old that dragged Aisha a 9 year old playing with her doll to go and chook his uncircumcised penis, Islam is a religion of destruction, paedophilia chaos, evil, etc

If you guys were sincere, when mohammed was on his dieing bed, Aisha's father should have given him writing materials to name his successor instead he let the poisoned pig die and went after his family killing Ali, and pushing mohammed's daughter who is laden with pregnancy to her death, hence we have shia and Sunni.

Why was mohamed grave not taken care of that pigs exhumed the corpse of the idiot and ate it?

Why didn't any of mohammed's son grow to adult hood? Aisha papa poisoned and killed all because of how mohammed repeatedly penised Aisha forcefully.

Islam is a religion for the sick and demented
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by PrinceGallant: 7:28am On Nov 03, 2023
May God have mercy upon us.

Were they chained? Why couldn't they run?
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls by armadeo(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2023
Story story. Story.

Once upon a time
Time time.

Tales by moonlight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics) / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.