Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less (53299 Views)

Sold✅✅✅✅Cheapest Toyota Camry 2010 @2.750m Slightly Negotiable / CHEAPEST Toyota Corolla 2012 2.5million - tokunbor / Sharpest And Cheapest Toyota Avensis Verso (toks) @ 1.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by MrBachelor: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
cool
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by preselect(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

see comments. . . .

Nigerians are funny people cheesy
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Daptboy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
I'd love the matrix Sha.. Small pimping I go change the outlook
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by kingjoe(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Please op I need a registered 08 highlander.to buy
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by youngrichnigga: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mr OP, you must learn a lesson grin grin grin
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Bluntguy: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
This post na come closer come commit suicide.
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Raxxye(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lies!
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by crazygod(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
Someone go just go online do copy and paste of old post begin dey post bogus price. Even Naija use 2003 sienna is more than 1.5m with current inflation rate talk less of RAV 4, Yaris etc. Lie with sense na angry

3 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Perfectscribe(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
Na the 2006 Toyota Yaris I wan buy and I'll pay 1.2 million. Make you take the 200k drink beer. Just give my the car location for inspection and pickup

2 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Stonerobaba(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
I hope you wont end up sleeping at Mechanic shop with these your prices.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by SWaccomodator: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Mr OP, you must learn a lesson grin grin grin

Nigga brain still dey Obasanjo era while e body dey Bola era

In few months time e brain go finally reach destination

1 Like

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Eriggs: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:
What about 500k own
Are you blind?
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by 99thEnemy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
djecstacy:
FTC
In your dreams grin
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by jamesversion: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kayceo2010:
FTC.. @OP.. Which kind ment mediated post be this

Seriously, the OP dey ment. grin cheesy
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by teewhyhomes: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Carmartng:

Sponsored Post

What planet do you live on?

Pls gimme the way to get there, I need to move to it's Nigeria.
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by sdavirus: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Is this post from 2008? Dey play

1 Like

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Antoeni(m): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
A woman and a man were involved in car accident.

It was a bad one, caused by the woman's reckless driving.

Both of their cars were badly damaged but amazingly neither of them was hurt.

After they crawled out of ... cars, the woman says;

“So, you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman.

Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt.

This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."

The man replied," I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!

The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle.

My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn't break.

Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."

Then she handed the bottle over to the man.
The man nodded his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then handed it back to the woman.

The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and handed it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

She replies, "Nah. I think I'll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence."
(drunk driver's offence)

*Adam ate the apple again!*

*Men will NEVER learn !*

*Women will Never change!!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by messenger4891: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
@Op if your prizes are real then i will land cruiser toyota
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by NFBI: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
fuel nko?
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by millionboi2: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Baba God give me money let me afford good things like other of my mates, not the cheapest ones
like other your mates, what of your mates in the grave
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
Carmartng:

Sponsored Post
Who wrote this nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Megaautos(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin
Agbadocassava:

Yaris 790k?

1 Like

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by bobbiiee: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
The write up for meant for 2 years ago.
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Megaautos(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
Those prices don’t reflect the reality in the market as at today.
daspeaker:
Good analysis but poor price tags

2 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Evolutionism: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
I believe this Op must have just escaped from Aro.

5 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Megaautos(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Thank you ooo! Content like this mislead people honestly. You can hardly get these cars for these prices and that’s a fact. How can you be looking for a good car without a matching budget? Some dealers will accept and sell it to you, if you want it cheaper than this sef, you will see but remember (it is ChEAP for a reason) as for me I walk away. If your budget cannot guarantee quality i move on.
koladata:
are you playing ? even 1975 toyota is more than one million where you wan see car of less than a million in 2023. Well except the engine is bad

5 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Bluntemperor: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
daspeaker:
Good analysis but poor price tags

O P,it's seems you are not economic with the Prices of these Cars,as I don't know where you fit get any of them with N1M.
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Megaautos(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
Depending on the dollar exchange rate, the trucking cost from the auction location to the port also if the corolla is a clean title, it may be more than N4.5m
R0LL0N:
Toyota corrolla 2006 na 4.5m Tokunbo for that matter
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Megaautos(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
If op does not have, consider me as a back up plan. I’m in Bodija Ibadan.
kingjoe:
Please op I need a registered 08 highlander.to buy
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by JASONjnr(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
@Carmartng

I checked your market place and no care was readily affordable.

If you give me your contact, we could do a deal right away.

1 Like

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by TheOgaBoss: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Yaris 790k?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check The VIN OF Your Car Or Vehicle / Order Cars from Lagos at the Exact Cost!|Nationwide Delivery / Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.