Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less (53260 Views)

Sold✅✅✅✅Cheapest Toyota Camry 2010 @2.750m Slightly Negotiable / CHEAPEST Toyota Corolla 2012 2.5million - tokunbor / Sharpest And Cheapest Toyota Avensis Verso (toks) @ 1.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Megaautos(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin you know it is not possible 😂 that’s why you are willing to settle with 200k
Perfectscribe:
Na the 2006 Toyota Yaris I wan buy and I'll pay 1.2 million. Make you take the 200k drink beer. Just give my the car location for inspection and pickup

2 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by oneman2k7: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Why u no write 10 naira

2 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Megaautos(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
If you don’t mind, I could be your back up plan.
JASONjnr:
@Carmartng

I checked your market place and no care was readily affordable.

If you give me your contact, we could do a deal right away.
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by MrBroke(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
This one's too cost, na the one of 250k I dey find make i fit use support my leg grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
OP, I need two Toyota Yaris cars, I wan use dem as gifts.

Tell me your location, I will send someone to come for check and inspection.

Note: I need them at the price you quoted.
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by BestTrades: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by VaginaAcademic: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Op get malaria fever make una sorry for am grin

3 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Menclothing: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
Yaris is cool
Honda too
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
koladata:
are you playing ? even 1975 toyota is more than one million where you wan see car of less than a million in 2023. Well except the engine is bad
Just yesterday, a man needed Pencil light camry, Nigerian used, first body. The dealer said 1.5m naira last price.

5 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by imagrg(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Most of the cars you mentioned here are no longer road-worthy.

If dem dash me sef, I go reject am.

1 Like

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by goldmatrix(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
Even my village used Toyota cars aren't this cheap.. This update was during GEJ government

4 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by maasoap(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Baba God give me money let me afford good things like other of my mates, not the cheapest ones

Lol. When you can't even afford the cheapest ones.
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Megaautos(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
If there is any in ibadan, I am willing to buy and resell. Please drop location.
AllDModsAreMaad:
OP, I need two Toyota Yaris cars, I wan use dem as gifts.

Tell me your location, I will send someone to come for check and inspection.

Note: I need them at the price you quoted.
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Megaautos(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Bros forget you won’t😂
imagrg:
Most of the cars you mentioned here are no longer road-worthy.

If dem dash me sef, I go reject am.
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Megaautos:
If there is any in ibadan, I am willing to buy and resell. Please drop location.

Read the comment you quoted na.

Do you have any for sale at that quoted price?
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Megaautos(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
That’s the price range bros, if it is less than a year or two years registered that meets toks standard, with good engine, Gear and AC (automatic) it will be more than that.
maasoap:

Just yesterday, a man needed Pencil light camry, Nigerian used first body. The dealer said 1.5m naira last price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by DJInfluence: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
Why are we buying 22 to 24 years old car? These cars are not even worth 400€ in the countries they came from.
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Megaautos(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nor vex, I was seconding your request. No I will never have at those quoted Prices.
AllDModsAreMaad:

Read the comment you quoted na.

Do you have any for sale at that quoted price?
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by largeman4u(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
The prices are absolutely false. You can't get any of those car for 1m.

Check IG: largeman_motors for current prices for Cars

1 Like

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by philipobiz: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Yaris 790k?
My Inlaw bought this car for over 3.5m. Does it mean he inflated the price just to impress me
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Mdtoba(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
The op must be high on substance when he was writing the article

1 Like

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Mdtoba(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mdtoba:
The op must be high on substance when he was writing the article
grin grin
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by LoveJesus87(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:
What about 500k own
me I get 50k for hand sef..
I just dey look for motor wey e go fit buy...
All things are possible to he who believes
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Sultty(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
Carmartng:

Sponsored Post
lies
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by rexchazy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
There is no one million car on Nigeria road except the one that will kill you and the mechanics

2 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by frozen70(f): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
Carmartng:

Sponsored Post

I thought you were referring to Toyota Keke
Brand new one
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by JudasNaKarrot: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
post=126755862:
Is Here
We are discussing cars here and not dead people or bad news of how aunty and uncle go nack and died in action

2 Likes

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Faolaoluwape(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Do you need a website?

Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
Tear rubber??
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by Allisgud: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:
What about 500k own
u won buy car wey no dey off until u remove the battery
Re: 9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less by fm7070: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
The OP should be sent to GAZA for misleading information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buy Your Car At Auctionexport.com And Sell It On Carxus.com! / Check The VIN OF Your Car Or Vehicle / Order Cars from Lagos at the Exact Cost!|Nationwide Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.