Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Are You Enjoyin' Your Current Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Enjoyin' Your Current Phone? (393 Views)

What Are The Things You Don't Like About Your Current Phone? / Why Did You Choose Your Current Phone ? / Your Current Phone Is ?... Drop A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Enjoyin' Your Current Phone? by Tobichima: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Are you enjoyin' and flexin' your current phone? Or the phone itself gat it's own issh. While those using latest iPhones, Sammy, Google, Xiaomi are getting the best from their phones without issh like lag, battery life etc, the same can't be said for people that their phones are giving the headache....

I'm nt dissing any phone brand. Even some people using those high end phones still get one or two issh. I remember a mate back then who was using "pc" sammy s10. The phone need to be constantly on charger, one it got disconnected, the phone goes off.

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoyin' Your Current Phone? by Fonjewel0(f): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Over enjoy dey worry me o.

My Camon 20 is a joy giver, the camera has an inbuilt light for better shots.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoyin' Your Current Phone? by Idarachris84: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Fonjewel0:

It has an anti-shake feature too?

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoyin' Your Current Phone? by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Idarachris84:

It has an anti-shake feature too?

The anti-shake feature gives you an even better shot when in motion.

It's worth trying it out.

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoyin' Your Current Phone? by Wanni25(f): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

The anti-shake feature gives you an even better shot when in motion.

It's worth trying it out.

You can say it again!
Going to recommend this beauty.
Re: Are You Enjoyin' Your Current Phone? by Tobichima: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
Fonjewel0:

how much you buy am
Re: Are You Enjoyin' Your Current Phone? by Yinksy09(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yes i am.
The tecno camon 20 is a powerful device.
Re: Are You Enjoyin' Your Current Phone? by Shuregirl: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
2years now of being a camon15 user, I’m still enjoying it
Re: Are You Enjoyin' Your Current Phone? by Cheezzyy: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yes I am, too solid
Pova2
Re: Are You Enjoyin' Your Current Phone? by C2Ok: 4:59am On Nov 06, 2023
You marketers talk like preprogrammed robots, it’s unnatural and disgusting, believe me when I say you’re chasing away your potential clients cus you all acting like Transsion products are a Ponzi scheme with all ur undue sweet talks that are giving a “too good to be true” vibe 💀

6 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoyin' Your Current Phone? by Tobichima: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
[quote author=C2Ok post=126813888]You marketers talk like preprogrammed robots, it’s unnatural and disgusting, believe me when I say you’re chasing away your potential clients cus you all acting like Transsion products are a Ponzi scheme with all ur undue sweet talks that are giving a “too good to be true” vibe

(1) (Reply)

Spark Your Love With Tecno / I Need Xiaomi Max 2/3 Or Any Old Redmi Snapdragon Phones / Infinix Zero 30 4g For SALE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.