Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President (22979 Views)

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President by Angelfrost(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
Zonefree:

Exactly why i support the beating.

Ajaero controls EEDC in Imo like his personal business. Any small thing, dey go just off light.

During the labour 3 days warning strike, na so dey off light for 3 days while other states dey enjoy light.

This makes no sense at all...! It is flagrant abuse of power and oppression.

Just imagine what he would do if he became Governor or any other top position.

You claim to be fighting for the welfare of workers, yet you gleefully plunge them into darkness.

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President by ambale(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Labour Party(LP) acting like tyrants. These are private businesses and energy consumers they're punishing for the labour party's political interests.

National Assembly should enact a law to separate the NLC from a political party in order to stop this kind of tyranny. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Guy how do you feel so comfortable being foolish sef

I have never seen you post a sensible comment even if you are a government supporter, does that take away your senses?
Re: Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President by JOemmy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Why did uzodima and his thugs molest and humiliated this poor man in his own state? This man has gone to other states to protest on similar issues without receiving this type of humiliation.
Re: Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President by Scoutvibe: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Labour Party(LP) acting like tyrants. These are private businesses and energy consumers they're punishing for the labour party's political interests.

National Assembly should enact a law to separate the NLC from a political party in order to stop this kind of tyranny. Check my signature for free stuffs!
you are a fool. because of tribalism your family will suffer for it. mocking the poor workers because of Tinubu or wetin.
election is gone but you keep supporting and mocking the harsh treatment on the less privileged I swear to God you are bringing curse to yourself.
Re: Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President by lightwind(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
themanderon:

You lot are very despicable. The man went to fight for the Rights of the workers in his State of origin yet you are complaining. If he had done it in any other state you would still have things to say.
Write this down, the evil you support today will come back to bite you fatally someday. The sorrows many Nigerians are passing through while you come on this forum to create a scenario that all is well will find you out someday.

I don't think that clown lives here in Nigeria.
Many of them supporting rubbish here on Nairaland forum don't live here
Re: Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President by onuman: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
The ImobPolice Commisioner is Buhari's boy.

Before Hope Uzodinma to started 2nd term campaign this year, he went with Ganduje to Buhari in Daura to ask for permission to continue with 2nd term as governor of Imo state

Buhari imposed Hope Uzodinma on Imo state.
Since Uzodinma was imposed on Imo state hundreds of Imo youths have been killed by violence of either from law enforcement agents or from state sponsored gunmen.
As president of Nigeria, Buhari visited gov Uzodimma in Imo state more than he visited any other state governor in Nigeria. As governor of Imo state, Hope Uzodinma visited Buhari in Aso Rock more than any other Nigerian state governor visited Buhari in Aso Rock. The state Police Commissioner and Uzodinma are working hand in hand to subvert the will of Imo voters next governorship election in Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President by Tzar(m): 2:53am On Nov 03, 2023
So, the labour party and NLC members are exempted from this punishment?!
Or they just want to incite the people against the government?
Re: Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President by eddie7: 4:42am On Nov 03, 2023
By Lauretta Onorchie

We are genuinely glad that our Police was on hand to rescue him. We only criticise when the Police is high handed but fail to commend when they do well.

Let me spell it out for you:
1. Imo State off season gubernatorial election is coming up on the 11th of November.

2. Joe Ajaero, A Labour Party Chieftain from Imo State, went home to mobilise support for his political party.

3. Instead of calling it a Labour Party campaign, he foolishly called it a protest.

4. But when some workers arrived for the protest, they realised it was a Labour Party Rally.

5. Those who turned out, were angry at the deception. Fight broke out.

6. Joe Ajaero and some others were "woundjured".

7. If not for the timely intervention of the Nigeria Police, who rescued him and others, and took them into protective custody, it could have been fatal.

8. Thank you to the @PoliceNG. We appreciate you for this and hope you continue in this manner.
Re: Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President by Menclothing: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2023
Total rubbish
Re: Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President by Kriss216: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
99thEnemy:
grin
Kriss216 why did you people attack NLC president? grin
That man is very useless. I wish they comot that em eye, E for sweet me.

1 Like

Re: Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President by 99thEnemy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kriss216:

That man is very useless. I wish they comot that em eye, E for sweet me.
grin grin grin
Re: Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President by 99thEnemy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
eddie7:
By Lauretta Onorchie

We are genuinely glad that our Police was on hand to rescue him. We only criticise when the Police is high handed but fail to commend when they do well.

Let me spell it out for you:
1. Imo State off season gubernatorial election is coming up on the 11th of November.

2. Joe Ajaero, A Labour Party Chieftain from Imo State, went home to mobilise support for his political party.

3. Instead of calling it a Labour Party campaign, he foolishly called it a protest.

4. But when some workers arrived for the protest, they realised it was a Labour Party Rally.

5. Those who turned out, were angry at the deception. Fight broke out.

6. Joe Ajaero and some others were "woundjured".

7. If not for the timely intervention of the Nigeria Police, who rescued him and others, and took them into protective custody, it could have been fatal.

8. Thank you to the @PoliceNG. We appreciate you for this and hope you continue in this manner.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions On Enugu's Kia Police Cars / Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP / Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.