Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Helping The Less Priviledged This Christmas. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Helping The Less Priviledged This Christmas. (914 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / In The Village This Christmas / Help The Less Priviledged This Christmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping The Less Priviledged This Christmas. by omerese(m): 4:54am On Sep 14, 2007
Hi
is anyone travelling home (NAIJA)this December? i would like to invite those intrested to a charity visit during the festive period to SOS village, paccelli school and other ophanages we may agree on. Let's make the celebration unforgettable for the less priviledged. we could also do this in other states depending on how many we are in each location, it will be a way of giving back, putting smiles on people's faces and actually living the true meaning of the season. if intrested, indicate and we'll look for a way to inform you of the final arrangement, positive suggestions are welcomed. volunteers are welcomed. books, clothes, toys (no guns), etc will be needed.
Re: Helping The Less Priviledged This Christmas. by aiijay: 5:08am On Sep 14, 2007
this is a wonderful idea, count me in, really interested to volunter
Re: Helping The Less Priviledged This Christmas. by Ezinwannem: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2007
am interested for sure although am not going home.I can see u r in Canada, wat city? am in Toronto
Re: Helping The Less Priviledged This Christmas. by omerese(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2007
i am in T.O also, Markham to be precise.
Re: Helping The Less Priviledged This Christmas. by omerese(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2007
ok, there is a similar post from lagos, i refer anyone intrested to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-78983.0.html
Re: Helping The Less Priviledged This Christmas. by aiijay: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2007
thanks omerese, for the referral, i hope that thru this site, people would be willingly to assist , old clothes, old children shoes, old toys, dont throw them away, there are people that really do need these items, would really appreciate any offers

(1) (Reply)

Going To South Africa: Need A Travel Buddy / Travel Agents Needed / Nairaland What Is The Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.