Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians (418 Views)

Northern Govs Didn’t ‘necessarily’ Want Tinubu To Be President — Lalong / Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche / Dayo Isreal: Young Nigerians Want Tinubu To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by ganisucks(f): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
I feel that Mr President is too insulated from common people. He needs to engage some of us directly instead of engaging only leaders of organizations that claim to represent us, such as NLC. Why can't the his media team do a Twitter Space or put him on the Brekete radio show?

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1720046200403951824

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by ganisucks(f): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
NLanders, abeg help me answer una CEO.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
We will communicate this to the people that can make that happen.
The masses welfare comes first.

We Rise.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
I feel that Mr President is too insulated from common people. He needs to engage some of us directly instead of engaging only leaders of organizations that claim to represent us, such as NLC. Why can't the his media team do a Twitter Space or put him on the Brekete radio
Seconded

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
A nairaland chat won't be a bad idea also
😉

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by mrpablo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Somebody dat did not talk to u during campaign. Una funny

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by OneCandleAway(f): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
MÂNNABBQGRILLS:
😉

Here to post rubbish as usual

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by slivertongue: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
A candidate who avoided speaking to the electorates through such channels during election won't do it at post election.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by BafanaBafana: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Even when he needed your votes, he never spoke to you. He doesn't have any business with the masses o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by Solsix(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
slivertongue:
A candidate who avoided speaking to the electorates through such channels during election won't do it at post election.
U are intelligent

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by yarimo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mr seun no need for that, insults is the language of a defeated coward. Coward should continue with insults

6 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by Agwotulumbe1: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Seun Zewa sha
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by MrBiGGEST(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Sounds a little bit good to me, I guess the aim is to give some of the ordinary folks a sense of closeness to the president smiley

~ A brilliant interview with the president Can also help in achieving this aim ~

🕶
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by Morbeta11(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
yarimo:
Mr seun no need for that, insults is the language of a defeated coward. Coward should continue with insults

At this juncture.....sound minded opinions needed. You will be duly communicated when gibberish is needed....Thank you.

Addendum: If you know that the words you are about to say is not as beautiful as silence....please remain inside gutter.
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by yarimo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Morbeta11:

At this juncture.....sound minded opinions needed. You will be duly communicated when gibberish is needed....Thank you.

Addendum: If you know that the words you are about to say is not as beautiful as silence....please remain inside gutter.
are you a coward? Very simple question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by Morbeta11(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
yarimo:
are you a coward? Very simple question

Don't derail a brilliant post.....
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by Dubetex96(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
yarimo:

U always show this your retarded brain at any thread without any meaningful comment.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by Dubetex96(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Morbeta11:

That's what he do best. Him and his crew will surely crumble for this unnecessary suffering
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by yarimo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dubetex96:

U always show this your retarded brain at any thread without any meaningful comment.
are you a coward?

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by yarimo(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Morbeta11:

hehe just a simple question. Are you a coward?

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by Dubetex96(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
yarimo:
are you a coward?

I'm not one but your comments here always shows you are one of the coward
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by yarimo(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dubetex96:

I'm not one but your comments here always shows you are one of the coward
keep lying to yourself, everyone knows you are one

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by Dubetex96(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
yarimo:
keep lying to yourself, everyone knows you are one

lmoa check the recent thread and judge by yourself.
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by Morbeta11(m): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
yarimo:
hehe just a simple question. Are you a coward?

Dim-wittism and ignoransia.....incurable.
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by Eriggs: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Here to post rubbish as usual
shame on u and ur fellow Igbos.
Na dem MANNA matter go wound all of una. Child of bitterness
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by wittywriter: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
[quote MANNABBQGR1LLS post=126756245]

We will communicate this to the people that can make that happen.
The masses welfare comes first.

We Rise. [/quote]

mrpablo:
Somebody dat did not talk to u during campaign. Una funny

Wittyness.
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by asanausana91: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
ganisucks:

how do you expect a man without brain to engage in a chart with young intelligent youths.
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by asanausana91: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
When we were calling him for debate before the election, people like Seun said "Town Hall meeting is better than bulabulaa"
Now you are calling him to engage you, how?
You must reap what you sow.
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by tamdun: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Seun,e b like say something dey do u for head,
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by asanausana91: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
post=126756264:
😉
town hall meeting is better than babulaha grin.
Re: Seun Osewa: I Want Tinubu To Do Twitter Chat With Nigerians by DMerciful(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Seun,

Did he engage in just one debate during campaign? It would be wrong to expect him to do so now if he came third by not engaging the public hitherto
ganisucks:

(1) (Reply)

Benin Historical Ownership Of Lagos & Ignorant Rants / Loyalty Is Either 100% Or None"; Prince Shuaibu Audu Reacts To Sack Of Aides / Obaseki Pays December Salaries, Pensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.