Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police (442 Views)

NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Truths9ja: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
NLC President, Comrade Joe Ajaero recounts his brutal experience with the operatives of the Nigerian police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXilO_M393M?si=0xRfwOUqsfj8pKoz

https://twitter.com/IntelRegion/status/1720006293941874878

Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Truths9ja: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
Oh My God, I feel like shedding crocodile tears 😭 . It will be very difficult for the Imo State Governor to win his second term bid. IMO State workers will never cast their votes of Uzodinma of APC in IMO State

1 Like

Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by yarimo(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Thugs beat thug that is family affairs, ajaero is a thug claiming labour leader
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Truths9ja: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
yarimo:
Thugs beat thug that is family affairs, ajaero is a thug claiming labour leader
you don’t have to be speaking this manner now. Not everything is politics. Don’t you have conscience niii? If it’s your dad treating in this manner, will you happy?
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by yarimo(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Truths9ja:
you don’t have to be speaking this manner now. Not everything is politics. Don’t you have conscience niii? If it’s your dad treating in this manner, will you happy?
if he respect and obey court orders this won't happen to him .
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Ikaeniyan0: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
Truths9ja:
Joe is appearing to be partisan. There was a court order against the protest.

I don't agree with how he was beating by touts while the police were looking sha
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Urheadmaster(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole was the best Nigeria labour Congress chairman during is tenure tongue
yarimo:
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by DeadCountry: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Why didn't they kill him? Fools fighting for one nigeria that doesn't want you. The fool actually think the druggie will deal with him at South West territory. The druggie planned it in such a way that the useful idiot Igbo, i mean the used and dumped ones will not suspect him and his people by dealing with the fool in Igboland.
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by DeadCountry: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole was the best Nigeria labour Congress chairman during is tenure tongue
Stop this nonsense and useless accent and write normal. It is his "his" and not "is"
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Urheadmaster(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
How dare you challenge a whole head master.

I invented my own way of writing and is none of your business tongue
DeadCountry:

Stop this nonsense and useless accent and write normal. It is his "his" and not "is"
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by DeadCountry: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

I don't agree with how he was beating by touts while the police were looking sha
Hypocrite!!
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by DeadCountry: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Urheadmaster:
How dare you challenge a whole head master.

I invented my own way of writing and is none of your business tongue
Useless and annoying accent of your people.
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by TruthsFM: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
This attack is very bad oooo hmm 🤔

Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Truths9ja: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nlfpmod mynd44 Fp
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Truths9ja: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

definitely the police in IMO State have been greatly compromised. It’s very unfortunate seriously. The police Commissioner should apologise immediately. This is uncalled for
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin

Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Truths9ja: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
yarimo:
Yarimo, he said there’s no court order, can’t you heard him niii. The protests is even peaceful too not knowing that Governor Uzodinma will send out his thugs to destabilise the peaceful protesters in IMO State yesterday. You should condemn what these thugs did to the NLC President. They don’t even respect him at all. Highly barbaric acts here.
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by yarimo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Truths9ja:
Yarimo, he said there’s no court order, can’t you heard him niii. The protests is even peaceful too not knowing that Governor Uzodinma will send out his thugs to destabilise the peaceful protesters in IMO State yesterday. You should condemn what these thugs did to the NLC President. They don’t even respect him at all. Highly barbaric acts here.
after court Stop them, police also warn him not to go on with it because of his safety and others. Yet he was feeling he is above the law. The thug claiming labour leader is lying looking for sympathy
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Truths9ja: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
yarimo:
after court Stop them, police also warn him not to go on with it because of his safety and others. Yet he was feeling he is above the law. The thug claiming labour leader is lying looking for sympathy
you don’t have any conscience if you support what Uzodinma thugs did to the NLC President . No respect for the Labour leaders. This is very bad. Now 90% of the imo State workers will never support Uzodinma reelection bid. Uzodinma reelection is highly shaky.
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by yarimo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
Truths9ja:
you don’t have any conscience if you support what Uzodinma thugs did to the NLC President . No respect for the Labour leaders. This is very bad. Now 90% of the imo State workers will never support Uzodinma reelection bid. Uzodinma reelection is highly shaky.
the NLC president himself is a thug, thugs beating thug that is family affairs. Next time he should listen to security advice
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Truths9ja: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
yarimo:
the NLC president himself is a thug, thugs beating thug that is family affairs. Next time he should listen to security advice
stop talking this way now. What of if he die in the process. Don’t you have conscience niii?

Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Why all the coloring and window dressing and neck dressing...am sure the next will be kokoma and adebisi konga
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Johnnyessence(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
Comrade Joe Ajaero saying the facts here and what the evil thugs did to him. No respect for the Labour leaders in Nigeria. Very very unfortunate.
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
Truths9ja:
stop talking this way now. What of if he die in the process. Don’t you have conscience niii?

He was my union leader in NEPA back then

The guy is simply fighting for his pocket if not, why still go abroad for ordinary beating and neck pressing
Re: Video Of Comr Ajaero Narrating His Brutal Experience With The Nigeria Police by Truths9ja: 4:25am On Nov 03, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

He was my union leader in NEPA back then

The guy is simply fighting for his pocket if not, why still go abroad for ordinary beating and neck pressing
hmm 🤔 really, I don’t think so oooo. He’s fighting for workers welfare here. It shows vividly that Governor Uzodinma isn’t treating the workers well in IMO State.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! Attention Igbos! Reno Omokiri Is A Psycho / MASSACRE: How 9-year-old Boy Led Heavily Armed Attackers To Villagers Hideout In / Security Alert: Ndf's Abuja Office Raises Concerns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.