Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,672 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara (44602 Views)

"You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara / Fubara Sent People 2 Burn Rivers Assembly Complex, Raised Ethnic Politics - Wike / Buratai, Ex-Service Chiefs Failed Because They Were Involved In Politics – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
Patriotsleague:
[b]It's not politics, state funds should be used for state expenditures, we must end this impunity, we supported Tinubu because we know he is a democrat,[/b]Tinubu must remove anyone that wants to tarnish the vision and plan of his presidency. We never liked the fact that he sorounded himself with someone like Wike. EFCC must focus on politicians, they are with the common wealth of Nigerians, not going into university chasing so called yahoo boys, we should be serious in Nigeria. We know our biggest problem in terms of corruption and waste and pilfering of national and state revenue, are politicians and people in public service. Let's stop pretending and be true to ourselves. This is shameful.

Do you know this template is from the one Tinubu has been doing in Lagos, Tinubu a democrat who has illegally gotten trillions in asset from Lagos state from 1999 till date.

To you Tinubu is different because he is the president. In 2023, Tinubu's alpha beta has received hundred billion plus as 10 percent accrued to Tinubu. Continue to support thieves that have kept this country in hostage situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Onyezesinx(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
This is exactly the kind of politics being played in Nigeria. Imagine an ex-governor of a state collecting a sum of 20 billion naira monthly as an entitlement, including other kickbacks. These funds can be invested in other sectors that can be beneficial to the teeming population of Rivers State. Do you know that there no big manufacturing industries in Rivers State? Both indigenes and non indigenes are passing through tough times. May God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
Onyezesinx:
This is exactly the kind of politics being played in Nigeria. Imagine an ex-governor of a state collecting a sum of 20 billion naira monthly as an entitlement, including other kickbacks. These funds can be invested in other sectors that can be beneficial to the teeming population of Rivers State. Do you know that there no big manufacturing industries in Rivers State? Both indigenes and non indigenes are passing through tough times. May God help us.
who told you that there is no manufacturing industry in Rivers? Where are you from?

Even if there's none, is it the government responsibility to build one?
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Onyezesinx(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Just imagine! Most indigenes of that State are really suffering .
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
post=126760692:
WTF!!!

He shock you!
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by kiddkash(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Fabura came back to his senses

How exactly did Wike manage to win Presidency for Tinubu and Governorship for Fabura in a volatile state like Rivers

Na money and men wey mount

Do you know how many businesses that can profit from loan of 20 billion,
Classrooms being renovated
Social amenities
Good water for compounds
Free lunch for primary and secondary schools
Support tech job to create silicon valley
Charity organisations that needs food
Prison conditions being better
Support for Agro farmers for food security
Better pay for Doctors and nurses so that other countries don't poach them

But only 1 person want the money which belongs to the state. Not his own personal money.
Yet people want the country to be like at least Rwanda or Namibia not to talk of SA or USA
It take one kind of special spirit to be someone like you.
I hope you got a political appointment or government bringing food to your house everyday.

Like I said I don't pity any Nigerian at all. Not even LP or PDP or APC

4 Likes

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Newness2019: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/02/if-i-demand-n20bn-every-month-its-politics-wike-justifies-fight-with-fubara/

20 BILLION OF WHOSE MONEY ?

IS THIS MAN WELL AT ALL ?

IS THIS NOT THE MENTAL CASE ISSUE WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IN THIS COUNTRY.

A GROWN UP EX. GOVERNOR OF A STATE IS TALKING LIKE THIS. THERE IS NO WAY HE CAN BE WELL.

2 Likes

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by henchc(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
Real Mad
Peterobi90:
This one has gone mad...
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Truthshscrazy: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
lexy2014:
joking? how can he be joking?
Lols na when U get mind call police bring lawsuit. Person go change mouth say e no really seriously mean am . na just joke 🤣 😂/slip of the tongue 😛 .
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dried fish!!.... demand kee u there!!

1 Like

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

ee shock u?

E shock am. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by TruthinAction: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
infohenry:
Criminal, ph street is ready for you. This guy doesn't know many of his people are not happy with him, they are encouraging Sim to fight on for their liberation. E go do you vom for eye.

If you hear Tinubu own, you will fear. All Governors do the same. Wike demand is even small. It's not their fault. When we are ready to stop this nonsense, it will stop.

1 Like

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by kiddkash(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
post=126760692:
WTF!!!
Just look at our darling port Harcourt. smh
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by kiddkash(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Truthshscrazy:
If Wike indeed demanded N20bn & the governor can prove it, then get him arrested like the common criminal and corrupt thief he is , raping our democracy , fostering nepotism, bribery, corruption, & pilfering our common wealth .
Unless of course you are living in glass house cool 🏠 and Wike's gat sth on you grin. That makes two thieves wink cheesy
Seems like you're not in Nigeria. The law is for the poor
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by stormborn28(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
post=126760692:
WTF!!!

APC miscreant sighted...Nigeria judiciary is in a mess while EFCC run after yahoo boys..

I don't expect you to condemn his utterances. He is in the cabinet of your god the drug baron
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Innosonp(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Chim oo anyway it's none of my business
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Eriggs: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
stormborn28:

APC miscreant sighted...Nigeria judiciary is in a mess while EFCC run after yahoo boys..

I don't expect you to condemn his utterances. He is in the cabinet of your god the drug baron
Shut up ur mouth supporter, of criminals, terrorists and thieves.
Shame on you.
Hypocrites coming for other people like say him hands clean, see dis petty cri calling others a thief
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by gbishman: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
This guy Wike has a bleeped up moral compass. How does requesting N20bln/Mth and awarding all contracts to yourself politics?
I weep for Rivers people.
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by lexy2014: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
3ice9ce:

If your brain hasn't evolved deductive capabilities, it's no fault of mine. Direct your frustration to your mentally backward progenitors.

true but you didnt say that you are one of the sensible people. meanwhile...

how has that moved nigeria forward?
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by lexy2014: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Lols na when U get mind call police bring lawsuit. Person go change mouth say e no really seriously mean am . na just joke 🤣 😂/slip of the tongue 😛 .

how do you know that he was joking and making a slip of tongue?
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by stormborn28(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eriggs:
Shut up ur mouth supporter, of criminals, terrorists and thieves.
Shame on you.
Hypocrites coming for other people like say him hands clean, see dis petty cri calling others a thief

Agbado thief.. How market? Tinubu cabinet are thieves just like in the time of Buhari..you cannot deny that.
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by barikay: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
Righthussle:

That one na another Dagbo man. They are the same.

Wike is sucking the State dry Ibeyiomie specializes on the gullible. The guy told his church members he gave their god $1million dollars when he hard no house. Omo ever since then him church members dey do giving to god challenge especially the ones wey no get house. With that simple lie the man increased his net worth by some billions.

Guess how he gave the money to their god, he gave the money as tithe in his own church.
so how much have you giving to your own god?
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS MAN AND SAMANKWE THE HIGH WAY ROBBER ?
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Enemyofpeace: 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
This man is nothing but a criminal, no wonder he is dining with Tinubu. Beds of the same feathers

APART FROM OSHODI AND MUSHIN, WHICH OTHER AREAS DO YOU KNOW IN CANADA?

DON'T COME AND LIE HERE 🤣😂😁🚶🚶🚶
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Enemyofpeace: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS MAN AND SAMANKWE THE HIGH WAY ROBBER ?
no difference at all
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by StreetFight: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is it that Nyesom Wike is above the law?

Why can't Wike be sanctioned by the authorities like a common criminal he is tongue

Do you mean sanctioned by Atiku Abubakar or by Iyiorcha Ayu or sanctioned by Peter Giringori Obituary?
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Think9ja(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
It is at this point that I fully and without any atom of doubt believe that this country is indeed gone to the dogs in power. For a politician in Nigeria to say in broad daylight that his godfatherism attitude and blatantly demanding 20 billion monthly is justified, is nothing short of proof that our nation is currently being governed by wolves and heartless humans. JUST IMAGINE.

This one is just waking up
Nigeria died in 1967

Chinua Achebe said "There was a country. I'm from the north but no one pray and hopes for the collapse of this country more than me.
If we don't divide this country, every country of the world will surpass us in the next 50 yrs.

9ja is dead and gone
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Aguogba(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
They have ZERO regards for the people. They even know that some people will defend them.

Refusal of visas to Africans by western countries is a very big injustice to Africans. Let's assume there is a mechanism to take half of Nigerians to the west on "residential internship" like this batch live in the UK, this batch in Scandinavia, this batch in US.
Live here for one year, work, vote, use health facilities, insurance, and social security/welfare. Then go back home to Naija.

In less than 5 years of doing that, I bet you that it's either there is a new Nigeria or none at all.
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Kukutente23: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2023
It's not politics Barr Wike
It's looting
What has become of our national psyche under APC that a sitting minister will have the nerve to make this kind of utterance
We're talking about the money belonging to a state here!!
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by ufotunang: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2023
So all this fight was because of money
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by 43Ronin: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2023
the izon people I know in ND are not cowards, wike your time is up. how u go control izon man
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by ufotunang: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2023
20 billion ... greedy man..is it your money.the money belongs to rivers people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.