Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi (17548 Views)

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Christistruth00: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
kestolove95:
Labour party causing unrest in APC peaceful state

Exactly

And the Police Commissioner will not be removed

This Political ideology of "if we are not in Charge we must destroy everything " must have been what kept their People down for Centuries and prevented able leaders from emerging
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Johnnyessence(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Too much bloodshed and poverty in the land. The land that has huge mineral resources and the good people of the are suffering. It’s very unfortunate situation we found ourselves. All because of power, they continue to kill, steal and shed innocent blood. The same power they are killing people for is transient.
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Johnnyessence(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jagabanarmy:
Hope is hopeless and useless governor. He must be kicked out
The most hopeless governor in IMO state so far they created IMO state.
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by DMerciful(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
I really dont understand your mindset. Why do you hate our collective good?
yarimo:
Mumu man, commissioner of police should be remove and Joe ajaero should take over as police commissioner abi ?
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by lightwind(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
post=126759900:
It's been a battle field since the animal called cownu has been Brainwashing some people into killing fellow igbos

They are talking about bad politicians, and you're talking about Nnamdi Kanu ?
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Eriggs: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
lightwind:

They are talking about bad politicians, and you're talking about Nnamdi Kanu ?
if someone kill ur sister or niece, make u dey dere dey praise d person, u hear? Dey vomit rubbish for mouth.
Nonsense
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Johnnyessence(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
DMerciful:
I really dont understand your mindset. Why do you have our collective good?
ever since I know on nairaland, all his comments are always negative. He really need serious deliverance from MFM church. The guy is mentally retarded.

1 Like

Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Johnnyessence(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Christistruth00:

Exactly

And the Police Commissioner will not be removed

This Political ideology of "if we are not in Charge we must destroy everything " must have been what kept their People down for Centuries and prevented able leaders from emerging
I plea the commissioner should be remove oooo. The commissioner isn’t helping situation at all . He has compromised already.
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by DMerciful(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
Even if someone wants to be a nuisance, its difficult to beat Yarimo's 'nuisancy'
Johnnyessence:
ever since I know on nairaland, all his comments are always negative. He really need serious deliverance from MFM church. The guy is mentally retarded.
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Johnnyessence(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
DMerciful:
Even if someone wants to be a nuisance, its difficult to beat Yarimo's 'nuisancy'
he is a clueless ignorant man. All his comments are always negative. I don’t know what’s happening to him mentally. He need urgent help seriously.

1 Like

Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by onuman: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
rajiedreez:
smiley
Although you have the right to request for a new CP. But at the same time this is hypocritical, isn't this the same CP that was there during this years presidential elections? How come he wasn't compromised then when the state results were favorable? Now that the state looks lost, you suddenly believe he's no more just.
In the bolded, you got it right.
The state of Imo looks lost because of the actions and inaction of two APC governors since 2014. One, Rochas Okorocha sold the mandate of Imo voters to APC as he dreamt of succeeding
Buhari as president and wasted the Imo state funds on useless projects that either collapsed on completion, or were bulldozed by the present governor.
The present governor got imposed on Imo by Buhari and his clique. Except in the state capital, the rest of Imo state has suffered arrested development.
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Johnnyessence(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
DMerciful:
he need serious medical attention. I was even asking if the beaten Nlc President died in that attack? He was still supporting the evil of the governor’s thugs attack. I prayed he experienced that attack one day. What a clueless ignorant man

1 Like

Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Johnnyessence(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
I pray for speedy recovery for Nlc President, this injury is much oooo

Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Johnnyessence(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
With this attack on Nlc President, I’m expecting the TUC and other Labour unions to embark on strike in support of their beaten colleague in the union. The attack on the Nlc President is highly unacceptable. Nigeria and its people are wicked.

Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by bhella10: 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
...(sniffs) dem beat me... grin ONKR joe^^^
Mumu man grin
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by truthfinder319: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Will your children join the war?
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by truthfinder319: 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2023

Johnnyessence:
"Imo Will Be A Devastated Battle Field If They Don’t Remove The Commissioner Of Police" - Dr. Sam Amadi, Arise Analyst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHjVhb_DgTM?si=4D84F-QqCmmrXG0p
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Johnnyessence(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2023
truthfinder319:

which kind of question is that one
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Arabk25: 12:10am On Nov 03, 2023
Hope uzodinma knows the only way he can win this election is through rigging, voter intimidation and thugs
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Vision101(m): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2023
@Truths9ja

A big battle field if the current commissioner of Police isn’t remove immediately. Next week Saturday governorship Election will be do or die poll in IMO State. Uzodinma is an evil man ooo.

@me
Are you going to come out with cutlass and gun? Or your do or die is only on nairaland?
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Christistruth03: 12:45am On Nov 03, 2023
Johnnyessence:
I plea the commissioner should be remove oooo. The commissioner isn’t helping situation at all . He has compromised already.

Do you sincerely believe that NLC leader is unbiased
Why didn’t he go and cause trouble in Labour Party Abia State ?
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by slashthroat: 12:48am On Nov 03, 2023
Johnny alagbafo you go still chop slap again for this Imo erection you dey shook mouth
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Vision101(m): 1:03am On Nov 03, 2023
@olisaEze
But of course! A commissioner of police that couldn't prevent an attack on a visiting national figure cannot prevent a breakdown of law and order at the polls on election day.

@me
National figure that has been acting as if he is a tingod. National figure that is compromised. He is labour leader and not labour party leader. In fairness how can labour contemplate going on strike a week to the election? Does it not show that something is fishy? The opposition is using them.

The industrial court gave an order restraining them from going on strike. The Imo state chapter of NLC gave a press conference disassociating themselves from the strike. Ajaero came all the way from Abuja to enforce it.

Is he the leader of Imo state NLC. How many states has he gone to enforce local strike?

I said it that the way this Ajaero of man is going he will land into trouble. He thinks that it's tinubu that he has been threatening all this while and the president has been avoiding using the hammer because of what the opposition will say.

I'm not a fan of Hope uzodinma but fair is fair.

1 Like

Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Tzar(m): 2:46am On Nov 03, 2023
The NLC president should stop using NLC to play politics!
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Johnnyessence(m): 4:00am On Nov 03, 2023
Christistruth03:

Do you sincerely believe that NLC leader is unbiased
Why didn’t he go and cause trouble in Labour Party Abia State ?
the Nlc President is only fighting for the IMO State workers welfare in which uzodinma has deprived them for so long. This is highly unacceptable and unfortunate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Truths9ja: 4:24am On Nov 03, 2023
Vision101:
@Truths9ja

A big battle field if the current commissioner of Police isn’t remove immediately. Next week Saturday governorship Election will be do or die poll in IMO State. Uzodinma is an evil man ooo.

@me
Are you going to come out with cutlass and gun? Or your do or die is only on nairaland?
very true here, you are much on point ooo

1 Like

Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Christistruth03: 5:42am On Nov 03, 2023
Johnnyessence:
the Nlc President is only fighting for the IMO State workers welfare in which uzodinma has deprived them for so long. This is highly unacceptable and unfortunate

He is biased and Political

He didn’t fight for the Abia State workers like that

Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Blackdisciple(m): 6:18am On Nov 03, 2023
Maybe the police there are APC thugs too
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Enemiesmasquera: 6:51am On Nov 03, 2023
Eriggs:

This is true, na labour party of eluppee Peter obi the criminal idiots they cause all the unrest in imo.
Hand go soon touch dem papa one by one
Congregation of fools
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2023
I need to relocate asap.. Where do i go now?🤔
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by Johnnyessence(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2023
Christistruth03:

He is biased and Political

He didn’t fight for the Abia State workers like that
not biased here
Re: Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi by lightwind(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Eriggs:
if someone kill ur sister or niece, make u dey dere dey praise d person, u hear? Dey vomit rubbish for mouth.
Nonsense

You guys stinks 😩😫😩.
Vomit 🤢🤮

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Soyinka Denies Paying Tribute To APC Presidential Flagbearer / FG Not Importing GM Rice, Says Presidency / APC Vows To Win Three States In South East In 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.