Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How I Cured My Staphylococcus,weak Errection ,low Sperm Count And Kidney Stone - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Cured My Staphylococcus,weak Errection ,low Sperm Count And Kidney Stone (337 Views)

How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss / Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Cured My Staphylococcus,weak Errection ,low Sperm Count And Kidney Stone by tammyf: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hi guys ...

Let me quickly introduce to you the combination of drugs I used in achieving this and gaining back my health ,my journey so far and how I have helped others .

I battled with weak errection , staphylococcus,,kidney stone and infection for over 6yrs .I have taken all manners of antibiotics injections both through my veins IV and drugs .I HV drank all manner of street native concussion (which resulted to my damaged kidney) . I was getting numb in my body like stroke (I smoke cigarette anyways) .

I made intensive research online after an uncle prescribed this NRI products (D3 organic,nature's gift and Cummins oil ).

But here is the twist ,it works faster and better when you combine another product (faforon) with it.

Faforon is another good product .
I swear down ,within 3weeks into this combination and I was 70% ok. As in no more symptoms of staph.

You know during this periods over this 6years,I never had morning errection cos of the infection . A normal man should . My sperm was watery that means sperm count was low .pains in my kidney ,rashes ,movements in the body ,weak errection,frequent urinating. These are the primary symptoms of staph .

For a lady it can block your fallopian tube,smelly discharge ,falling sick every now and then ,worse if all smelly room during love making .

But now my John Thomas wakes up before me erect like mount Gibraltar. My sperm count ok .no more rashes ,no more movements in my body ,I started adding flesh looking healthy .

I'm giving the testimony here for others to learn and believe.im not ashamed to say it's me .
Foforon is another wonderful product .but I didn't archieve this with just one product .I was determined to end it.

Let me also add ,when taking these u hv to be ready to be close to the toilet ooo.lolz .I swear down . Cos u will poo all the rubish gradually .staoh leaves through your poo and urine .infact be happy when ever you rush to the toilet cos you are getting rid of it gradually.
The first 3 days is worse . After then you will be going to the toilet normally .reason being that the staph bacteria are reacting to the stranger that has come into your body . Infact let me warn again ,don't go for any occasion when you take it ooo I ended up doing it in the bush on 3 occasions 😂

First thing in the morning on empty stomach ,last thing at night . If you can,during the afternoon you can just chew raw garlic clove and ginger .it helps .I'm telling you exactly how I fought mine bumper to bumper .

you can only say you are totally free after 3 solid months . If u cure staph half way it comes back stronger and it multiplies fast . It comes back with extra demons .lolz .
Another secret is that you don't break your treatment.before it finishes make sure you get another .then after 3 months go and run a test .thank God and the manufacturers ,not me .
Also note get ready to spend about 50k every month for these combination for three months . That is 25k every 2weeks.

I will tell you how I u took the dosages,wat I avoided to eat,what you should or should not do at home as per personal hygiene before it worked.

I HV helped somany of my friends with similar issues. It will shock you to know 90% of boys and girls putting on designer clothings are in this wahala but seeking for the right solution.
You HV to avoid sex too for these 3 months .if u must ,use a condom .

Omoh ,now ehhh ,no matter how beautiful you are I dey use my CD . Na one so called aje babe put me for this wahala 6 yrs ago .
Im now fully registered with these two companies and waybill anywhere in the country with company price .also I guide you step by step .
You can WhatsApp zero,eight,zero,sixtyfour,ninety eight,fifty,sixtyfour.
Ask me any question there in ready to ans.
One love guys and play safe .

Re: How I Cured My Staphylococcus,weak Errection ,low Sperm Count And Kidney Stone by tammyf: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Plsoo I said WhatsApp not call.i will explain .
Re: How I Cured My Staphylococcus,weak Errection ,low Sperm Count And Kidney Stone by tammyf: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
Keep the questions rolling .
Re: How I Cured My Staphylococcus,weak Errection ,low Sperm Count And Kidney Stone by tammyf: 4:31am On Dec 29, 2023
There is a home made combo I advice you guys to take while taking this . It boost the treatment.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Promotional Health And Safety Products Wholesale Fiji / Baddha-konasana-yoga / Fumigation Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.