Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss (28038 Views)

How I Cured My Long-term Gonorrhea With Red And Yellow Capsule With Regal Gin / Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by NLCreator: 8:42am On Jan 29
A Local Government Chairman from the North Central Benue state of Nigeria,who was recently abducted and released,revealed that his kidnappers fed him with Banana leaves,to his amazement,it miraculously stoped his frequent urination.Could this be an accidental discovery of cure for prostate enlargement or cancer for men?
Shehu Sani

Benue LG boss recounts ordeal in kidnappers’ den

The abducted chairman of Ukum Local Government Area of Benue State, Rev. Gideon Haanongon, who was released on Wednesday has narrated his ordeal.

PUNCH Metro had reported the abduction of the LG chair, his driver, police orderly and personal assistant while they were going for the burial of Ter Katsina-Ala, Chief Benjamin Fezaanga Wonbo, penultimate Saturday.

Barely five days in the kidnappers’ den, a family source told journalists through phone call in Makurdi, the state capital that the kidnappers demanded N50m ransom.

Speaking to journalists at the 72 Battalion in Makurdi on Thursday, the released chairman said that the persistent pressure mounted on the kidnappers by military personnel helped his release and that of his personal assistant who were abducted.

He said on the day of his abduction, he was on his way to the burial of a traditional ruler in Katsina-Ala when he came in contact with some strange boys who were shooting sporadically and even killed someone.

He said, “At that point, I told my driver to stop the car and they took us (himself and personal assistant) straight into the bush. They covered my face throughout the period of my captivity. I did not know when it was daytime or night. They kept us inside a thatched house without air.

“Each day, the soldiers would come shooting but they manoeuvred their way through a bush path and hid us inside a river. The soldiers destroyed their camps and they kept moving us to another place.

“They did not feed me because they did not have food themselves to eat. I was urinating often so they gave me banana leaves and it stopped.

“At a point, they told me that these soldiers were disturbing them because of me and that the governor had appealed to them to release me and he would forgive them.

“They said I should tell the governor to keep to his words and get them out of the bush. So, at about 8pm on Wednesday, we crossed a stream and trekked a very long distance almost like from Makurdi to Abinsi and they removed the blindfold and asked me to take a path that leads to Zaki-Biam.

“But I recognised the village which is Tse Wombo in Katsina-Ala because my daughter is married there.

“I must appreciate immensely the efforts of the military because it was their persistent pressure that made the kidnappers to release me. Also, the Special Adviser to Governor Hyacinth Alia on Security, Lt. Col. Alexander Ashungu (retd.), played a significant role in my release.”

Earlier, the 72 Special Force Battalion under 401 Special Brigade Commander, Brig. Gen. A. Rabiu said that troops recovered the council chairman and his Personal Assistant who had been in the kidnappers’ den for more than two weeks on Wednesday in Katsina-Ala between 5 and 6 pm.

In the process of rescuing the abducted chairman and his PA, the commander said that troops who acted on distress calls carried out a rescue mission and destroyed three camps of the kidnappers.

“When we recovered him, we brought him down to our barracks in Makurdi. We administered first aid on him and also, gave him food to eat. He is in good condition.”

Rabiu further said, “Early this year, we rescued eight female abductees who were kidnapped on their way to a wedding along the Benue-Enugu Road and even neutralised one of the kidnappers.

“We are determined to secure the state as we have our men in all the 23 local government areas of the state.

All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

https://punchng.com/benue-lg-boss-recounts-ordeal-in-kidnappers-den/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by metaluterus(f): 8:43am On Jan 29
cool

Funny Senator

Well The price of the banana leaf will suddenly rise.

Let the private research experts take it up from there

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Xscape1993(m): 8:44am On Jan 29
May your healing be permanent.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Sirmwill: 8:44am On Jan 29
Hehehe

Accidental discovery 😂
He even mentioned Cancer 😂

It is well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by dawnomike(m): 8:46am On Jan 29
Hehehe... It our God not a good God?

Lol! Nice discovery!!! The ransom paid was wirth it in his own case!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by SisterAnn(f): 8:51am On Jan 29
He was fed banana leaves? cheesy

But this insecurity ehn..

Laslas we go dey alright.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Righthussle: 8:51am On Jan 29
dawnomike:
Hehehe... It our God not a good God?

Lol! Nice discovery!!! The ransom paid was wirth it in his own case!!!

Which god is a good god?

5 Likes

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by crossfm: 8:52am On Jan 29
Hehehe.

Miraculous touch of the hands of kidnappers and bandits grin grin.

Soon every sick Nigerian will line up to be kidnapped so that they can receive instant healing tongue.

The local government chairman is experiencing acute shock and PTSD grin.

He should go to hospital. Na person wa see much water drink and comfortable da piss.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:58am On Jan 29
I wonder what his testimony will be, in church on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by chatinent: 9:00am On Jan 29
So banditry should be legalised so they can cure cancer or what?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by emperor4love(m): 9:09am On Jan 29
So make ppl go de chop banana leaf

4 Likes

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by APCNig: 9:30am On Jan 29
Banana leaves, here we go

4 Likes

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by tishbite43: 9:32am On Jan 29
😂😂😂😂😂
The bandits deserve a Nobel Prize in Medicine and Physiology for this groundbreaking discovery.

19 Likes

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Opintiwa: 9:33am On Jan 29
It's official

Nigeria

Is

A

ZOOOOO

4 Likes

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:40am On Jan 29
The bandits should be awarded Ballon D Or
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by 9jatriot(m): 9:44am On Jan 29
If true, then this should be a subject to be investigated further.
Did the bandits do it deliberately or was the leaf supposed to just serve as food during the period in captivity?

7 Likes

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by poiZon: 9:45am On Jan 29
One of the rare advantages of Banditry...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by KosiGee(m): 9:55am On Jan 29
Banana leaf tea is actually healthy. It’s packed with polyphenol. Lots of leaves, herbs and tree barks that we throw away are very healthy and good for the body.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by ivolt: 10:00am On Jan 29
Alright.
Come back and give your testimony again in 2 months time.
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Justiceleague1: 10:03am On Jan 29
I sell banana leaves o.
#5000 a leaf!!!
Order now

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Soulsymbol99: 10:04am On Jan 29
This guy wan make banana add money like this undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Macdeey: 10:10am On Jan 29
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by ManOfMan: 10:19am On Jan 29

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Elliotwaveforec: 10:47am On Jan 29
Hmnn, what a discovery! I love nature.

Page bookmarked!

Men, take note, prostate cancer happens when you are getting old; you may experience the disease.

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Jamiubond009(m): 10:58am On Jan 29
grin
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:58am On Jan 29
Blessing in the most unexpected form

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by nairavsdollars(f): 10:58am On Jan 29
Always some good in all evil
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Anguldi(m): 10:58am On Jan 29
Gazelle gragra tongue your mind go dey cheesy
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by stano2(m): 10:58am On Jan 29
Mtchewww
You pay ransom abi you no pay.
God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by omoadeleye(m): 10:58am On Jan 29
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome / Akwa Ibom Ranks Highest In HIV/AIDS Prevalence Rate In Nigeria / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.