Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Hisbah Police Break Into BUK Female Students' Home - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hisbah Police Break Into BUK Female Students' Home (26474 Views)

BUK Student: Hisbah Arrested Us In Our Hostels, Conducted HIV, Pregnancy Tests / Bauchi Bridge Collapse: ATBU Sends Students Home / ASUU Strike Update: BUK Kano, UI, ABSU, ATBU Others Voted To Continue Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Police Break Into BUK Female Students' Home by Yinka1808: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
Don't be scared if you are not a virgin, that's what they are looking for
Re: Hisbah Police Break Into BUK Female Students' Home by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:31am On Nov 04, 2023
Werey😂,may Allah guide you.
LtChisom:

Oga just sTFU please,
Once they tell you people the truth, it is anti Islam.
To you, check yourself and be honest, do you see yourself normal as a Muslim? Islam is a form of mental illness.
Re: Hisbah Police Break Into BUK Female Students' Home by LtChisom: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Werey😂,may Allah guide you.

Allah wey I dey buy ice cream for to cool his hot werey head.
Re: Hisbah Police Break Into BUK Female Students' Home by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Hahaha, that's hilarious.when you're deep in hell,you would be the one to ask for something cool.werey grin
LtChisom:

Allah wey I dey buy ice cream for to cool his hot werey head.
Re: Hisbah Police Break Into BUK Female Students' Home by LtChisom: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Hahaha, that's hilarious.when you're deep in hell,you would be the one to ask for something cool.werey grin

Hahahaha I love this Muslim, to be sincere I've never seen one like you but I will be careful not to reveal myself to him for the sake of my head remaining on my neck.

But you are good, you ain't like most Muslims and remember all my rantings are for cruise only that once I am threatened by your brethren I grow paranoid with hatred for the religion. I just hate the religion not the people because before religion, tribe, ethnicity, political bias, etc, we are humans, that has been behind the back of my mind.

Also I love another Muslim here, fawaz050, that one en be like education enter am small.

So wetin una dey do this Sunday, make we hang out for 2 glasses of Andre and a mix of vodka and remember there is no hell worse than Nigeria under tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled / Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.