Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Itel A70 Wireless Charge Design - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel A70 Wireless Charge Design (1203 Views)

Features Of The New Itel A70 / Best Cheap Umidigi Smartphone Launched With 128GB ROM And Wireless Charge / What Do You Think About The Wireless Charge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itel A70 Wireless Charge Design by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 03, 2023
ITel has stepped up their game, they were known to produced smartphone that many times only ladies and old person's end up using them, thier smartphones specs were not really attractive although the price of their phones were low.

It started with ITel S23 series and now we have the A70. Looking at the A70 in the pouch, from distance you'll think it's an iphone, buy when you draw closer, you'll know it's not.

ITel designed the A70 pouch in such a way that makes one think it actually supports wireless charging, however it does not, but I won't be surprised if ITel decide to add this feature to their future devices.

Check Out The specs, users opinions and review of the itel A70
https://emmabuilds.com.ng/itel-a70-price-in-nigeria/

Re: Itel A70 Wireless Charge Design by EmmaBuilds: 12:03am On Dec 11, 2023
Updated

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help! On My Nokia 9300 Communicator / Dell Vostro 1700 Hspda 3g / Does Gps Navigation Work In 9ja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.