Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike (19853 Views)

Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by ecolime(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Padipadi(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2023
You should be in jail explaining all you v eaten.
Nigeria as a better country is impossible if impunity. Isn't defeated. What Wike should be saying if he's in a sane country is why will only me demand 25% allocation from Rivers when I m not the only human there. He should be denying the allegation and not justifying it. In few years time if Fubara survives it, he too ll be another emperor threatening heaven and earth!
The country has slid down so low that you can expect any gibberish!
How can a positive revolution happen?

2 Likes

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by JagabanB: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2023
Bede2u:
This is the change you guys wanted? You guys should never have happened to Nigeria. Nigerians once had hope but you guys in APC have crushed it completely with your style of politics.

I remember you guys were happy saying wike is silent and hasn't spoken a word. Well he has spoken and spoken like a small pikin. Now you have changed goal post.
Nigeria once had hope?
It's like you were not aware of yourself before APC or you are just trying to be mischievous.
Nigerians once had hope my foot.
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Singhabele: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2023
Don't blame eike. Anytime he takes 49yrs old wiskhy he can say anything..
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Whalis: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2023
Truths9ja:
You have been dealt with. No more immunity for you again. Efcc will surely dust your files of corruption. Clueless treasury looter
This is coming from an Obidient or Obi-dense supporter. You said you deal with him after his terms how far?

1 Like

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by sterlingD(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2023
Abeg are there no Elder statesmen that can talk to Wike.The way he is just mouthing off is becomes irritating, nauseating and shows high level of immaturity

1 Like

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by ceejay80s(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2023
That's where U all make Ur money, U think we don't know?
25% of 5billion naira

1 Like

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Chetas81(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2023
Democracy is a crazy things in Nigeria
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Advancedman(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2023
Thonyb:

https://.ng/2023/11/03/ignorant-people-accusing-me-of-demanding-25-wike/

Perform or don’t perform, but don’t touch our political structure. Anybody who puts his hand in our structure, anything you see, take it,” Wike warned.

Proof this people are demon.

2 Likes

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by oneMalik: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2023
I just love this Man !

Never dare me !

1 Like

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by phemmyfour: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2023
Truths9ja:
You have been dealt with. No more immunity for you again. Efcc will surely dust your files of corruption. Clueless treasury looter
He's in the good book of Tinubu. Efcc can't touch him
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by gbengene1234(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2023
Structure of selfishness and corruption. Time will tell sir
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by sylve11: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2023
Truths9ja:

The way you take dey on top Wike matter dey surprised me.

Has he dealt with you or your family members before?

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by phemmie06(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2023
I keep laughing when an out going governor keep campaigning and fighting his way to enthrone the person he want, one thin I always said is this the relationship between you would only last for maximum of 12 months. This is because the man that enthrone you is doing that for his own interest so that he can keep manipulating the state through you
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Noerection: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2023
They are Peter Obi IPOB terrorists

1 Like

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by bjtinz: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2023
Wike Wike Wike!! Haba wetin??

Na only you waka?? Why must it always be you!?😡😡😡
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by oyeb15: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Same status Fayemi is enjoying in Ekiti under his puppet
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by izubext007: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Then wetin cause fight
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by bjtinz: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2023
sterlingD:
Abeg are there no Elder statesmen that can talk to Wike.The way he is just mouthing off is becomes irritating, nauseating and shows high level of immaturity

As in eh.
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by lexy2014: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Fact no capping

Fabura is a dull guy

It takes money to sustain local Politicians and supporters at ward and LGA level

He is fighting lawmakers and think it will end well

Tinubu Jagaban GCFR kept Mudashiru as State House Speaker for a reason, Lagos lawmakers all get pampered

which money? where is the money coming from?
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by HRMK: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2023
ITS GROSS IGNORANCE!25%OF WHAT?THE STATE BUDGET?THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT COULD AT ALL ATTRACT WIKE!NOTHING LESS!!
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Skillsnigeria: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by blesdman(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2023
Truths9ja:
Stupid rantings.

1 Like

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Pickmycall: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2023
This man is talking like a military dictator.
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by blesdman(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2023
sterlingD:
Be in his shoes before criticising. Issues will be resolved. And Rivers State will continue to move forward
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Favourchris(f): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Fact no capping

Fabura is a dull guy

It takes money to sustain local Politicians and supporters at ward and LGA level

He is fighting lawmakers and think it will end well

Tinubu Jagaban GCFR kept Mudashiru as State House Speaker for a reason, Lagos lawmakers all get pampered

U have been so use to corruption that u know nothing else. I no blame u my brother … but u have been mentally damaged
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Amagoodfellow05: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2023
So are you opposition or ruling party?

Stomach infrastructure government . Shame on politician and they supporters
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2023
“If anybody dares to bring it down, the person will face the crisis he wants in his life. Perform or don’t perform, but don’t touch our political structure. Anybody who puts his hand in our structure, anything you see, take it,” Wike warned."

This is basically endorsing Political godfatherism in public without any iota of shame or remorse.

You are saying you are not interfering but insisting on a 'Political Structure' you built. Lol! grin

How stupid does Wike think most Nigerians are?!! Well, he might not be wrong in assuming most citizens don't have sense. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by damkin24(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2023
englishmart:
Wike overrates himself. A man who reneges on his word shouldn't be taken seriously. He spoke against Adam's Oshiomole's godfather status in Edo state; he also said he was never going to be a minister.
I stopped taking him serious since 2016.
But you still take Pandora serious after previously saying he would never leave APGA for any reason?

1 Like

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by starz100: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2023
Corruption in high places
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Bede2u(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2023
JagabanB:

Nigeria once had hope?
It's like you were not aware of yourself before APC or you are just trying to be mischievous.
Nigerians once had hope my foot.
I personally had hopes that I can stay in Nigeria, get a good job in a bank and build my career. That was before violence and chaos took over every state including lagos and abuja. Today most Nigerians can't wait to japa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Fires All Law School Directors / Chadian President, Mahamat Idriss Deby Meets Buhari In Aso Rock ( / G-5 Governors Mini-convention Plan Deepens PDP Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.