Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike (19852 Views)

Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2023
Only a compound fooooool(unfortunately they are very many)will believe Wike demanded for money

1 Like

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by PecE2Make: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2023
Wike, you are wicked.
If you are innocent, why didn't you promote local government civil servants for 8 years when you were a governor?

The 23 LGAs chairmen don't have freedom because of you.

You always deduct the money due them every month.

Tell me, are you not wicked?
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Possessedkid: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2023
Wike is a strong Igbo man

He's ready to shake the earth if anything goes south

That's why I like him and I'll vote for him if he campaign for presidency ever
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Tochj(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2023
Godfatherism is Evil in Nigeria politics that should be scrapped for good of the people.
You have served your tenure
Give way for your successor
Demanding percentage from the money meant for the people is Evil.
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by SUNNINO(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2023
You are suppose to be ashame of yourself,supporting criminality and corrupt system
Cruise777:
cool

Fact no capping

Fabura is a dull guy

It takes money to sustain local Politicians and supporters at ward and LGA level

He is fighting lawmakers and think it will end well

Tinubu Jagaban GCFR kept Mudashiru as State House Speaker for a reason, Lagos lawmakers all get pampered

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Bmaster(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2023
alanto:
I sha love Wike... Obidients can label me anything. But I love Wike cool tongue
you Shaa have no option to love him naa.
Ain't you gay again ?
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by AntiMen: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2023
Thonyb:

https://.ng/2023/11/03/ignorant-people-accusing-me-of-demanding-25-wike/

Mumu said, when you work as a team, it's difficult for an outsider to defeat you at home...

But Isreal is currently defeating Gaza /Hamas at home...

What say you about that?
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Richlolly: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Fact no capping

Fabura is a dull guy

It takes money to sustain local Politicians and supporters at ward and LGA level

Tinubu Jagaban GCFR kept Mudashiru as State House Speaker for a reason, Lagos lawmakers all get pampered

Hmmm, hell is definitely your final abode. Supporters of corrupt people are corrupt themselves. Oleeeee......
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by eteba(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2023
Wike is just so arrogantly full of himself....he will fail, Rivers people are already rejecting him.
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Tonitoniton(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2023
All the governors that has ruled rivers state were heavy treasury looters especially the civilian governors.

But, wike is the highest looter of them all.

What a sick man!
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by sterlingD(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2023
blesdman:

Be in his shoes before criticising. Issues will be resolved. And Rivers State will continue to move forward
This is an inner caucus affair issue let it be resolved internally and not be brought to public domain our ears are full and that is why l mentioned Elder statesmen and Wike should calm down.
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by KosiGee(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2023
SoNature:
So what Wike means by structure is appointing people for Fubara while he is "the governor of Abuja"? How many people did Tinubu apoint for you as the FCT minister?

Fubara should grow some balls and deal with Wike once and for all. Having such greedy people run this country is a disaster.

Fubara should grow some balls and deal with Wike?? What are you saying? I dislike Wike as a person and his politics. I think he is power drunk and evil but I’m not sorry for Fubara and his ordeals. Ask yourself…did Fubara really win Rivers state gubernatorial election? He didn’t. Wike put him on that seat. Except he is naive which isn’t the case here, he has known Wike for a long time and I’m sure he is aware how Wike would react when he ‘steps out of line’….Wike was in Fubara’s position not too long ago and we all witnessed his fight with Rotimi Amaechi. That’s the structure that he is talking about.
He is taking a cue from Tinubu. Tinubu held on to Lagos , built his ‘structure’ from state fund, appointed and removed governors, built his war chest and when he started his ‘emilokan’, the people that mattered couldn’t oppose him despite his embarrassing speeches and wet behinds.

Wike wants to maintain cash flow, his 20,000 aides, subdue Rivers state politicians and chiefs including the creek boys. He is still in his 50s and young. Don’t let his whiskey and alcohol look confuse you. When he is ready to go for the presidency, no one will stop him. He has no friends and people will discover this part of him soon. Not even Tinubu would stop him when the time comes. Tinubu would be the last person to advise him to relinquish his grip on Rivers.

Nigeria is in trouble. Things that are frown up yesterday are becoming habits and normal practices today. Evil have become culture. Some people need to die and their linages exterminated for Nigeria to move forward.
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Bluntemperor: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2023
Sunnyski:
This man supposed to be in jail. How can you demand for 20 billion naira from a state government every month?
Nigeria is really mad!

No,Nigeria is Not Mad because of Your state of mind and Politics!
Bro, but Wike said 'he is not interested in your money but don't touch the Structures he left behind '
Whatever that means,I am yet to understand o!
Over to Rivers -State People to get the understanding of Wike's statements and tell us the meanings,peaceful!
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by tikristinimi21: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2023
Shame!!!
You are more interested in the structure and it doesnt matter to you if he performs or not.
What is the essence of the structure if not the people. Where there not a structure before 2015?
Just like others, your structure will soon be history!
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by guass(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2023
Truths9ja:
You have been dealt with. No more immunity for you again. Efcc will surely dust your files of corruption. Clueless treasury looter
If Wike were to be a politician in the West, he would have be relieved of his appointment ASAP, If he were to be in the East, China, he would be liable to death by hanging, unfortunately, as a politician in Africa he is as good as Jagaban to run for Presidency.
AS A NIGERIAN YOUTH, IF U SEE WIKE REMIND HIM THAT HE IS TEMPARING WITH UR FUTURE BY PESTERING HIM WITH STONES.
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Perfectbeing(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2023
englishmart:
Wike overrates himself. A man who reneges on his word shouldn't be taken seriously. He spoke against Adam's Oshiomole's godfather status in Edo state; he also said he was never going to be a minister.
I stopped taking him serious since 2016.

"I will die in APGA."
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by KosiGee(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2023
Tochj:
Godfatherism is Evil in Nigeria politics that should be scrapped for good of the people.
You have served your tenure
Give way for your successor
Demanding percentage from the money meant for the people is Evil.

Don’t blame Wike. He can’t do in FCT what he did in Port harcourt. FCT minister means nothing to him. It’s just so he’d remain relevant till it’s time for him to unseat whoever is at Aso rock. Going the way of Amaechi would be a disaster for him. Rivers state is the goose that lays the golden eggs same way Lagos laid the eggs for Tinubu. You’ll need money to clear the thorns, land mines and political snipers who are lurking and waiting to clear and neutralise you. You can criticise Tinubu whom I dislike as well but he is a genius. Not sure there’ll be any man in Nigeria who will talk rubbish and have educated people trying to explain his speeches and what they meant or wet his clothes and still have professors and medical doctors defending his conditions. Tinubu is one of a kind, he is the president and if he can do it, a drunk and wicked Wike can do it. You can’t threaten Wike, he’ll use corrupt military, police even creek boys and SS cult people to unleash mayhem on you.

Wike is visionary and to realise that dream, he needs money. Fubara will make the fund available whether he likes it or not. This is not about greed. It’s about the evil of Nigeria politics where politics disregard the vital aspects of governance to fight for power and hold onto it.
Buhari blamed PDP over the state of Aso rock medical centre. He spent 8 years not doing anything to remedy this but instead spent significant amount of his tenure on medical tourism.
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by chidi2003(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Fact no capping

Fabura is a dull guy

Is this the democracy we all yearn for?
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Wizcollifa(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2023
I don’t blame wike ooo, He is trying to maintain the structure he used in rigging election for fubara. 7 years from now wike will become lord over Nigeria politics, He will convince Tinubu not to handover power to a Norther. He is trying to build the same structure in Abuja Now.

1 Like

Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Cruise777: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2023
chidi2003:

Is this the democracy we all yearn for?

So what exactly is democracy
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by vanitybutiwanti: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2023
KosiGee:

Don’t blame Wike. He can’t do in FCT what he did in Port harcourt. FCT minister means nothing to him. It’s just so he’d remain relevant till it’s time for him to unseat whoever is at Aso rock. Going the way of Amaechi would be a disaster for him. Rivers state is the goose that lays the golden eggs same way Lagos laid the eggs for Tinubu. You’ll need money to clear the thorns, land mines and political snipers who are lurking and waiting to clear and neutralise you. You can criticise Tinubu whom I dislike as well but he is a genius. Not sure there’ll be any man in Nigeria who will talk rubbish and have educated people trying to explain his speeches and what they meant or wet his clothes and still have professors and medical doctors defending his conditions. Tinubu is one of a kind, he is the president and if he can do it, a drunk and wicked Wike can do it. You can’t threaten Wike, he’ll use corrupt military, police even creek boys and SS cult people to unleash mayhem on you.

Wike is visionary and to realise that dream, he needs money. Fubara will make the fund available whether he likes it or not. This is not about greed. It’s about the evil of Nigeria politics where politics disregard the vital aspects of governance to fight for power and hold onto it.
Buhari blamed PDP over the state of Aso rock medical centre. He spent 8 years not doing anything to remedy this but instead spent significant amount of his tenure on medical tourism.
yes you understand, he's an ambitious man, I wish I had that level of hunger to go after things I want
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by KosiGee(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2023
Perfectbeing:

"I will die in APGA."

This is not an Obi or APGA thread. You can’t derail this.

This is about Nigeria and the direction that it’s headed.

Wike is a student of Nigeria politics and he has learnt well. Instead of shouting APGA, you should be more concerned with what’s going to happen soon. It’ll unravel in a few years. May you be alive to witness it.
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by twilliamx(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2023
Perform or don't perfom is all i read.. No one cares about the people
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by AskNgige2: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2023
englishmart:
Wike overrates himself. A man who reneges on his word shouldn't be taken seriously. He spoke against Adam's Oshiomole's godfather status in Edo state; he also said he was never going to be a minister.

He Also Said APC is a Cancer and will never do anything with them..

I wish him serious cancer shaa since he now left malaria for cancer geng..
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by AskNgige2: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2023
englishmart:

He Also Said APC is a Cancer and will never do anything with them..

I wish him serious cancer shaa since he now left malaria for cancer geng...
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by nibacked(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2023
Wike just clear yourself
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by REALretep(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2023
With everyone now coming to see Wike in Abuja about matters concerning Rivers State, that means Wike has successfully become the de facto governor of Rivers State.

If Fubara can fight as well as Wike, people should rather be coming to plead with him instead of Wike.
Fubara has to destroy that Wike's so-called political structure or else he'll continue as a puppet governor.

Las las na the common man go suffer from all these fights...the State will suffer
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Eteka1(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2023
Wike is right
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Giftedhand47(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2023
Kilokilo22:
how much is your charge

Depends on the problem
Problem determines the price

You can reach me on WhatsApp on 09014566031
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Whitecoal711: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2023
How much was lagos fishing out to jaga
Re: Ignorant People Accusing Me Of Demanding 25% – Wike by Johnnygill(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2023
Las las, Fubura bow to pressure, reappoint Wikes sacked allies, agreed on 25% Fed allocation sharing to Wike But wait o what does this man with all this money with dead manhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Fires All Law School Directors / Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction / Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.