Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Forbiddance Of Oppression - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Forbiddance Of Oppression (88 Views)

Every Muslim Should Be Warned Of The Oppression Of: ‘I – My/mine – I Possess’ / Allah Forbids Oppression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forbiddance Of Oppression by Lukgaf(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2023
This week, we will review the 24th hadith of the forty hadith of An-nawawih. For the past review, see here

On the authority of Abu Dharr al-Ghifaree (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) from his Lord, that He said:

O My servants! I have forbidden dhulm (oppression) for Myself, and I have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another. O My servants, all of you are astray except those whom I have guided, so seek guidance from Me and I shall guide you. O My servants, all of you are hungry except those whom I have fed, so seek food from Me and I shall feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked except those whom I have clothed, so seek clothing from Me and I shall clothe you. O My servants, you commit sins by day and by night, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness from Me and I shall forgive you. O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and you will not attain benefiting Me so as to benefit Me. O My servants, if the first of you and the last of you, and the humans of you and the jinn of you, were all as pious as the most pious heart of any individual amongst you, then this would not increase My Kingdom an iota. O My servants, if the first of you and the last of you, and the humans of you and the jinn of you, were all as wicked as the most wicked heart of any individual amongst you, then this would not decrease My Kingdom an iota. O My servants, if the first of you and the last of you, and the humans of you and the jinn of you, were all to stand together in one place and ask of Me, and I were to give everyone what he requested, then that would not decrease what I Possess, except what is decreased of the ocean when a needle is dipped into it. O My servants, it is but your deeds that I account for you, and then recompense you for. So he who finds good, let him praise Allah, and he who finds other than that, let him blame no one but himself.

[Muslim]

This Hadith is a comprehensive guide to our relationship with Allah. It emphasizes the importance of justice, the need for guidance and sustenance from Allah, His limitless mercy and forgiveness, His self-sufficiency, and the concept of individual accountability. It encourages us to seek Allah's guidance, sustenance, and forgiveness while being mindful of our own deeds and their impact on our lives.
Re: Forbiddance Of Oppression by Lukgaf(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2023
Below are the key lessons embedded in this hadith:

Prohibition of Oppression (Dhulm): The hadith begins with the prohibition of oppression, emphasizing that Allah has forbidden it for Himself and among His servants. It underscores the importance of treating others justly and refraining from any form of oppression.

Guidance is from Allah: The hadith highlights that guidance is solely in Allah's control. It teaches us that all humans are naturally astray, and it is through Allah's guidance that we can find the right path. Thus, seeking guidance through prayer and supplication is essential.

All Sustenance Comes from Allah: The hadith stresses that all forms of sustenance, including food and clothing, ultimately come from Allah. It encourages us to seek these provisions through prayer and trust in His sustenance.

The Mercy and Forgiveness of Allah: Allah's boundless mercy and forgiveness are evident in this hadith. It reminds us that Allah forgives all sins, no matter how numerous or severe they may be, when we sincerely seek His forgiveness.

Allah's Self-Sufficiency: The hadith emphasizes that Allah is entirely self-sufficient. Human actions, whether righteous or sinful, do not affect His sovereignty. This underlines the concept of Allah's absolute independence and self-sufficiency.

Limited Impact of Human Actions: It further illustrates that the collective actions of all humanity and jinn, whether virtuous or wicked, do not increase or decrease Allah's dominion.

Individual Accountability: Each individual is accountable for their own deeds. The hadith highlights that our deeds are recorded and that we will be recompensed accordingly. It encourages self-reflection, accountability, and personal responsibility.

Gratitude and Self-Blame: The hadith concludes with a call for gratitude when one finds good and self-blame when one falls short. It reinforces the idea that we are responsible for our own choices and their consequences.

(1) (Reply)

Maryam – Mother Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) / Ruqyah In Nigeria ! Ruqyah In Lagos !! Ruqyah In Ikorodu !!! / Easiest Way Out To Identify Pristine Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.