Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? (3624 Views)

Is It Proper for FG To Dump All Nigerians Returning From Sudan �� In Lagos / Why Dangote Dump All His Money In One Place (Video) / The ‘dollars Wedding’ Party That Invited Kidnappers To Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? by UnimkeAk(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
StreetFight:

Keep shut lazy youth. Have you held a single one dollar before?
i fit cry, una get bad mouth oo
Re: Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? by Ikaeniyan0: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? by blacksam01: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
@OP,No!

Dangote refinery wil only address the issue of FX demand and not FX supply..FX suplly is naija's main issue

u can ask me.more questions to better explain
Re: Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? by Koko1119: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Your country is not producing anything that can compete with other country goods.
Re: Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? by Matix222: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
And I have dollar I bought at 1200 oo God I’m finished

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? by tsdarkside(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
dollars is just another iou papers....
toilet tissue....
realy nothing special....

food and water has more worth than dollars....

you wan eat dollar bills....??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? by Iamanoited: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
CHANGE YOUR DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT NOW AT N500:$1 AND INVEST IN LOCAL INDUSTRIES. BE A PATRIOT. FEED YOUR PEOPLE FIRST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? by Deogratiasfx: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
sukkot:
They say tinubu just pumped a bunch of dollars into the banks to clear forex backlog and then they say the greatest source of future forex the dangote refinery is about to be fired up next month. It seems like the dollar would soon come crashing down to like 100 to 1. Economist and prognosticators in the house is it time for people to start getting rid of all their dollars so that by December those still with dollars will not be crying like bush baby when the dollar has turned to toilet paper

Dollar is a safe haven currency. No need for picking selling. Besides Nigeria is not a serious country that dollar will just hit #100 in a month. We don't have recipes for that now and I doubt this trial and error leaders know what to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
StreetFight:

Keep shut lazy youth. Have you held a single one dollar before?

You have to faint before you know that people died ,he might not have touched it before but definitely him knew what is doller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? by oyatz(m): 1:18am On Nov 04, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
The inflated dollar rates was fake and deliberate from Tinubu & his CBN cronies to reduce the purchasing power of the average Nigerian while swelling their own coffers via interests in stocks projected to benefit from the institutional scam.

So Tinubu had power over the values of the currency of the United States?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Matix222:
And I have dollar I bought at 1200 oo God I’m finished

Dollar is a safe haven currency. No need for picking selling. Besides Nigeria is not a serious country that dollar will just hit #100 in a month. We don't have recipes for that now and I doubt this trial and error leaders know what to do.

NIGERIA IS NOT A SERIOUS COUNTRY

They budget to buy bullet proof suvs for Sen, reps & 1st lady, to buy yatch after borrowing. U will never hear them budgeting or borrowing to industrialize or boost human development index (HDI). Does this look like a serious country to you?

Calm down.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fubara Be Warned, Wike Is More Powerful Than Oshiomole / New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) / Foreign Airlines Crew Skip Nights In Nigeria - Is it That Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.