Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon (1661 Views)

BREAKING: Veteran Nollywood Actor, Amechi Muonagor is Dead. / Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by Doxy1: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDXoNKvsFSM?si=Qwu4Cnu_Jab3pXoW

Nollywood icon, Amaechi Muonagor, is reaching out to the public, hat in hand, as he shares his recent struggle with a paralyzing stroke, seeking both financial aid and prayers to help him in this challenging chapter of his life.

He described being rushed to the hospital after his initial stroke episode, where he stayed for several months. However, because his condition showed no signs of recovery, he was sent to Nnewi Teaching Hospital in Anambra, where he is still receiving treatment.

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by insidelife22(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2023
sorry sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by SadiqBabaSani: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2023
Miehnn, this great men who graced our screen through our childhood

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by KingMack(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2023
Chai..so sad to see all this talented pioneers going through this! They made it through even without the help of social media only on black cassettes and surgeries to enhance their looks..My prayers are with you Sir!

...now this got me thinking what faith holds for all this new generation actors who engage in surgeries in the future šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by seunmsg(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2023
Peter Obi and his ā€œbillionaireā€ brothers should help him.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by KingMack(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2023
seunmsg:

I wonder where all this una mentality dey come from self?? I bet my balls even before you knew peter obi you knew this man..if you find way show support your hand go bend abi? except may be you be bobo juice generation cos even Indomiie sets knew himā˜¹ļø

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by seunmsg(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2023
KingMack:

I wonder where all this una mentality dey come from self?? I bet my balls even before you knew peter obi you knew this man..if you find way show support your hand go bend abi? except may be you be bobo juice generation cos even Indomiie sets knew himā˜¹ļø

I have not said anything wrong compared to what your brothers would have said if the person seeking help is from the north or south west. Folks like you who preach decency always turn a blind eye to several ridiculous and hate filled threads and comments directed towards others.

See, this is what hateful obidients have turned Nigeria to. Since theyā€™ve decided never to be reasonable, the rest of us will also play by the same rule. No tribe has the monopoly over hate, bigotry and silliness.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by 2BabaNairaland: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2023
šŸŒ½ tunue

seunmsg:

I have not said anything wrong compared to what your brothers would have said if the person seeking help is from the north or south west. Folks like you who preach decency always turn a blind eye to several ridiculous and hate filled threads and comments directed towards others.

See, this is what hateful obidients have turned Nigeria to. Since theyā€™ve decided never to be reasonable, the rest of us will also play by the same rule. No tribe has the monopoly over hate, bigotry and silliness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by Soulsymbol99: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2023
Why is it in the movie industry na only the men dey always fall sick and beg? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by TruthsFM: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2023
I pray for Godā€™s healing for you in Jesus Christ Name

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by finallybusy: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
I would send aid his way. Hopefully my little contribution will go a long way.

Exercise, people. Life no get duplicate. We have only one body. Maintain it. Guinness stout is not engine oil for the body as ignorant children on Nairaland claim. It is poison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by Houseofglam7(f): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Speedy recovery to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDXoNKvsFSM?si=Qwu4Cnu_Jab3pXoW

Nollywood icon, Amaechi Muonagor, is reaching out to the public, hat in hand, as he shares his recent struggle with a paralyzing stroke, seeking both financial aid and prayers to help him in this challenging chapter of his life.

He described being rushed to the hospital after his initial stroke episode, where he stayed for several months. However, because his condition showed no signs of recovery, he was sent to Nnewi Teaching Hospital in Anambra, where he is still receiving treatment.
Likes like K-cee & co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by Sirmwill: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
KingMack:
Chai..so sad to see all this talented pioneers going through this! They made it through even without the help of social media only on black cassettes and surgeries to enhance their looks..My prayers are with you Sir!

...now this got me thinking what faith holds for all this new generation actors who engage in surgeries in the future šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Fate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Battling With Paralysis For Seven Months - Nollywood Actor Amechi Muon by Chibuzoripob: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2023
sad election /campaign is Over.GBAJUE Of Agulu land don disappear.Wait till 2027 for next SCAM campaign. Elu-ups cool
seunmsg:

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Attacked And Shot Again? / Minister Of Youth Development Denies Calling Karen Igho A Role Model / Drop A Birthday Message For Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.