Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North (20353 Views)

Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts / Northerners Set Expell Yorubas From The North / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Ikaeniyan0: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2023
ablejesus26:

No it's just dat life is plainly meaningless to you if you don't do Igbo tribal hate and banter on nairaland grin๐Ÿ˜€

Nobody can ask anyone to leave anywhere.
As long as One Nigeria still stands.
Do you think am like your foolish brothers on nairaland who feel Yoruba is why thier life is useless?

You igbos can keep on spreading the news on behalf of your northern masters like the slaves your people are. No Yoruba man will beg the north like Igbo elders were begging all over the north

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by mystery22: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2023
See how Yorubas are disgracing theirselves on front page, they totally left their masters Fulani and started attacking igbos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by YourKarma: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2023
Mikkeal:

I THINK IT IS USELESS TALKING TO YOU CHILDREN OF PERDITION ,THE NORTH WILL NEVER MAKE SUCH TREATHS AGAINST THE YORUBA ,YOU ARE JUST PAINED ,AND CONTINUE TO LABEL THE YORUBA AS COWARDS BUT HISTORY AND POSTERITY KNOWS YORUBAS ARE NOT COWARDS A CIVIL WAR WAS FOUGHT I. NIGERIA AND ONLY ONE MAN THE BLACK SCORPION BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE DROVE YOUR COWARDLY WARLORD RUNNING TO EXILE WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS LIKE THE COWARDLY DOG THAT YOU ALL ARE ,WHO IS TALKING OF SOUTHERN UNITY ? YOU ARE MORE OR LESS THE SLAVES IN THIS COUNTRY IF YOU DONT KNOW ,TINUBU IS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA Osinbajo WAS THE VICE LAST TIME OUT
hahahahahahahahahaha.......read the post, your masters said y'all should get the F out of their land.

They say y'all are Fulani slaves, read all the posts from the first on this thread and you'll see evidence. As the cowardly tribe you are, you've left your masters and are attacking the Igbos who aren't even involved.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by prigoz(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2023
Ezeama400:
Just watch and see how some coward will leave Notherners and face east side...

They are afraid of their husbands both online and offiine... Just sit and watch grin grin

Oga don give em wife quit notice

Next thing they will say is either they the north IPOB or Obidient . They will start attacking ibos and leave their slavemasters.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Ikaeniyan0: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
I repeat, the Yoruba is ruling but Northern Nigeria and the rest of Nigerians are more worried and scared of the Igbo man that is not ruling more than they are worried or scared of the Yorubas ruling, no be juju be that?

Igbos are like the USA of the World in Nigeria, everybody claim they hate USA but cannot do without USA and cannot dare touch/attack USA. Just as Hausa-Fulanis/Yorubas claim they don't like Igbos but cannot do without Igbos and dare not challenge Igbos openly, they must collabo together just like Arab countries to get courage to attack Igbos the USA of Nigeria, no be juju be that?

Yorubas must find way to please North to collabo with them to fight Igbos, same way, North must find way to collabo with Yorubas to fight Igbos, but Igbos are fully ever ready to attack and face Hausa-Fulanis alone or Yorubas alone cos we no send them Papa! We no fear anybody just as Israel no send the whole Arab countries working together cos they are the Lion shocked

But Igbos are ready to attack or challenge or take on Hausa-Fulanis or Yorubas without waiting to receive support or backup from any other tribe, we are lone fighters, we fight like the Lion we are cool
A Yoruba man no get una time. You igbos and your Hausa and Fulani masters can keep on fighting and killing yourselves all you like, is none of our business.

Make una sha dey bring your investment com the peaceful Yoruba grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by YourKarma: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Why should igbos be the ones spreading the news on behalf of their northern masters?

A northerner should be the one pasting this on nairaland, not igbos
oooohhh, and when the north did same to the Igbos and a yoruba man pasted it, you were busy twerking in the thread like an earthworm inside salt.

Selective hypocrisy and crass stupidity is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by YourKarma: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
A Yoruba man no get una time. You igbos and your Hausa and Fulani masters can keep on fighting and killing yourselves all you like, is none of our business.

Make una sha dey bring your investment com the peaceful Yoruba grin
Yoruba man wey no dey use eye see any thread concerning Igbos.
Useless bunch of cowardly clowns

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Blaze14k: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

We Yorubas don't care about the quit notice by your northern masters. We are not igbos that will be begging because we are told to leave some part of northern Nigeria.

A Yoruba man is the President Of Nigeria

Soon you will realise even ur president don't power over the north.
Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Downey(f): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2023
Ezeama400:

Typical... grin grin

I was expecting a comment like this filled with cowardice.

Face ur masters and leave Igbo.

Don't be a coward offline and online too, it's a faceless forum, and they won't see you and beat you

The fact remains the fact!

YORUBA can only decide and no one decides for us.

Yoruba's created every platform that both HAUSA's and IGBO's are using today.

The media, The Churches, and even the R O F call (Ogboni)

Yorubas are not cowards man, they are just too learned both the Educated and non-educated amongst us.

REMEMBER: Sunday Igboho isn't a scholar but Yorubas agreed on his perspective.

Now he's in Germany given the whole Northern bigot headache.

Your Educated KANU that knows everywhere in the world including Kenya. He's in the hands of common Dss.

HE CAN NOT RUN, HE CAN NOT give order. He can not eat food that he like at a moment. One illiterate Dss has been dictated to him, way of life for the past two years now.

And you are here typing!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Gaddafih001(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You igbos are the ones spreading this news on behalf of your masters on nairaland grin
As expected.
Gbuo the man.
It will always be the Igbos even when their fowl die.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Chetas81(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You igbos are the ones spreading this news on behalf of your masters on nairaland grin
sometimes comment speak a lot about the comments owner

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Ballack1(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2023
There is nothing like Northerners
Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by YourKarma: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2023
Check that thread of facebook, a lot of the yoruba commenters are even supporting the dissolution of the country
Ikaeniyan0:
Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Ikaeniyan0: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2023
YourKarma:
Check that thread of facebook, a lot of the yoruba commenters are even supporting the dissolution of the country
So?
Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Ikaeniyan0: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2023
Blaze14k:

Soon you will realise even ur president don't power over the north.
Chidish talk grin
Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Ikaeniyan0: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2023
YourKarma:

Yoruba man wey no dey use eye see any thread concerning Igbos.
Useless bunch of cowardly clowns
Yea... You're in lots of pains

Cry to relieve yourself of the pains
Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by ablejesus26(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Do you think am like your foolish brothers on nairaland who feel Yoruba is why thier life is useless?

You igbos can keep on spreading the news on behalf of your northern masters like the slaves your people are. No Yoruba man will beg the north like Igbo elders were begging all over the north

Lolll You see that Your existence is truly meaningless without Igbo tribal hate and banters grin
Point out where I tribe tagged You grin๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Your existence is outstandingly enveloped in the tribal hate your maker created you to do till you will die,without doing tribal hate for nairaland you for don die tey tey grin grin๐Ÿ˜€

For the records I don't do senseless tribal hate, when I see an animal like you spreading hate I call them out directly.

Senseless shameless tribalist cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Ikaeniyan0: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2023
YourKarma:

oooohhh, and when the north did same to the Igbos and a yoruba man pasted it, you were busy twerking in the thread like an earthworm inside salt.

Selective hypocrisy and crass stupidity is a disease
Show me the thread you're talking about.

You mean a Yoruba man screenshot facebook post and paste it on nairaland? Show me

I've not seen such a thread since I knew about nairaland.

You're really in pains cause of my comments on this thread. grin

We Yorubas don't lick Hausa Fulani ass like your people do. A Hausa Fulani man should be the one posting this thread on nairaland, not their slave, the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by YourKarma: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
So?

If your people want division, why then are you here clamoring for "One Naijeriya"?
The scales are falling from the eyes of your tribesmen but you're too scared to read the writing on the wall, or you think your brother being president will benefit you directly? Unless you're in government, you'll suffer like the rest of your brethren.
Even Tinubu doesn't really want a united nigeria, he only wants it for his selfish benefits

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Ikaeniyan0: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2023
ablejesus26:

Lolll You see that Your existence is truly meaningless without Igbo tribal hate and banters grin
Point out where I tribe tagged You grin๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Your existence is outstandingly enveloped in the tribal hate your maker created you to do till you will die,without doing tribal hate for nairaland you for don die tey tey grin grin๐Ÿ˜€

For the records I don't do senseless tribal hate, when I see an animal like you spreading hate I call them out directly.

Senseless shameless tribalist cheesy grin
You're in lots of pains I dealt with your brothers on this thread grin

Is allowed, you can even shed tears if you want.

A northerner should be the one spreading this facebook post on nairaland, not their slaves the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Ikaeniyan0: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2023
YourKarma:

If your people want division, why then are you here clamoring for "One Naijeriya"?
The scales are falling from the eyes of your tribesmen but you're too scared to read the writing on the wall, or you think your brother being president will benefit you directly? Unless you're in government, you'll suffer like the rest of your brethren.
Even Tinubu doesn't really want a united nigeria, he only wants it for his selfish benefits
I no get time for all this your Shalaye abeg

I don't know how what you're saying have anything to do with this thread

This thread is about Hausa Fulani slaves promoting their master speech on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by eteebanky: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2023
See this liabilities that want to send their masters, helpers away

Anyways, we even want that

We don't want Hausa/Fulani in the south west please, they should all go back to their North
Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Free2Fly: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Cowards always have a way of finding an escape route to flee

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Dmama1991: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2023
ofwest47:
Igboho you know who you're and what we know you for ( Gbร lแบน Gbร lแบน ) stealing other people's land. go and Bury your heads in Shame and stop creating disparities between the South West Yoruba land and the Northern democratic systems.
The Yorubas in the North are up to a State population so also the Hausas and Fulanis In the South Western State are of large population groups and they live happily together โค.
So Gbร lแบน Gbร lแบน go and shut up your heads and stop โœ‹ creating disparities between the Yorรนbรกs and the Hausa/ Fulani groups.
exactly what they said about you people from sadwest,tueeeh I spilt

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Ikaeniyan0: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2023
Free2Fly:

Cowards always have a way of finding an escape route to flee
Yorubas are not cowards. We don't just fight unreasonably.

Have you forgotten when tinubu attack the northern cabals and talked about how he made buhari the president? I still remember how you northern slaves carried the news on your head like gala on nairaland. grin

Tinubu a Yoruba man didn't beg, he made it clear northerners have had their turn and now is the turn of the Yorubas.

Today, a Yoruba man is the President of Nigeria and he will rule till 2031.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by tommylee(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2023
I don't understand this kind of hatred, and bitterness am seeing here, the bone of contention is that the Hausa said that the do not want Yoruba's in the North again because of on Sunday Igboro.
Now the question is this where is the said man in the heart of the storm, cos the last time I checked he is in Germany or so after he was released from Benin republic. Now the question is HOW IS SUNDAY CAUSING CONFUSION IN THE NORTH FROM FAR AWAY GERMANY?
Another question here is where is the news coming from,I have not seen or heard it anywhere else except on Niaraland
Just look at how someone is creating chaos by posting an imaginary news ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Damn Nigerians are truly a special breed of human beings

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Aldol: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Lets call a spade a spade,everything no be tribalism or catching cruise,this threat is an insult to the entire south. What effontery? How many people have they compensated to all the killings that has happened in the North
Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Ikaeniyan0: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2023
Aldol:

Lets call a spade a spade,everything no be tribalism or catching cruise,this threat is an insult to the entire south. What effontery? How many people have they compensated to all the killings that has happened in the North
I don't give a fvck about thier ultimatums.
Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by yewit37486: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2023
Ezeama400:
Just watch and see how some coward will leave Notherners and face east side...

They are afraid of their husbands both online and offiine... Just sit and watch grin grin

Oga don give em wife quit notice

But you are the one who chose to bring the East into the topic. Why didn't you stand aside and see if truly the people you are accusing would face the East as you assumed? Some of you just like trouble honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North by Aldol: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2023
The Northerners don't know times have changed. They thought we are still in the 1990s where they kill at will. If they touch any Southerner be it yoruba,ibo etc. They will regret their existence. Israel and Hamas will be a child's play. Gone are the days they do anyhow with reprisals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Just In: Gunmen Abduct Ribaduโ€™s Brother / Aisha Alhassan Visits Buhari (Photos) / Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.