Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid (1565 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by Quality20(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2023
Yes , I'm afraid of having an Igbo man as president. Only God knows the evils they are gonna dish out on non-igbos, non xtians, non Jewish ppl, northerners, south westerners , south south , and others whom they perceive to be different. Igbos without power are very dangerous ,not to talk of entrusting them with power- isn't that self destruction?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by WhisperedNoise: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2023
May the good Lord have mercy on your unkind soul

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by Cruise777: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2023
Then make sure you support Charles Soludo and David Umahi or Kingsley Moghalu

6 Likes

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by goodnessme1(f): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2023
Quality20:
Yes , I'm afraid of having an Igbo man as president. Only God knows the evils they are gonna dish out on non-igbos, non xtians, non Jewish ppl, northerners, south westerners , south south , and others whom they perceive to be different. Igbos without power are very dangerous ,not to talk of entrusting them with power- isn't that self destruction?
But you're not afraid to continue sharing the same country with them.

Only a fool fight to continue being with his problem.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by DMerciful(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2023
Election is far away....rest!
Quality20:

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by matthewkotin41(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2023
This statement of yours it just like having a conclusion that Amala is bad because you don’t have an idea of how it tastes like. Very stupid of you to assume.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by gidgiddy: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2023
Quality20:

You know something?

Even though Fulani herdsmen are destroying billions of Naira worth of farmlands, raping women and slaughtering people in all 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria........

The same Nigerians had no problem electing and re-electing a Fulani man called Buhari as President

Can you explain this one for me or am missing something here? Can you imagine if it was Igbos going around all 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, armed with Ak47, destroying farms, raping women, slaughtering people?

Do you think anybody will be talking about an Igbo man becoming President of Nigeria? It would have been war long time ago

But with Fulani, Nigeria will have no problem all, infact, Nigeria has elected 3 Fulani men as President, Shagari, Yaradua and Buhari

You people make me laugh

19 Likes

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by Day169: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2023
Quality20:
Self destruction? cheesy
.. reminds me of the rap song "self destruction" from long ago.

2 Likes

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by MadamExcellency: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2023
Quality20:

YOU were indoctrinated with poison, hate, bigotry, clannishness. In fact, you had a faulty foundation.

You are far from reality.

10 Likes

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by Marynwachukwu21(f): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:

YOU were indoctrinated with poison, hate, bigotry, clannishness. In fact, you had a faulty foundation.

Loud it

3 Likes

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by Jostoman: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2023
It is very simple if you dont want igbo to rule then allow them to get their own country in peace.

I know this is the reason why you people connive together with Inec to carry peter obi mandate give the baba that Came 3rd in the last election, they didnt even spare Atiku result s because they dont want Obi to win.

4 Likes

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by Okwyjesus(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2023
Quality20:

It's a myth.

IGBOs are not as people think.
We had lgbo Chief of Army staff and IGP.
They didn't kill anybody.

1 Like

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by StreetFight: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2023
Quality20:

Any problem that an Igbo President brings, we will match him and his people fire for fire. When they started the 1967 Xmas party, we humiliated them
Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by StreetFight: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
Then make sure you support Charles Soludo and David Umahi or Kingsley Moghalu

Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo the Solution and David Umahi are good products that do not need advertisement or abusing other regions before they will get support of all Nigerians
Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by Nice2023(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2023
Quality20:

It is mentality like this that has held u backward. Fear of the unknown.

Has an igbo man robbed u of ur land in Lagos or converted ur fathers property to his. Never.

Just say, u are a fear,fear person.

My landlady said the other day,that igbos are fearless people,that we have heart and the guts to take take tough decisions. Says a Yoruba woman.

A typical Yoruba man is born to fear an igbo man.

The only thing about Yorubas is that,they can shout but yet afraid.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by StreetFight: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2023
Nice2023:

It is mentality that like this that has held u backward. Fear of the unknown.

Has an igbo man robbed ur of land in Lagos ir concerted ur fathers property to his.

My landlady said the other,that igbos are fearless people,that we have heart and the guts to take take tough decisions.

Cry very well
Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by YourMrBoo: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2023
Don't be negative, Focus on the positivity...

1 Like

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by Antivirus92(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:

that's Yoruba man for you. They will in turn call you child of hate, perdition etc when themselves are something else...

1 Like

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by holicupp(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Who gives a goddamn fukk huh?

1 Like

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by mightyhaze: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
Just 6months into bulaba administration.. u don dey pray for Igbo leadership

Oga prepare for the next 7 and half years and pray to survive it.. as for Igbo man . Never mind about them. These people don survive wetin none other people for the planet except the Holocaust Jews don survive ..

Dey play like Del piero.. cool

4 Likes

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nice2023:

It is mentality like this that has held u backward. Fear of the unknown.

Has an igbo man robbed u of ur land in Lagos or converted ur fathers property to his. Never.

My landlady said the other day,that igbos are fearless people,that we have heart and the guts to take take tough decisions. Says a Yoruba woman.

A typical Yoruba man is born to fear an igbo man.

The only thing about Yorubas is that,they can shout but yet afraid.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by gammarays(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Quality20:
Mumu Agbado urchin

It's good for presidency not to go to Igbos so Nigeria will continue going down the drain.

The difference is clear

1 Like

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by 9jaBloke: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Anyone who cannot reason beyond tribe, race or religion is half-brained.

I will support any Nigerian with the right qualities.

1 Like

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by mightyhaze: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Mumu man feels that an Igbo presidency or any other good presidency will favour a part of the country while leaving the other parts unfavored.. go and ask the last vegetable you people voted just to spite the Igbo..

Oga Igbos are built to thrive .. infact average Igbo guy no too like non competitive settings.. it bores them silly..na hard times dey define Igbo man..

4 Likes

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by ModestManager: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
WE ARE TOO TRIBALISTIC.

The day we support someone that is EFFICIENT, HONEST and PRUDENT as head-honcho, is the day Nigeria starts to heal!

1 Like

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by Owologbo(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Quality20:

must you join south south with your crap thinking.
Mention your region and rest.

If south south is afraid of Igbo man, we would not have supported PO.

The evil one runs without being chased.

5 Likes

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by Wisereborn: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
Quality20:
I don't know when you were born

Nigerians have co-existed long before the arrival of APC

Nigerians supported each other. They believe in individuality

Igbos are everywhere and they have not hurt you, you buy from them probably have them as friends, it's possible that you must have taken blood even from them

In Nigeria today, no tribe have killed another like the Fulani herdsmen did, everyone condemns the acts, people from this tribe have presided over this country

During 2023 general election, we all witnesses how the Igbos were turned back, flogged and killed just because they wanted to vote for a candidate of their choice, you were not afraid if the Igbos then undecided

Dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by Emergingnation(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
Quality20:
Marauding skull mining terrorist on the loosed ! grin

1 Like

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by honeyB2018: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
Quality20:

Your fears are unfounded.
So all the IGBOS will be in government at the same time, fishing out evils to other regions and tribes and they will all keep quiet, because the president is of Igbo extraction?
Keep on dreaming my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by Dzzzz: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Quality20:
..Them baptize the loud you smoke this morning with poison?
Re: I Want An Igbo To Be President Of Nigeria , But Then I'm Afraid by Iamanoited: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
UNTIL TINUBU ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG, NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The $1 Billion Nigerian Company That Doesn't Exist / "The Alleged Plot" Article in Daily Independent / Another 750 Million Naira In Bribe Money From Australian Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.