Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans (24075 Views)

All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival / Ethiopia To Allow All Africans To Visit Without Visas / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Zooposki(f): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2023
I’m not going to any African country. I heard Nigerians are not treated well. Make I dey manage my Western countries.
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Tjra: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2023
goodnessme1:
What are you Yoruba Muslims waiting for

3 Likes

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by sukkot: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2023
Ishilove:
Una don find trouble. Nigerians will turn your country to their second home.
cheesy cheesy yes na. kigali will be home to naija miscreants and urchins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Justicemy8(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2023
i could bet that after sometime they will restrict that of nigeria, cos those guys will flood their country, perpetrating crimes and illegalities

6 Likes

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by ahnie: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2023
Kikiki ngbo"tor
Ishilove:
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by sofeo(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2023
Rwanda for Team Japa.
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Zooposki(f): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2023
Theweekend:
Time to japa 4rm dis shithole nation

Japa to Rwanda? Are you that desperate? Do you see Rwandans japaing to your country? Are you saying they are better men than you in fixing their country? Yet Nigerians will open their dirty buccal orifice to say they are the giant of Africa and smartest people in the world. What a laughingstock of a people worldwide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by wittywriter: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2023
SoNature:
Unpatriotic Nigérians shouldn't go to that country and display their madness!
Fixed.

Wittyness.
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by kestolove95(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2023
I just hope dot Nation people no start dey move Dia drugs go dia

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by PussyKing(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2023
Wow Nigerians will flood there now.

When you go there make sure you don't commit crimes ooo if not your own don finish
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Calitoscassius(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2023
I would rather drink monkey urine than travel to Rwanda.

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by happney65: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2023
Kegame, Anu re shey mi.. grin grin. When you see the influx of Nigerians and our unruly behavior there you go fear.

Kontinue.. cheesy
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by PussyKing(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy cheesy yes na. kigali will be home to naija miscreants and urchins

Is like you don't know Rwanda sha

Just go there go mumu that's your end of life

3 Likes

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by anonymous1759(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2023
grin ;DRwanda beauties are ready to have me grin variety is the spice of life .
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by mikeapollo: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2023
nlfpmod:

@royaltyuso (Twitter)

https://apnews.com/article/rwanda-visa-africans-actfa-africa-09edb93691babd5e0cebd2e131fd7ecb

Be careful with this kind of visa free thing.
Some people could destroy your country when they come to ''develop'' the place with drug peddling, occultism, money rituals, violence, lawlessness, and installing themselves as ''king'' in your land.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by spiSeyi: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2023
Paul Kagame is not a politician but a technocrat undecided I love this man, with this development Rwanda's economy will boom from tourism and earn more human capital developments. The SA economy is going down on its knees because of their deep hatred for foreigners.
Nigeria should learn from Rwanda by fixing the security and infrastructural deficits like Rwanda did in the late 2000s. Tourism generates more revenue than the oil sector just take a look at Seychelles 🇸🇨 it is doing better than oil-rich African nations just because it was able to develop its tourism. And Nigeria has more tourist attractions than most of these countries, so it's high time Nigeria takes tourism as its new Oil.

4 Likes

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by viodemus: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2023
I love Rwanda.
na so e suppose be. but thread carefully.

The country will economically benefit, but many evil people will troop there and might spoil it for you.

Thos is why, I say the SE, can survive without the arab slaves or their islamics sw assistants. They don't want progress, they like resources hijacking.

Rwanda, might have laid some plans down, to become a trillion dollars economy in 2 years. They will be weary and tact of evil foreign hands but still attentive to evil and ungrateful ones among the Africans.
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Incognito9: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2023
Hope they get chicks with fat yansh

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Soulsymbol99: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Ishilove:

Aswear! grin

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Shattuck(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Nigerians pls don't ruin this one for us abeg. Be worthy ambassadors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by daroz(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Padipadi:
What's juicy about their country?
Shey dem get rich cougars wey we fot come shag chop some shillings?
Which language is this?

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by CaptainFM1: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Visa free is only tenable where people come and go and abide by the stipulated time of stay. Once Nigerians focus their Japa movement there, they will need to rethink.
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Theweekend: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Zooposki:

Japa to Rwanda? Are you that desperate? Do you see Rwandans japaing to your country? Are you saying they are better men than you in fixing their country?
my brother it is better to japa to rwanda than staying in dis country and be xperiencing bandits,BK,yahoo,looters and so on
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Zooposki(f): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Any Nigerian that goes there to misbehave, Rwandan police should just shoot them dead in the streets like the dogs they are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by SleekyP(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2023
waiting on France.....mdr grin grin
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by OboOlora(f): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Free HIV for promiscuous Naija men that like tiny heads and big waists🤣
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by porthouse7(f): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2023
Igbo will spoil this opportunity very soon

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Justhere: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2023
Time to japa
Rwanda here will come
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Confirmedzombie: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2023
Ndigbo will turn Rwanda to no man's land in next 3yrs.

Bloody land grabbers

1 Like

Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by Raalsalghul: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2023
I hope Nigerians don't make them regret this move.

While this is commendable, there should be appropriate security checks in place.
Re: Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans by GloriousGbola: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2023
Ishilove:

Nigerian riff raff you mean

yahoo boys, cultists , ashawos

they will all go there and then they will see that there is a mailed fist under kagames velvet glove

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees / 13 Passengers, 70 Animals Killed In Katsina Truck Rollover / 11 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Airplanes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.