Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,930 members, 7,866,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos (17979 Views)

Alexreports, 10 Others Appointed Board Members Of West African Fashion Council / New Adidas Sneakers In Box / Eternal Gems Opens Its 5th Jewelry Store In Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Pls come to abuja.
Tired of seeing fake ass adidas shirts and shoes
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by Bossman(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
I concur. How in the world is this major news! A store that majority will NOT be able to afford their merchandise. And folks are celebrating this. just SMH...
motymop:
Opening a shop is nothing to be proud about.

The highest they can employ is 5 attendants and 1 store manager.

We praise mediocrity in this country
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by Menclothing: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
nedu666:
Adidas trainers of £70 in UK. In Nigeria will be 100,000 naira. Give them time, they will shut down.

Lolz ignorance full this blog
We have stores in Lagos that sell original sneakers 2000 dollars above and they don’t close up in years
That’s 2m above now
Ashlux among many others

6 Likes

Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by Menclothing: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
blowjohn:
Pls come to abuja.
Tired of seeing fake ass adidas shirts and shoes
They have link to order online and you pay on delivery

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Menclothing:

They have link to order online and you pay on delivery

Omo av never bought anything online before O.
I dey fear that thing.
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by izubext007: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Tinubu blue print
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by Menclothing: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
blowjohn:

Omo av never bought anything online before O.
I dey fear that thing.
Ask for live video
Always pay to company acct normal bank not palm pay or online bank

Know about the product
Google the address of the office to confirm

All this will guild you to buy online
I buy things from any part of the world have never fall victim

1 Like

Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by PetroDolla2023: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ghana is doing just fine. Focus on your own country and leave Ghana alone!

At least Ghanaians have regular electricity.
At least people can sleep with their two eyes closed.
Ghana is not the poverty capital of the world

Vision101:
@7lives

Shior.
Have you been to Ghana of late?.
Pms #1,400.
Hungry man indomie noodles #850.
Coke #850.
This is as at yesterday, I'm into tourism business so I moved around a lot.
Give people 5 cedis and they'll thank you like they've won a jackpot.
Prostitution is a big business, pimps everywhere scouting for patronage.
Ghana is bleeped, same in Togo and Republic du Benin.
Whoever wants to relocate to Ghana should make it snappy.
I love Nigeria, God bless Nigeria.

@me
Don't mind those that think that Nigeria is the worst and anywhere else is the best. People don't appreciate what they have until they loose it. Nigeria is not what it should be but we are far better than a lot of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by JagabanB: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
proeast:
Lol, give them two 6 months Max and they will relocate to Ghana.

Investing in a sinking ship is foolishness
We know where this comment is coming from

1 Like

Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by JagabanB: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
squash47:
Who go buy their clothes?
Same Nigerians who keeps wasting money on frivolities and bragging about what they wear.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by JagabanB: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
motymop:
Opening a shop is nothing to be proud about.

The highest they can employ is 5 attendants and 1 store manager.

We praise mediocrity in this country
So will u employ the 5 attendants and 1 manager if they are no here?
Will u pay their tax?
The prestige they add to Nigeria, will u add it?

1 Like

Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by StreetFight: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Taylor93:

Na Adidas we go chop?

Your mothers sisters fathers and brothers are in Ogun state protesting against food price hike and hunger you dey here dey hype shoe and clothing

Shebi you dey share free stuffs why not share to your people in Ogun

Your own brothers are not protesting because they are all in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by Larryndelaw: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Taylor93:

Na Adidas we go chop?

Your mothers sisters fathers and brothers are in Ogun state protesting against food price hike and hunger you dey here dey hype shoe and clothing

Shebi you dey share free stuffs why not share to your people in Ogun
Another Sore obidient Looser spotted. Thay always complain and groaning. Nothing is good in their to them. I thought you claimed you are the descendants of Isreal, why cam you go there and stop your gnashing on teeth
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by Vision101(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
@PetroDolla2023

@me
We are not comparing Ghana with Nigeria. The two are apple and orange. Someone made a comparison and another replied showing recent figures.

If we want to compare we should be comparing Lagos with Ghana. Lagos, a state in Nigeria is far higher by all indicators.

4 Likes

Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by 7lives: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
PetroDolla2023:

I watched school children and adults on a loooog que just this morning, they were buying Koko 1 cedi, inside nylon. Ordinary #500 naija made plastic food flask, their government doesn't allow them import into Ghana, children are using nylon to carry food to school.
Am told thats their everyday breakfast, only God knows the rubbish they eat In the afternoon.
I and my team have watched drama taya, may Ghana NEVER happen to Nigeria.
One Kwesi here is even begging me to take him to Nigeria, one of my assistants who is not appreciative of Nigeria, is here watching the drama too, I've advised him to stay behind and enjoy Ghana.
I've also heard that most Nigerian youths in Ghana are criminals, I hope and pray that the information is wrong.
As bad as Nigeria is, I'm still praying that MAY GHANA NEVER HAPPEN TO NIGERIA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
nedu666:
Adidas trainers of £70 in UK. In Nigeria will be 100,000 naira. Give them time, they will shut down.
And you think there aren't people that can afford that 5 times over? Why una slow like this...are top brands made for average Joes?
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by meobizy(f): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
I pity them. There was a thread which explained how these companies come, try their luck then close after five years. I don’t remember if it made front page, it likely didn’t. Educational content is verboten on Nairaland’s home page. A topic of that sort has my permission to feature here every quarter. It will serve to remind us of the country’s situation.
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by motymop: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
JagabanB:

So will u employ the 5 attendants and 1 manager if they are no here?
Will u pay their tax?
The prestige they add to Nigeria, will u add it?

You must be a village boy.

How does 1 addidas store bring prestige to Nigeria, low quality cloth they mass produce in Bangladesh and put their addidas print on and sell it for an over priced product

how is that prestige?

1 Like

Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is another great news of new investments coming to Africa to land in Nigeria.

Thanks to all who made this possible.
We need more investments please.

Invest in Lagos and the neighbouring Yoruba South West Nigeria states for great returns on investment and the best investor friendly experience in Africa!
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
your tribalism stinks, always.
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by Alamu5891: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
proeast:

Igbo boy how far

Na bad news una Dey ready to hear no wonder you’re have a sinking region
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by UrPapa: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
proeast:

Lol. Professionals that run a multimillion dollar company are making decisions
You wey no get anything Dey call am foolishness 😂
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
naturefellow:
your tribalism stinks, always.
Yinmu. I will rather have the investment in Nigeria than anywhere else in Africa and since it's coming to Nigeria, I will boldly recommend the SW and not decieve any investor by suggesting places I can not be sure that the investor will make great returns on investment and enjoy the best investor friendly experience. If giving honest recommendation to people who want to invest their life savings is tribalism to you then I am sorry to disappoint you, it is not. It is being truthful.

SW is the safest place in Nigeria and the best investor friendly part of Nigeria, if you think your place is , I can't judge you. I can only speak for Nigeria against other nations and in favour of SW Nigeria that I know is the best investor friendly zone in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by Bluntemperor: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is another great news of new investments coming to Africa to land in Nigeria.
Thanks to all who made this possible.
We need more investments please.
Invest in Lagos and the neighbouring Yoruba South West Nigeria states for great returns on investment and the best investor friendly experience in Africa!
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

God bless you brother!
You have a focus!

1 Like

Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by JagabanB: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
motymop:

You must be a village boy.

How does 1 addidas store bring prestige to Nigeria, low quality cloth they mass produce in Bangladesh and put their addidas print on and sell it for an over priced product

how is that prestige?
Same prestige Peugeot, Michelin etc added to Nigeria before they folded up.
It encourages a list of more foreign investors.
The question I asked u, will u employ the 5 people if the Adidas is not here?
Presence of foreign companies adds value to a country, I know u don't know because this is beyond what u do in a 2 by 2 shop.
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by PetroDolla2023: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
At least they have food to eat, huh? Stop writing crass crap, huh? Go and get food for your starving people.
Do you know the number of Nigerians arriving in Ghana every day, in search of a better life?
Do you know the streets of Ghana are filled with pr0stitutes from your country? cool Fuckeduppedness
Ghana is heaven where Nigeria is at the moment. Fuckeduppedness cool
Ghana is NOT the poverty capital of the world.
People are not been kidnapped on the streets of Ghana for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala grin

7lives:

I watched school children and adults on a loooog que just this morning, they were buying Koko 1 cedi, inside nylon. Ordinary #500 naija made plastic food flask, their government doesn't allow them import into Ghana, children are using nylon to carry food to school.
Am told thats their everyday breakfast, only God knows the rubbish they eat In the afternoon.
I and my team have watched drama taya, may Ghana NEVER happen to Nigeria.
One Kwesi here is even begging me to take him to Nigeria, one of my assistants who is not appreciative of Nigeria, is here watching the drama too, I've advised him to stay behind and enjoy Ghana.
I've also heard that most Nigerian youths in Ghana are criminals, I hope and pray that the information is wrong.
As bad as Nigeria is, I'm still praying that MAY GHANA NEVER HAPPEN TO NIGERIA.
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by PetroDolla2023: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
One is a shambolic shiithole where nothing works grin

Vision101:
@PetroDolla2023

@me
We are not comparing Ghana with Nigeria. The two are apple and orange. Someone made a comparison and another replied showing recent figures.

If we want to compare we should be comparing Lagos with Ghana. Lagos, a state in Nigeria is far higher by all indicators.
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by motymop: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
JagabanB:

Same prestige Peugeot, Michelin etc added to Nigeria before they folded up.
It encourages a list of more foreign investors.
The question I asked u, will u employ the 5 people if the Adidas is not here?
Presence of foreign companies adds value to a country, I know u don't know because this is beyond what u do in a 2 by 2 shop.

Adidas in nigeria is a store not a factory
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by Vision101(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
@PetroDolla2023
One is a shambolic shiithole where nothing works grin

@me
It's better to be a rich shambolic shiithole than a poor window-dressed bom bom grin grin
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by Brownbetsport24: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Since when! This is an old news.
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by JagabanB: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
motymop:

Adidas in nigeria is a store not a factory
The Peugeot I mentioned is not a factory.
Just like ShopRite is a store, just like McDonalds is also a store.
Did they employ people?
Yes!!!
U said 5, 5 people removed from the streets, whatever u try to say, it's a gain for us not a loss.
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by Goddyrichie(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
7lives:

Shior.
Pms #1,400.
Coke #850.
what’s pimps pls
Re: Adidas Opens Its First West African Flagship In Lagos by YoshihideSuga: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
7lives:

Shior.
Pms #1,400.
Coke #850.

Wow! Is the economy so terrible?

Na so prostitutes plenty everywhere? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virgin Hair Fertilizer / Contestants Of Face Of Jasmine Africa Magazine 2018 (Photos) / 20 Unbelievable Before And After Make Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.